mp id - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-28-2020

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: mp id

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
yes they use additional information to confirm details so that the old strategy some people were using will not be working anymore. on the other side it is likely ebay will just allow suspended people to come back without consequences as long as their ID is not in their system and they did not know the date of birth of the suspended account
Good advice, this is my thinking as well. I would go one step further and encourage those using real details to NEVER login to any banned accounts and still use seperate user accounts / different browsers and so on. Still stick to stealth principals to reduce any links.

It's the ebay bots we are trying to evade and they need MULTIPLE matching links to a suspended account to ban a new account in good standing.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-29-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Good advice, this is my thinking as well. I would go one step further and encourage those using real details to NEVER login to any banned accounts and still use seperate user accounts / different browsers and so on. Still stick to stealth principals to reduce any links.

It's the ebay bots we are trying to evade and they need MULTIPLE matching links to a suspended account to ban a new account in good standing.
I think too that they should abide by stealth rules as far as any connection to a suspended account is concerned. I think MP will be a reset for ebay where they will pardon people suspended before , however there will not be much help if someone gets suspended being on MP , it will be the same old problem all over again with much more severe consequences
Old 11-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
yes they use additional information to confirm details so that the old strategy some people were using will not be working anymore. on the other side it is likely ebay will just allow suspended people to come back without consequences as long as their ID is not in their system and they did not know the date of birth of the suspended account
Nor the tax id. So you do get 1 more shot. But, how that affects stealth going forward is still to be determined.
Old 11-29-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Nor the tax id. So you do get 1 more shot. But, how that affects stealth going forward is still to be determined.
over time there will be many suspended accounts on MP like it was the case without MP in the past. and this is the actual problem as it will not be possible anymore to open up with the old details
Old 12-30-2020

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 58%

I have tried to enrol MP for my stealth EB and now they asking for ID and Bank stmt. what ll be my chance to pass? Its UK EB
Old 12-31-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
I have tried to enrol MP for my stealth EB and now they asking for ID and Bank stmt. what ll be my chance to pass? Its UK EB
If you want to keep the account for definite. Then submit real details now.

Otherwise take a gamble getting creative. So far not many have come on the forum to say it's worked

I will personally be having a go with one of my weaker accounts when invited but at the moment all accounts have been converted from stealth to real upon MP invite and they are working thankfully.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
mrgazer (01-04-2021), Sausage (01-02-2021)
Old 01-02-2021

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 58%

So Can I change all my details now as I have tried to register with stealth already but haven't submitted any docs yet. What is my chance to change those details to real and send real documents?
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 51%

I'm due to register for MP next week, is the current advice to change your Ebay account details to legit/previously banned details and sign up for MP?

Many thanks
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:

Otherwise take a gamble getting creative. So far not many have come on the forum to say it's worked

I will personally be having a go with one of my weaker accounts when invited but at the moment all accounts have been converted from stealth to real upon MP invite and they are working thankfully.
Just to confirm, I've many stealth accounts so when I'm moving to MP, I'll change all stealth account details to my real identity details and then after sometime I join MP and submit real doc and it may be green signal to all my stealth converting real one ?
Old 01-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundofsilence View Post
Just to confirm, I've many stealth accounts so when I'm moving to MP, I'll change all stealth account details to my real identity details and then after sometime I join MP and submit real doc and it may be green signal to all my stealth converting real one ?
How many accounts ?

One thing having say 4 accounts, but if you are one of those people with 30 accounts then obviously ebay will probably ban you.

Has to be a sensible amount I would say and especially if ebay can see each account is being used to sell a different product / category in which case it looks like it is a independent business / store rather than a way to gain market share.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (01-04-2021)
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
How many accounts ?

One thing having say 4 accounts, but if you are one of those people with 30 accounts then obviously ebay will probably ban you.

Has to be a sensible amount I would say and especially if ebay can see each account is being used to sell a different product / category in which case it looks like it is a independent business / store rather than a way to gain market share.
Understood. Thank you. And yes I was talking about nearly 30 accounts.
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 90%

Quote:

Hey James

When submitting real info do you make the name /address change in ebay personal details or you leave the stealth name/address but in Mp sign up give your real details?
Old 01-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
Hey James

When submitting real info do you make the name /address change in ebay personal details or you leave the stealth name/address but in Mp sign up give your real details?
Put it into the MP portal. If ebay accept it they change the details themselves in your ebay account when they transfer you on to MP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
DezRfc1 (01-06-2021), rafoman (01-05-2021), sugarlaces (01-04-2021)
Old 01-04-2021

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Put it into the MP portal. If ebay accept it they change the details themselves in your ebay account when they transfer you on to MP.
I am previously banned so is this something that ebay might just let it pass as they see good behaviour and running of the account.
I have a limited company bank account attached to PayPal and want to add this bank account. Is that an option to bypass banned name?
Old 01-06-2021

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
I am previously banned so is this something that ebay might just let it pass as they see good behaviour and running of the account.
I have a limited company bank account attached to PayPal and want to add this bank account. Is that an option to bypass banned name?
I believe people are using previously banned account details yes.