OUT OF THE BLUE - UK PAYPAL £75k year account Closed without explanation. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 05-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default OUT OF THE BLUE - UK PAYPAL £75k year account Closed without explanation.

Woke up this morning to find an email from PayPal, no limitation, no chance of an appeal.

Simply closed, we don’t want to do business anymore with you.

I can’t for the life of me work out what’s caused it to go down. I’m no stranger to stealth been doing it a while now.

I go the extra mile... each account I have has its own laptop/own internet dongle.

I do not use the same computer twice.

Looking back at my emails, I received an email saying you have changed your business details at 17.31, then at 17.32 I get the you can not use PayPal any more.

No changes have been made, I phoned up support 1st time, was no help. Just said I feel for you. Then the second call I made, she said have I applied for PayPal credit, changed business name... nope nothing was done at all.

This account has in the past withstood some hammer. Account was pulling in £300 a day well over 16 months old, always around the £300 mark.

I did notice sunday I had 2 purchases from low feedback customers then asked to cancel the order as it’s a mistake, not sure if someone has tried to copy my account details to take me down? I can’t work it out.

Customer service said no one got into my account, so I’m not hacked. I am just trying whittle down if any mistake has been made.

Problem is... unfortunately I cannot pay my guys wages now and it’s left me in a muddle, however it doesn’t defeat me and I will be back on stealth ASAP. 2 new accounts made and verified today.

But this has left me stumped......
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2019

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: OUT OF THE BLUE - UK PAYPAL £75k year account Closed without explanation.

Strange one. Could be a number of reasons. Did some one call in and report you ? did a rep take a closer look at any docs you submitted ?
Old 05-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: OUT OF THE BLUE - UK PAYPAL £75k year account Closed without explanation.

I know, I don’t usually have any problems with stealth. But this one is totally different.

Just can’t seem to get any info from any PayPal rep.

No chance of appeal or anything. Just a simple closed end off. No funds allowed in or out.

The ebay attached has 2 billion item limit and 200million value limit.

I’ve already made a complaint to the head office. Just waiting for there final reply. Then it’s off to the financial ombudsman, which then I’ll take PayPal to small claims court. I’m not a person afraid to take them to court. Done it with debt collectors and won

Just can’t find anything apart from those 2 buyers paying and asking for a cancellation.

Not sure, what they would call in to report about. 99.8 feedback. No cases all using tracked. No ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, no high valued items. We manufacture them ourselves. We own all trademarks.

Hmm...
Old 05-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
not sure if someone has tried to copy my account details to take me down?
Just a guess, but this sounds like the most likely scenario. I've seen forum members talk about taking out competitors by creating an account with the same details and intentionally being linked to the competitor they're trying to eliminate. I'm not sure why anyone would want to take you out in that manner if you're selling your own trademarked products though.

Good luck either way. Was this a stealth account and, if so, is court a viable option?
Old 05-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Yes that’s what I’m leaning to. Our products are our own but... there are still thousands of the same product/s. But our brand is very well known. We were the leading seller even though we was nowhere near the top of the listings.

I know for a fact if we relist on another stealth, it’ll be instant sales due to the brand name. (Which is ours). That’s not a problem. I’m just trying to pinpoint the problem, so I can tackle it or protect it from happening again.

Being stealth doesn’t worry me taking PayPal to court... it’s a different kind of court over here. Specially for money claim cases. It’s a pretend judge in a small room that basically looks at the evidence.

However.. I have taken PayPal to court via stealth before, however PayPal released the funds as soon as the claim was made, so it was discontinued.
The Following User Says Thank You to spindoctor For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (05-07-2019)
Old 06-12-2019

Is it easy to take PayPal to court in UK? I've got a few 180 accounts where I'm jumping through hoops to gets funds released
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNKA41 For This Useful Post:
rafoman (07-08-2019)
Old 06-12-2019
Threadstarter  

Easy as making a online money claim.

I’ve actually had an account be settled before going to court. That was stealth too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNKA41 View Post
Is it easy to take PayPal to court in UK? I've got a few 180 accounts where I'm jumping through hoops to gets funds released
Old 06-13-2019

Can you advise or recommend any company or organisation you have made a claim with?
Old 06-13-2019

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

I have sympathy with you that your paypal account gone down just like that.

You must be very good, most of us would think stealth mean staying under umbrella and not waking up the sleeping lion. How do you go about filing a claim against pp while you are using stealth details. Are you not need to provide your id and address while claiming? Or is this just a scare tactics that as soon as you make a claim it scares the pp lion ?

