HELP!! Problem to Get Verified and Lift Sending Limits - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 09-15-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default HELP!! Problem to Get Verified and Lift Sending Limits

Hi everyone,

I was trying to register a new paypal account,

everything was alright apart from one problem

when I click Confirming your information… , asked me to confirm birthday, tel number and address, confirmed, a page pop on, then I keep get this message:

"A technical problem prevents us from completing the confirmation process now. Please try again later."

everytime, I click confirm my confirmation, I will get this message, I changed different VCC, it's still the same.

I know how to deal with the phone number it works but just can not make paypal to call me, I just do not understand why I always get this message, even I tried to register another one.

please, everybody can help me out !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum,james.

Sometimes there are problems like this. Several other UK users have told the forum about this.

It can be a matter of waiting several hours and trying later. Have you done that? Have you tried to phone paypal for help?
Old 10-24-2009

Longevity: 85%

Hi ya, I just knocked together a stealth paypap/ebay account to see how universal the 'technical' issue was - and I am currently experiencing it.

I have experienced the failure a couple of times in the past but it has always allowed me to do the telephone verfication within a day or so.

I am hoping it will work tomorrow. I have already added the bank account - just got to verify the deposits. So I will persevere and see how it goes.

Is anyone managing to sucessfully create full stealth UK PP accounts at present? Especially using RC/EP combination.

CaptainJack x
Old 10-24-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I suspect (can't be certain) that whenever PP is updating their blacklisted VCCs et al, the system is unable to confirm anything temporarily while the database is down.

Maybe so. Maybe not. For what it's worth, perhaps we can confirm or disaffirm the hypothesis.
Old 10-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

There are actually two issues (imo) There is the issue of lifting limits like
the £1700 one AND creating a stealth account from the get-to.

The problem is that there are getting to be too too many threads with a sniff of info here & a sniff of info there.

Certainly analysis is needed but it can only be done on the correct info
Old 10-24-2009
Vicvelcro

Any way to encourage people to work in ONLY one thread or at least fewer threads?

In order to establish facts regarding unknowns that need investigation, clues need to be investigated, hypotheses need to be evaluated and confirmed or shot down, theories need to be tested.

I've been wondering about this particular problem for a while, and tried to wrap my brain around it. I think my current guess has legs and could actually prove to be valid.

If we could go back and establish windows of time where the problem prevailed, then compare data of VCCs that were no longer acceptable when the problem alleviated, there does appear to be a connection sometimes.

I'm only one dude. I can't possibly check everything or be absolutely certain that my guesses are indeed fact. So far, the best I've come up with is that patterns match and results have not yet been disproven.

Anybody that can contribute + or - is welcome to chime in.

If true, downtimes could be used to predict the growth of VCC blacklist. Handy, eh?
Old 10-25-2009

Hey, account successfully confirmed by phone this morning. Just got to do the bank deposits.

Don't really understand this £1700 issue for UK users - My understanding is it is a limit that applies to all accounts and Paypal will request additional information when approaching the limit - my accounts routinely get limited at this point and I have to supply further proof of ID etc beyond the initial verfication.

Captainjack x
Old 10-25-2009

PS. My feeling is that it is in someway linked to the VCC's we are using. I am going to use a new cashplus mastercard for the next account I create with the address changed to match the stealth address. I am also going to try and find closer matching geographic phone numbers.

x
Old 10-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

captain', point is that it's is several factors covering the full gambit of paypal accounts. Going to be common ground, that's for sure.
Old 11-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
Hey, account successfully confirmed by phone this morning. Just got to do the bank deposits.

Don't really understand this £1700 issue for UK users - My understanding is it is a limit that applies to all accounts and Paypal will request additional information when approaching the limit - my accounts routinely get limited at this point and I have to supply further proof of ID etc beyond the initial verfication.

Captainjack x
The £1700 receiving limit is easily removed. There is a technical fault on the Paypal website.

The £1700 receiving limit is the only one that remains once a bank account has been added and verified. There are two ways to do this:

Confirming your information: If the account is not stealth and you're on electoral register then this may well remove the limit. If this fails then you need to confirm location by other means:

Phone confirmation & credit / debit card expuse number.

All stealth accounts will fail the "confirm your information" and so telephone confirmation and expuse numbers are a must. The technical fault is that when you successfully complete the phone confirmation, the limit appears to stay in place.

The way to have this removed is phone / email Paypal and explain the situation. It may take a while to get hold of someone that knows what you're on about but this will rectify the situation.

Of my 5 stealth accounts. Four are fully verified and confirmed with "no limits". The other one is experiencing said technical problem but I like to wait a period of time between getting each account sorted.

Just to confirm, it is still possible to set up fully verified and confirmed stealth UK Paypal accounts.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 11-04-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-06-2010
rafc

Aaah!! Someone please help!

I am getting this error message too -- trying to create UK paypal stealth accounts, it appears nothing will go right.

It seems to be very difficult to get full stealth paypal accounts now , unless somehow you provided ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents to them.

How long will this 'technical error' take to fix?

P.S. Maybe they are blacklisting entropay, because that's what I've been using.

Last edited by rafc; 07-06-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-22-2010

Longevity: 92%

A technical problem prevents us from completing the confirmation process now. Please try again later.

This is today after trying to set up stealth pp account, i have not added vcc yet so cant be to do with that.

Maby i just have to wait for the call?
Old 09-24-2010

Longevity: 81%

I'm getting the same message but mine has been up and verified for a fair while now, just trying to move the limits.