u.k Stealth account set up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 12-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Red face u.k Stealth account set up

Hi
I am very new to this forum and have spent the last 3 days just reading a lot. i think i have understood most of it but thought i could right a small points list to make sure i have everything covered.

Ebay decided because I sold a Man Utd Belly bar to suspend my account indef. They said they had connected this account with another that is suspended. I know this is not true as I am the only one in the Household with an ebay account, The only thing I can think of is another member of my family has been suspended and they have linked us, Thing is most of my family is living local to me like only a couple of hundred yards away from me. I think this is why but I don’t want to ask them all if they have been suspended incase they are embarrassed, sounds a bit cheeky as well. Anyway after looking around on the net to see if there was any info I stumbled across this site and what a surprise there are thousands of people like me out there, I mean that have been Shafted By the Greedy Gits at Ebay. My paypal account is ok but I think I will need to open another one up If iam to open another ebay account. Can anyone please go through my list and tell me if I am right and also correct me if I am wrong. Very informative site by the way. Just shows you how many people there are out there that have been and are being suspended by ebay. At this rate they will have noone left to sell anything. I read here that someone said ebay need the buyers to protect them first. I also think without sellers there would be no buyers so they are cutting there nose of to spite there face as to speak. Anyway enough of me gibbering on, Can anyone help me here. Thanks in Advance.

Create a new email address
Think i have got that
Best method google mail.?

Open a new credit card or virtual card account

confused:Question - do i open one of these with my own name and address then change it once i am verified by the credit card company?

0pen new bank account

I think i am right in saying rbs will let me open an account but it will be in my own name and address
Use this to verify ebay and paypal

Question - do i just use the right sort code and account number then just change the name of The bank and my own name to match that of the already created one for the credit card when setting up Ebay account.?

Create new paypal account

Queation - Use new account details. Can i use my own details as in Genuine as long as it's a different account number and sort code, is this right.

Question – does this need to be in a new name and address or am i right in thinking i can just use any name for the bank name as they are only interested in the Sort code and Account Number.

Delete Turbo Lister and Cookies and Cache from Computer. I use bt home hub so Can i Just switch it of at the wall and wait a Min. Then start it back up, will this reset my ip address. Or do i need to go into Advance setting in the Hub and ask for Reset. Not quite sure on this but Should be quite simple. I will be using the same computer, Is this ok or should i do a clean install and start from the very beggining.::(

Go to ebay Sign In and start all over again Using your new details

Open New Ebay Account

Question - I take it i can use the new bank account details but change the name of the bank. Also do i use the name and address i used for the Virtual credit card /Gift Card. I take it once up and running i still cannot add my own address as a postal option in Ebay options. I Know that when i had my account before i had a few addresses on my account as an option to send But will i need to keep my old address away from new account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default welcome

you say susp indef, really, no 7 or 30 day thing 1st, just for a 1st time vero product, seems unlikely, you must have done more than that to wee wee them off.

reading thru list, you must set up either a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address or an address of friend/relative that dont have ebay acc, But if you use non- ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details eg. ie a friends, remember if you get suspended again you will have to settle all outstanding paypal fees and refunds, as they will chase you at that address. ebay are not so hassley.

if you want an additional account just for buying, set up in your own name and address but change it slightly but so stuff gets there, dont initially attach it to its own ppal acc, pay for 1st item via cheque, so you know ebay have accepted this and not twigged, sometimes they know, but are complicit as its only for buying.

get a virtual c, entropay is cheapest to run but there are others, or 3v voucher is on forum, set up with your details then change once verified- exactly

new current account in your own name and address, all ppal looks at is account number and sortcode, they have no access to bank accs owners address.

paypal on the other hand must have same name and address details as ebay account you set up (whatever they are ,even ⊗⊗⊗⊗) as pp check address against billing one of c card.

everything else you state looks good, except, get firefox browser and set to delete cookies, and use new user account for every different ebay/pp acc you set up.

if you are planning on sellng vero (product with rights owner like man united)
you will need several accounts and space them out or you will get busted.

good luck

Last edited by oompaloompa; 12-13-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 89%
Red face Thanks Great Advice

Thanks for the help. I have created a entropay account, Can i change this at any time to a different email and address, can i use a semi local address of a empty house of building. I was even thinking as i have a relative that works at the local post office that i could use that address. I have opened a rbs savings account as well, will this be ok or will i need a current account, Reason i mention this is some threads say it will be fine with rbs savings account and some say it needs to be a current. This site is awasome. By the way I swear all i did was list Man Utd Belly bars, i did have a lot of other listings 1160 something but never got any removed from them just Man Utd Bars. I think it's because i was linked to a previosly suspended account. And i have and still am trying to sort this out but they are having none of it. To just close you down so you cannot contact any buyers is a very harsh way, You would have thought they would hear your side before going that far, as like others on here i had no way other than go through all my paypal payments of contacting people. Funny thing is as soon as i was suspended about 12 people put a claim in through paypal and they instanly put a hold on the Money until i prove everyone of them has been sent and provided tracking numbers. They only want to protect the buyers that lot. Anyway thanks for all the advice, keep it coming :o
Old 12-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Default harsh

you are right thats real harsh on you...but as long as you pinky swear, i believe you!
entropay, you dont need to change e-mail, just address each time you create a unique card.
as for empty hse, do you have access to it, otherwise whats the point, it might not be empty for long or might have post automatically forwarded, you have a friend in the post office, dunno what he can do for you. I personally wouldnt get in to that.
if you get your landline sorted out , you wont need anything actually sent to address as such. stealth guide says its always best to have as much real info if poss, eg an address you have access to somehow, in case eg you muck up phone verification for paypal and it sends a slip to your random address, just an example.
Old 01-01-2009

Longevity: 88%

Hi,
I am another newbie in the uk and spent most of chrismas reading aswell.
It is just in regards to addresses and I hope I don't sound thick but here goes.
Because Paypal and Ebay are linked, can I use the address that I have used for my previous Paypal accounts, that have been linked to my previously suspended Ebay account,to set up a new Paypal account or do I have to get a different seperate address.
Old 01-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

use different address from suspended one
Old 01-09-2009

see when you say a different address i live in a close so its 2a 2b etc if mines was 2b can i change it to 2e and its completely different ???
TIA
Old 01-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

i really dont know about the a b scenario, but if it is same products sold on your new account you may get limited, but new name, new products but 2b instead of 2a, and all other things different eg, ip new paypal with new acc new phone - then you are probably in the clear.
Old 01-09-2009

thanks if i was just to use this account for buying it wouldnt be a problem
Old 01-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

buying is ok, eg, ive set up in my same address but different name, as i know it will be deliverd to me, dont need to verify with phone number for buyer acc so just put a mobile. whether weebay know what you are doing or not is unclear but my buying account is working ok.
Old 01-10-2009

thanks doubt ill be selling again as my items were 99p items so no doubt i would end up suspended again for feedback thingy so not worth the hassle was good while it lasted so cant complain. but if i ever want to sell anything im best to change details a wee bit though