Your inputs would be very helpfull for all stealthier here.

Can you do something with cruel eb lion as well
Old 06-13-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Sorry, you lost your account. I second phaz0rz's comment.
It could be a sophisticated takedown. Quite a dirty way to play, but I guess the culprit can manage to sleep at night if they can convince themselves it's only business.

Have you considered that the amount going through it could be a problem?
On my non-stealth account, there is a small footprint on my credit file when I draw large amounts or even draw money too frequently. I think these are money laundering checks. Can't imagine what will happen if a fictitious name continues to fail these checks.

My own personal threshold is no more than £3000 into PayPal per month, per account.
My stealth accounts are now ageing well.

How did you plan to meet the VAT requirement on eBay?
Old 06-13-2019
Threadstarter  

I actually build my stealth accounts in a totally different way to people, my stealth accounts are legal limited companies, owned by other companies (Limited) which are then owned by shell companies abroad which then is owned by myself. All legal and above board.

I build my stealths in a way that it takes a financial expert months to figure out who owns the companies. Yes it’s a lot of work however I don’t run into trouble with providing ownership to PayPal. I just tangle ownership of my limited companies into a web of an accounting nightmare for financial inspectors.

I’ve studied accounting and know quite a bit of tax planning etc..

Vat is no problem for me with stealth accounts.

All my PayPal accounts are just managed by (pretend account managers= stealth company managers) the real ownership of my stealth accounts are limited companies behind limited companies behind offshore companies with no actual laws on giving away who owns the companies offshore.

Yes it’s more paperwork to provide PayPal when it comes to it, however... I rarely come across stealth accounts going down this way. In just under 10 years of stealth I’ve only had a handful go down.

Never ever had ebay take an account down, only either my own personal fault or a few that I can’t figure out, such as this account.

However, I have now got the money released and have 3 other accounts all ready replaced it.

Taking PayPal to court is simple...

First make an official complaint to PayPal’s head office. Give them 14 days to respond, if no response, issue them a final notice and give them 7 days to provide a response. Then make a complaint with the FInancial ombudsman and the ICO. They will then talk to PayPal and get a response, if that doesn’t move things along. I will then send PayPal a final message called letter before action warning them I will take them to court.
They have 7 days to respond or I will issue a money claim online form.

I then make a money claim online form and take them to small claims court in the stealth name or Limited company name.

I have done this twice and got both accounts released before it has reached court.

One being £4,569 and the other being £37,597

It’s just knowing how to correctly play by the UK law! PayPal rely on people just forgetting or just waiting. They are a financial institution but not a bank! They are not governed by the same rules as a bank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Sorry, you lost your account. I second phaz0rz's comment.
It could be a sophisticated takedown. Quite a dirty way to play, but I guess the culprit can manage to sleep at night if they can convince themselves it's only business.

Have you considered that the amount going through it could be a problem?
On my non-stealth account, there is a small footprint on my credit file when I draw large amounts or even draw money too frequently. I think these are money laundering checks. Can't imagine what will happen if a fictitious name continues to fail these checks.

My own personal threshold is no more than £3000 into PayPal per month, per account.
My stealth accounts are now ageing well.

How did you plan to meet the VAT requirement on eBay?
The Following User Says Thank You to spindoctor For This Useful Post:
SquirrelOG (04-10-2021)
Old 06-13-2019
Threadstarter  

I do it all myself via money claim online direct with small claims court.

Quote:
Can you advise or recommend any company or organisation you have made a claim with?
Old 06-14-2019

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Do it yourself in minutes, here you go; https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim / https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKGiftWarranty For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (06-14-2019), SquirrelOG (04-10-2021)
Old 06-14-2019

Activity: 12%

Very interesting. So you never run in to any VAT issues on ebay this way ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
I actually build my stealth accounts in a totally different way to people, my stealth accounts are legal limited companies, owned by other companies (Limited) which are then owned by shell companies abroad which then is owned by myself. All legal and above board.

I build my stealths in a way that it takes a financial expert months to figure out who owns the companies. Yes it’s a lot of work however I don’t run into trouble with providing ownership to PayPal. I just tangle ownership of my limited companies into a web of an accounting nightmare for financial inspectors.

I’ve studied accounting and know quite a bit of tax planning etc..

Vat is no problem for me with stealth accounts.

All my PayPal accounts are just managed by (pretend account managers= stealth company managers) the real ownership of my stealth accounts are limited companies behind limited companies behind offshore companies with no actual laws on giving away who owns the companies offshore.

