How to withdraw from stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 01-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default How to withdraw from stealth account

Hey

I have created a stealth ebay + pp account both in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and addresses

So all payments i am getting are on a 21 day hold unless i get feedback. But once this has lifted how do i withdraw to bank account. As i cant use my real bank account as my paypal is not in this name, if i do this i presume ebay will catch on and ban.

I still have my paypal account that i was using with my original ebay account that got banned, i was thinking i could send the funds to this account as a gift as i wont get charged fees, does this work, or will i get banned.

what else can i do

i used entropay to setup accounts along with virtual cc
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

have you read the Stealth Book? It tells you exactly what you need to do.
Old 01-25-2010

Longevity: 85%

Hello,

Don't send funds to your old Paypal account - you will likely end up linking it with your new one and limitation will follow.

You can indeed add a bank account in your real info to your stealth paypal account. Just make sure it is a new/fresh one that has not been used on a paypal account previously (best to avoid Lloyds TSB accounts though). The names don't need to match.

Entropay is good for setting up accounts but it is not possible to withdraw to a card in the UK.

CaptainJack
Old 01-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum, dalton.

Doing things back the front will give you troubles.

Better to be fully verified with paypal B4 selling.

Pay attention to aking & the Captain's advice.

If you need any help feel free to send me a pm
Old 01-25-2010

What if you buy stuff from your ebay accounts that are tied to good unlimitted paypal accounts with your ebay accounts that are tied to limited paypal accounts just to get ur money out of them
Old 01-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Hey, i have tried to setup a bank account in my real name under my stealth account. Problem is once it reaches the direct debit agreement it has the name i used in my stealth account and not my real name which my bank account is in. Therefore when i submit this i imagine it will just be rejected by my bank as the name is wrong, am i right ???
Old 01-26-2010

Longevity: 85%

No that is incorrect. It should go through fine... Banks aren't fussy when it comes to the name on the DD agreement (illogical I know but it is so).

A while back a few people reported problems with Lloyds TSB rejecting the agreements, but most other banks are fine.

I have never had a problem with names not matching on Halifax (+BOS), RBS (+Natwest & Ulster) and Abbey.

CaptainJack
Old 03-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalton565 View Post
Hey

I have created a stealth ebay + pp account both in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and addresses

So all payments i am getting are on a 21 day hold unless i get feedback. But once this has lifted how do i withdraw to bank account. As i cant use my real bank account as my paypal is not in this name, if i do this i presume ebay will catch on and ban.

I still have my paypal account that i was using with my original ebay account that got banned, i was thinking i could send the funds to this account as a gift as i wont get charged fees, does this work, or will i get banned.

what else can i do

i used entropay to setup accounts along with virtual cc
How did you get paypal verified/create a seller account without adding a bank account??
Old 04-01-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post
No that is incorrect. It should go through fine... Banks aren't fussy when it comes to the name on the DD agreement (illogical I know but it is so).

A while back a few people reported problems with Lloyds TSB rejecting the agreements, but most other banks are fine.

I have never had a problem with names not matching on Halifax (+BOS), RBS (+Natwest & Ulster) and Abbey.

CaptainJack
Just had problems today with Santander (former Abbey National ). So maybe they are now doing name verification.
I just tried adding a new bank account to get verified, one letter was in correct to my real surname for new Paypal stealth account set up. Paypal made 2 deposits this morning. Great everything going to plan and went to get my account verified, only to find that my bank details had been removed, here is the email I got off Paypal -

" On , we attempted to transfer from your bank account, ending in . This transfer was returned by your bank on for the reason below:
There was a bank processing error.
As a result, this bank account has been removed from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank. "

Was looking forward to selling again for this easter weekend !

Thanx Paypal

Back to the drawing board for now !!!
Old 04-09-2010

Longevity: 94%

i think its kinda fudged up to get verified in the UK. Apart from doing it not legal.
Old 04-10-2010

Just opened a new bank account today, will let know how I get on when I receive the 2 deposits off Paypal to verify......

Well at least Ive had a nice and quite break from not working , lol
Old 04-11-2010

Longevity: 81%

hi,

one question. as there are only 10-15 banks in australia. so this means that we can only make 10 -15 ebay accounts as we have to link the new bank account with new paypal account everytime.

waiting for your reply. cheers
Old 04-13-2010

Hi

Most banks in uk will let you open a second current account. Then there are business accounts you can also open with the majority of banks. So if you times that by 3, you have got between 30 - 45 accounts to go at.
That is why the latest stealth guide advises you to look after and list slowly in the beginning on your new Ebay/Paypal accounts.

Dont forget when you move house, you can start opening new bank accounts again from ones you have previously closed down (because Ebay kcked you off). Your bank details are 100% real. Ebay wont know its you from previous address or you could slightly change a digit in your name. :D
Old 04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack1980 View Post

CaptainJack
I can confirm Santander (Abbey) is fine to use, just successfully verified new Stealth Paypal account today.
Old 04-25-2010

I can also confirm that santander (abbey) works fine. I just changed my name around a little and this worked a treat. The thing is, now i have opened a second current account with santander. My question is, could i open another paypal/ebay with this second account & not get linked to my first santander. Ill be using a different address/name on this second account also.

thanks in advance any comments are taken onboard!
Old 04-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

paypal has no access to your bank details, they only know what you tell them, so having 2 accounts at same bank is fine
Old 04-26-2010

hi, sorry to hijack your thread. im from the uk and have accounts with natwest, alliance and leicster and nationwide. how would you go about getting another account with the same bank and what reason would you have for doing so?

can you have more than one current account with the same bank? wouldnt the bank wonder why you wanted more than one account?

does this effect your credit rating?

thanks
Old 04-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

yes it can affect credit rating

they probably wont ask for an extra one, say its for ebay, no big deal, or to keep expenses seperate
Old 04-27-2010

You can indeed add a bank account in your real info to your stealth paypal account. Just make sure it is a new/fresh one that has not been used on a paypal account previously (best to avoid Lloyds TSB accounts though). The names don't need to match.
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 78%

I am fairly new to all the multiple paypal account stuff. What I am getting from the conversation above is that Paypal (after your verified) has no link to real identity of person who is the bank account owner of where money is withdrawn to, Correct ?

As a note, I was already using ING Direct for personal, and they make it very easy to create multiple accounts.
Old 10-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

ING is kind of notorious for not accepting deposits in your stealth name so go for different bank.
Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
yes it can affect credit rating

they probably wont ask for an extra one, say its for ebay, no big deal, or to keep expenses seperate
How does having more bank accounts affect your credit rating?

Or is it just the setting up of bank accounts and the credit checks they do that is leaving a mark on your credit rating for six months?