eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best way to withdraw money from paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/13306-best-way-withdraw-money-paypal.html)

littledollface 09-09-2009 10:09 AM

Best way to withdraw money from paypal

Ok , so my 180 day paypal limitation expired recently .

I am allowed to withdraw my funds but i do not have a valid bank account to use at this time. (I can't use any of my bank accounts because they are either innactive or have previously been registered with an old paypal account).

The second option of paypal withdrawal is bank wire transfer however this can take up to three weeks and i do not want to wait that long.

Im scared to ask friends / family if i can use their bank account because they will think i am dodgy. (which i am not ;);) )

The only option i can think of is to rent out a bank account for a monthly fee however this will cost about £ 40 - 50 and is the costly option. ( e.g think banking ... :noidea: )

As far as i am aware entropay is not a viable option because it will not act as a bank account - only a credit/visa card.

Can anyone suggest a quick and cost effective idea?

oompaloompa 09-09-2009 10:13 AM

dont see the problem, anyone can open an extra bank account, you are acting like its impossible, unless your credit is so low. what about the inactive ones that arent linked, reactivate them with a call or visit to bank or open another bank account, and add it or get a cheque (assuming name and address is correct) - withdrawal is after 6 mths

littledollface 09-09-2009 10:50 AM

paypal dont issue cheques , i asked today " no cheques ".

Only bank account or bank wire .

Also it can take upto a week to open up a bank account .

I asked for a quick and easy way ........ you gave me neither

oompaloompa 09-09-2009 11:04 AM

forum members have been allowed by paypal to receive cheques.

no point shooting the messenger just because the answer doesnt suit you, if you know best then dont bother asking..

littledollface 09-09-2009 12:02 PM

I was looking for some good advice and not an attitude.

I have read some of your replys oomp and there is a theme to them .

You can never answer people quetions directly.

Don't know if your slow or not a good reader but somethings a miss.

All you ever do in any of your replys is bable on about rubbish and never answer the question.

Please do not reply to any of my posts in future, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

oompaloompa 09-09-2009 01:15 PM

You poor thing, your spelling is poor and you have have an even lower grasp than most newcomers to the forum, like suggestions about 'renting' a bank account, plus an attitude that will get you nowhere in any case, so I am hardly bothered about what someone like that thinks.

Oh, and I will reply to anything I please thanks! Good luck

getaroundebay 09-09-2009 01:20 PM

As long as you don't need to confirm the account (IE don't get the 2 deposit's sent) then open an account with Ivobank (google's your friend).

You can withdraw to your virtual bank account, then send the money to your real account.

getaroundebay 09-09-2009 01:23 PM

PS, If I had read the following replies by yourself I would not have replied.

I haven't been here too long, but long enough to realise oompaloompa is hugely respected here, don't expect too much help in the future if thats the way you reply to people trying to help!!

PPS, Bank Transfer/Bank Wire are the same thing, not sure where your getting your "information" from?

oompaloompa 09-09-2009 01:28 PM

Ivobank, thats still a bank, with same bank opening procedures, OP apparently doesnt like opening bank accounts. Ivobank has charges too, a high street bank or even a UK online one does not.

In fact, some forum users have reported that in the last year they have not been allowed to even add a bank account to a limited account, i.e if its not already attached, they cannot add one. I've never personally had this particular problem but from what I have read on forum, experiences have varied a little on what you are and not allowed to do...http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...imitation.html

getaroundebay 09-09-2009 01:40 PM

Same here, I have never been in the situation to withdraw after 180 days.

If the OP doesn't like opening bank accounts, I think he should give up ebay/paypal.

I opened an ivo account in less than 10 minutes, but they don't accept DD so it was no good. But worth a try though!

Personally, I can't see Paypal letting you add bank accounts to limited accounts, I mean why would they? They will make it as difficult as possible to get your money!