eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   uk mp question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/145006-uk-mp-question.html)

bonedaddy101 08-25-2021 03:56 AM

Re: uk mp question

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1167708)
Thats just not true at all. The bank name and address does NOT need to match the Ebay account. I have two accounts running with other people's real details combined with bank accounts in my name and address and they are running perfectly for months now with plenty of sales.
The important thing is that the bank account is real, and the details you give to Ebay are real. Don't send photoshopped docs because they don't really work any more

So if I used old address on credit file with real details would this avoid id?

dune 08-25-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

with other people's real details

You are right, but real address of "other people" too?

rsot 08-25-2021 05:03 AM

Quote:

Thats just not true at all. The bank name and address does NOT need to match the Ebay account. I have two accounts running with other people's real details combined with bank accounts in my name and address and they are running perfectly for months now with plenty of sales.
The important thing is that the bank account is real, and the details you give to Ebay are real. Don't send photoshopped docs because they don't really work any more

nice and proper Captain - and no id request using other ppl real details eh?

CaptainComedown 09-01-2021 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1167714)
nice and proper Captain - and no id request using other ppl real details eh?

Nope, not yet anyways! Its been a good few months now and everything is working smoothly so far!

Hardgrafter 09-01-2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168471)
Nope, not yet anyways! Its been a good few months now and everything is working smoothly so far!

If an ID request were made how would you deal with it? Because photoshopped stuff won't work like you said and you'd need a proper legit ID to match the ebay details?

But its nice to hear you still running couple good accounts.

CaptainComedown 09-01-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardgrafter (Post 1168479)
If an ID request were made how would you deal with it? Because photoshopped stuff won't work like you said and you'd need a proper legit ID to match the ebay details?

But its nice to hear you still running couple good accounts.

I'm not sure yet, I am hoping it won't happen as long as I keep the sales balanced between the two accounts and don't draw any attention to myself.

But mostly likely I would just abandon the account and make another one using the same method

Ill Be Back 09-04-2021 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168516)
I'm not sure yet, I am hoping it won't happen as long as I keep the sales balanced between the two accounts and don't draw any attention to myself.

But mostly likely I would just abandon the account and make another one using the same method

If you don't mind me asking how did you manage to do this? I too created an account using my friends real details. I attached a debit card in my mums name. Not a VCC. Her name and address however has recently been banned. The new account in my friends name received an MC113 permanent suspension a day later. I was merely testing to see if I could get away with this as I suspected it wouldn't work.

When entering the debit card name on the ebay registration should I be using a VCC and should I have entered my friends name instead of my mums. It's been so long since I made an account that I almost completely forgot especially as MP is so different

rsot 09-04-2021 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1168516)

Nice pro-action thinking

CaptainComedown 09-08-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill Be Back (Post 1168783)
If you don't mind me asking how did you manage to do this? I too created an account using my friends real details. I attached a debit card in my mums name. Not a VCC. Her name and address however has recently been banned. The new account in my friends name received an MC113 permanent suspension a day later. I was merely testing to see if I could get away with this as I suspected it wouldn't work.

When entering the debit card name on the ebay registration should I be using a VCC and should I have entered my friends name instead of my mums. It's been so long since I made an account that I almost completely forgot especially as MP is so different

Both of my accounts were originally full stealth accounts with paypal linked to them, so when MP came along I changed the details on the ebay accounts and added the bank details for MP and that was it.

It might possibly be harder to make a brand new MP account due to the credit card part, I haven't tried making a fresh MP account.

Before MP was launched, I created 20 Stealth accounts with paypal and through trial and error I lost 12 of them before finally getting 2 of them to work. I still have 6 on reserve, which I can hopefully just switch to MP when I need them using the same method.

Maybe try using Revolut VCC though? In the past I have changed the address on my account for a verification and then changed it back without any issues so maybe if you change the details to match the ebay details then it could work? I'm pretty sure it is the address they verify with the card details (AVS) so the mismatched name might not matter