Yes it’s more paperwork to provide PayPal when it comes to it, however... I rarely come across stealth accounts going down this way. In just under 10 years of stealth I’ve only had a handful go down.

Never ever had ebay take an account down, only either my own personal fault or a few that I can’t figure out, such as this account.

However, I have now got the money released and have 3 other accounts all ready replaced it.

Taking PayPal to court is simple...

First make an official complaint to PayPal’s head office. Give them 14 days to respond, if no response, issue them a final notice and give them 7 days to provide a response. Then make a complaint with the FInancial ombudsman and the ICO. They will then talk to PayPal and get a response, if that doesn’t move things along. I will then send PayPal a final message called letter before action warning them I will take them to court.
They have 7 days to respond or I will issue a money claim online form.

I then make a money claim online form and take them to small claims court in the stealth name or Limited company name.

I have done this twice and got both accounts released before it has reached court.

One being £4,569 and the other being £37,597

It’s just knowing how to correctly play by the UK law! PayPal rely on people just forgetting or just waiting. They are a financial institution but not a bank! They are not governed by the same rules as a bank!
Old 06-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Not in the last 5 years. *touch wood*

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Very interesting. So you never run in to any VAT issues on ebay this way ?
Old 06-16-2019
Banned

Longevity: 28%

feeling sad for you.really sad.i wish you all the best
Old 06-21-2019

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
I know, I don’t usually have any problems with stealth. But this one is totally different.

Just can’t seem to get any info from any PayPal rep.

No chance of appeal or anything. Just a simple closed end off. No funds allowed in or out.

The ebay attached has 2 billion item limit and 200million value limit.

I’ve already made a complaint to the head office. Just waiting for there final reply. Then it’s off to the financial ombudsman, which then I’ll take PayPal to small claims court. I’m not a person afraid to take them to court. Done it with debt collectors and won

Just can’t find anything apart from those 2 buyers paying and asking for a cancellation.

Not sure, what they would call in to report about. 99.8 feedback. No cases all using tracked. No ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, no high valued items. We manufacture them ourselves. We own all trademarks.

Hmm...
Just saw your post and wanted to ask, you say you will take PayPal to small claims.

How is that possible if you are using stealth accounts with documents such as ID that aren't yours? Surely you need to use your real info when taking them to court?
Old 06-23-2019

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
Just saw your post and wanted to ask, you say you will take PayPal to small claims.

How is that possible if you are using stealth accounts with documents such as ID that aren't yours? Surely you need to use your real info when taking them to court?
You would; yes. It opens you up and potentially exposes you; but the idea behind it is that PayPal have never defended a small claims filing in court.

It's messy though. I wouldn't personally go down this route with a full stealth account unless we were talking £5k+. Anything under that I would just accept as a loss - ultimately; only ever leave what you can afford to lose in ANY PayPal account!
The Following User Says Thank You to UKGiftWarranty For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (06-23-2019)
Old 06-23-2019
Threadstarter  

I follow a certain guide I’ve figured myself for every stealth account that has been limited with money in.

So far 2 times I’ve submitted a small claims against them and twice they have paid out before going to court.

I’ve not seen or heard anyone that’s had to go to court, they always seem to settle out of court. Never had to show ID for court.

Thing is... these are never dodgy products.. I’ve always got access to addresses, so.. I have no fear in taking them to court, if I think I will be exposed then I’ll drop it.

But I’m a guy, that has no fear. I’m not a nervous person, I’m a risk taker on everything I do.

Life’s a risk, if you don’t take risk, you don’t get anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spindoctor For This Useful Post:
Humm (08-17-2019), Pathos (06-24-2019)
Old 12-14-2020

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
I follow a certain guide I’ve figured myself for every stealth account that has been limited with money in.

So far 2 times I’ve submitted a small claims against them and twice they have paid out before going to court.

I’ve not seen or heard anyone that’s had to go to court, they always seem to settle out of court. Never had to show ID for court.

Thing is... these are never dodgy products.. I’ve always got access to addresses, so.. I have no fear in taking them to court, if I think I will be exposed then I’ll drop it.

But I’m a guy, that has no fear. I’m not a nervous person, I’m a risk taker on everything I do.

Life’s a risk, if you don’t take risk, you don’t get anywhere.

Sorry for the very late reply to this thread. But, what PayPal address did you send the claim in court to:

Was it this one:

PayPal (Europe) Ltd
WHITTAKER HOUSE
WHITTAKER AVENUE
RICHMOND
SURREY
TW9 1EH

Or

PayPal (UK) Limited
Registered office address 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW

Thanks for your time and help.