Can't send your payment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 05-23-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Can't send your payment

I am trying to create a few PayPals. I managed to get a few working but then now I keep getting stuck on the can't send your payment right now, contact PayPal message. I know that PayPal do tend to put soft holds on BRAND NEW accounts, but I managed to avoid that on previous accounts that I made yesterday, I did everything the same way, added a card etc, confirmed email and so forth. Why is there issues when receiving F+F payments now?

I use my 3G on my phone to bridge a connection to my laptop and create payments on a new user account using VMWare it won't allow me to send funds that I've received as friends and family. I don't see anything wrong with this, it's like a VPN I guess because you're tethering off another IP address.

Ther's no IP matches, name, DOB etc traces, it's done on a fresh new Windows so I don't see what the issue is except to wait for 24-48 hours which I can't be bothered to do. I've run CCleaner too and removed all cookies etc, could just be a soft hold on the account as it's brand new. IPBurger is what I use to check the IP, I believe it may help using the user agent plug-in to disable/enable WebRTC to stop any leakage. Perhaps using Firefox portable and using phone emulators could bypass this, anyone aware? I know that logging into a mobile phone used to work, but I'm using a random number that I'm not verifying as these are burner PayPals that I'm using to receive funds and send off to main PayPals/friends/customers so the payment is safe. Anyone can chargeback on PayPal, so these burners eliminate that risk in a sense as the funds will be safer than if they remain in a burner account.

Could lifting the withdrawal limits help at all? I'm not bothered about the receiving limits as the payments will be for a maximum of around £250-£500 in total per account. I also know that waiting 24-48 hours and not trying to make payments on PayPal tends to work, but that is a bit of a tedious process and I'm trying to figure out ways to bypass it without spending hundreds on aged PayPals. I need something more sustainable than this.

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Can't send your payment

Anyone got any advice for this?
Old 05-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

It's almost certainly to do with your selling activity rather than something technical. Receiving your first money into an account and trying to get the money out too quickly is a commom red flag. If you can't wait 2-3 days to get your money out then your business model could be flawed.

Also, always make sure there are no cases open when you are trying to send payments
Old 05-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It's almost certainly to do with your selling activity rather than something technical. Receiving your first money into an account and trying to get the money out too quickly is a commom red flag. If you can't wait 2-3 days to get your money out then your business model could be flawed.

Also, always make sure there are no cases open when you are trying to send payments
Do you recommend opening a new account, receiving a good transaction history with all clean funds obviously and then going on to taking bigger payments from other people before withdrawing?
Old 05-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
Do you recommend opening a new account, receiving a good transaction history with all clean funds obviously and then going on to taking bigger payments from other people before withdrawing?
Stealth process works well for creating backup UNLINKED accounts.

Payments will depend on what you are selling especially if risky items...
Old 05-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
The move from small payments to large needs to be gradual, otherwise you could get limited "we've noticed significant changes in your selling history.. Etc"
Old 05-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

sometimes if you dont have an in date/valid card attached, or if it is friends payment, this happens...or if it is early days in account history...