Keep getting MC999? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-16-2014
Donz's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Keep getting MC999?

Hi there new here and first post.

Ive made some new accounts and everything is fresh. all details and paypal.
For some reason they keep getting linked to my old accounts
I dont know where the link is !

I change ip like disconnect and reconnect dongle and also use Hide my A ss
few accounts have got banned right after 10 miinutes of making eb and others after listing.

If any help please do tell thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-17-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donz View Post
also use Hide my A ss
There's your problem...STOP using those dumb programs. Ebay/PP can detect them super easy.
Are you logging your IP's?
Are you using a new User Account?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-17-2014
pokerpro's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,089
Thanks: 171
Thanked 280 Times in 197 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Amen...you need to use a REAL new IP each time...NOT those programs, like MM just stated above......And a Different new (as in not previously used for anything) user account for each ebay/paypal account.

I think you need to do some more homework on technical procedures.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-17-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,022 Times in 7,036 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donz View Post
Hi there new here and first post.

Ive made some new accounts and everything is fresh. all details and paypal.
For some reason they keep getting linked to my old accounts
I dont know where the link is !

I change ip like disconnect and reconnect dongle and also use Hide my A ss
few accounts have got banned right after 10 miinutes of making eb and others after listing.

If any help please do tell thanks
Very flawed plan.

No need for using HideMyA***.

You need to read lots more.

clearing cookies?
making user account?
those two points for a start need to be checked.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-17-2014
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,438
Thanks: 479
Thanked 2,120 Times in 1,391 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

As above, do NOT use HideMyAss

A dongle with dynamic IP on a new windows user account will suffice.
__________________
EU LIMIT LIFTED UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTED ACCOUNTS - BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED AVAILABILTY
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-17-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,900
Thanks: 4,655
Thanked 7,177 Times in 6,542 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Welcome to the forums OP - read the stealth guide - look at dongle, cellphone tethering as examples for dynamic IP...not hard to learn
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-17-2014
Donz's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Hi thanks for replies.
The thing is I need something to connect to another country so how can I do this as you guys are saying hide myaas keeps getting me banned.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-18-2014
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,438
Thanks: 479
Thanked 2,120 Times in 1,391 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donz View Post
Hi thanks for replies.
The thing is I need something to connect to another country so how can I do this as you guys are saying hide myaas keeps getting me banned.
What country accounts are you trying to make?

You need a private Dedicated IP for the country you are trying to create accounts in. One IP per account.

They are more expensive than the "HideMyAss" type VPN services but then again they won't get you suspended.
__________________
EU LIMIT LIFTED UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTED ACCOUNTS - BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED AVAILABILTY
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-18-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,900
Thanks: 4,655
Thanked 7,177 Times in 6,542 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Get a dedicated country VPS then - read about that concept.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-18-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 70
Thanks: 4
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Have you called in to check what the deal is. A lot of new accounts get mc999 they just want to talk to see whAt u selling. But more than Likely u doing it wrong and need to read a lot more. Everything u need is here.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-18-2014
Donz's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Ebayorbust = can you recommend me some ? thanks

rsot - could you also recommend me some would be great. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-21-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 35
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
As above, do NOT use HideMyAss

A dongle with dynamic IP on a new windows user account will suffice.
Thats good advice to follow OP.

I have a seperate user account on my Windows PC just for my ebay account. I have a 3 dongle for my access to my stealth account making sure I disconnect my sky router before logging on to my stealth account. This way my stealth never gets linked to me. 3 dongles are cheap, got mine for 5 and my PAYG access costs me about 5 month which is worth it to keep stealth. Also get yourself a cheap PAYG Mobile and use that to give a contact number, I have one which I've only topped-up 10 just in case.

Been running a stealth account for 3 months, got 2 limit increses so now on 200 items per month, no linking, fully working PayPal account, 100% feedback and rating and a happy eBay/PayPal.

Following the guide and reading this forum and keeping upto date with threads is the best way to keep your stealth account running perfect.

Last edited by Forcefire; 05-21-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-21-2014
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,945
Thanks: 666
Thanked 1,070 Times in 817 Posts
Activity: 13%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: Keep getting MC999?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefire View Post
Thats good advice to follow OP.

I have a seperate user account on my Windows PC just for my ebay account. I have a 3 dongle for my access to my stealth account making sure I disconnect my sky router before logging on to my stealth account. This way my stealth never gets linked to me. 3 dongles are cheap, got mine for 5 and my PAYG access costs me about 5 month which is worth it to keep stealth. Also get yourself a cheap PAYG Mobile and use that to give a contact number, I have one which I've only topped-up 10 just in case.

Been running a stealth account for 3 months, got 2 limit increses so now on 200 items per month, no linking, fully working PayPal account, 100% feedback and rating and a happy eBay/PayPal.

Following the guide and reading this forum and keeping upto date with threads is the best way to keep your stealth account running perfect.
He is needing IP's in a Different country... Not the UK.
__________________
*FOR SALE* AGED UK ACCOUNTS WITH SELLING FEEDBACK
BUY 3 AND GET ONE FREE HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS ENTER MY STORE HERE
GET A DEDICATED IP ADDRESS FOR EBAY & AMAZON HERE
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mc999 ebazstealth eBay Suspensions 39 05-11-2014 10:51 PM
Mc999 gresty eBay Discussion! 8 02-01-2014 07:26 AM
New account MC999, then removed, now MC999 again? 900ex eBay Suspensions 15 10-30-2013 09:49 AM
mc999 krizty eBay Discussion! 3 10-18-2013 03:53 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts