paypal limited - just need to validate info - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

Nope. Not a mod. But had to start hiding myself when I am busy. Too many people see me online and fill my PM box faster than I can empty it. I still do my PMs, but if I am not seen as online, people compose ONE good PM and send to me, instead of using it like an instant messenger and ask me one question at a time every 2 minutes.

More efficient this way.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

hello, my paypal is limited, I now have 3 cards (2 vcc's) on it to see if it would take another to go ahead with phone/postal confirmation but it does not???? it just keps going back to the enter a credit card screen before going forward to phone confirmation. all the cards are in date, the ebay account linked is usable (whats the point if i cant get money out...) any ideas??
Old 09-14-2009

Longevity: 87%

I think I am going to have to fax them some kind of a proof.
I really don't want to do that.
Old 09-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Vic your quote -Digzz wan't really IN the UK. Was using VPN to appear in UK. Native language was not the Queen's English or Yankee English even.

oh no Professor Higgins, I must disagree, being a Londoner myself, I recognise that vernacular as the "council estate oik" variety, no mistaking it and cant be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d or learned, Digzz was a true Londoner, maybe living elsewhere in the world perhaps, but no mistaking the "wot you starin at" tone...
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Please tell me that the Queen's English is still above that level...

Trust me, digzz was elsewhere in the world, regardless of birthplace and upbringing.
Old 09-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

ahahaha, please dont touch down at Heathrow and take a black taxi then! You will hear worse than that!

Trust me, digzz was elsewhere in the world, regardless of birthplace and upbringing.[/quote]

only mods have access to our ips/vpns, Vic you are a mod admit it, ive caught you!
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Nope. Look at my nick. Same color as yours. But people do tell me things in PM and email. I've communicated with that user outside the open threads, on a few occasions in the past. I won't go as far as specifically stating what the content of the communication was (would violate a confidence), but I have no problem alluding to it vaguely (no harm in that).
Old 09-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

ok, I believe you. I hope you never tell them what we discuss by pm (they are too pruddish, plus its illegal in 49 states)
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

49 states on most of the 50th. What happens in Vegas...
Old 09-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzz View Post
Well don't try and tell me Something Like it's not a Lie...Because it is....I've tried and tested it...and the person that said it in the first place Ain't said a thing....because i've already questioned him....and He did'nt say a thing!!! And that is :

Ebayorbust
Digzz, I'll reply here because although you are banned, I'm sure you're still lurking around.

I choose to ignore your posts and PMs because you are an ignorant & extremely rude chav. You were bombarding my inbox with PMs demanding answers and not a single thank you when I responded. I am a member of this forum. As a member, I am not contractually obliged to help you out (or anyone else for that matter) - which is the impression you give. I try to offer advice based on my experiences with Ebay and Paypal and do so because others helped me. I don't ask people to kiss my arse but at the same time I don't appreciate being so aggressively challenged. If at any stage I gave incorrect advice it was not done so deliberately or knowingly. I gave you what I believed to be, the most likely reason for your problem.

With such a poor attitude and communication skills (I believe the correct term is a "knuckle-dragger"), you really should think twice about trading on Ebay.
Old 09-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

I will break it to you gently, EBayorbust, your chum is back but on parole...so hopefully no more antics...
Old 09-17-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Digzz, I'll reply here because although you are banned, I'm sure you're still lurking around.

I choose to ignore your posts and PMs because you are an ignorant & extremely rude chav. You were bombarding my inbox with PMs demanding answers and not a single thank you when I responded. I am a member of this forum. As a member, I am not contractually obliged to help you out (or anyone else for that matter) - which is the impression you give. I try to offer advice based on my experiences with Ebay and Paypal and do so because others helped me. I don't ask people to kiss my arse but at the same time I don't appreciate being so aggressively challenged. If at any stage I gave incorrect advice it was not done so deliberately or knowingly. I gave you what I believed to be, the most likely reason for your problem.

With such a poor attitude and communication skills (I believe the correct term is a "knuckle-dragger"), you really should think twice about trading on Ebay.

I Got One word: Shut Up like you allways do!! .....And I got all my answers from people that Help Me Unlike your foolishness!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE (REAL PEOPLE) ON THESE FORMS THAT HAS HELPED ME!!!
Old 09-17-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzz View Post
I Got One word: Shut Up like you allways do!! .....And I got all my answers from people that Help Me Unlike your foolishness!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE (REAL PEOPLE) ON THESE FORMS THAT HAS HELPED ME!!!
That's not called for.. thread closed before this goes further.