Newbie suspended user needs help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 09-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Arrow Newbie suspended user needs help

Hi there, Im one of the many people that I seem to have come across who have been banned from eBay. As always, I get nowhere with the customer support people, which is terrible. They are a bunch of douchebags.

I'm basically writing to ask if its safe to register for a new account as a buyer. I was suspended for a "breach" of their seller policy (I asked for the specifics but no one could tell me), and the email said Im prohibited from using eBay "in any way". Does this include registering for a new account for buying alone?

If I do this, am I safe in using the same name and address?

Also, my Paypal account hasnt had anything done to it (restricted), so am I safe to use that for paying for stuff?

Its good to know Im not alone in this situation. eBay stinks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2008

Hiya, my reply is based not on direct experience but on what I have read on these forums and in the Stealth Book in recent days.

Yes, not using eBay in any way does mean just that, including a buyer account, and if you try to set up a buyer account using the same name and address it is likely that eBay will link your account and suspend it. Likewise if you access your new account via the same IP address.

The Stealth Book (you can get this cheaply via trialpay) explains how to set up new sellers' accounts but the basic guidelines explaining how not to link accounts will be just as valid for setting up a buyer's account.

All the best!
Old 09-08-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi there,

Does this Stealth Book include telling you to get a new bank account and stuff? Because the book sounds cool but given my situation, I dont think I can do that.
Old 09-08-2008

Longevity: 91%

I don't know why you can't get a new bank account.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new Fleebay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the thread and follow the links in the first post for more detail.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.
Old 09-08-2008
Threadstarter  

Whats a Fleebay account?

And will the Stealth Book guarantee me that signing up using their methods will work or is it just a general information book?

Thanks so much.
Old 09-08-2008

Longevity: 91%

Fleebay is just another name some of us use for eBay.
And there are no guarantees. But you will be armed with invaluable knowledge that you probably didn't have before.
Seriously, read the first ink I gave you (http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...step-step.html) for starters.
Old 09-08-2008

Longevity: 93%

As I've said to many previously suspended UK ebayers, the dollar to pound rate is still good so it's not a lot of money to spend on a very sound investment, just think of it this way any information that gets you started selling on ebay again could be worth thousands to you.