paypal withdrawal to bank - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 07-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default paypal withdrawal to bank

Hi, had a limitation on account for having transactions 0ver £1700 that day. I am fully verified and just had to get them to phone me and then I enter in a pin. Once I did this my account didn't change and I phoned them. They told me that it would be sorted in five minutes, and to log out, then log back in again. They were correct and the account was back to normal again, however I then withdrew £900 to my bank and the status has been pending all day, is it likely that this was too big a withdrawal and will it limit the account again. I am not sending any items till this is sorted as I cant afford to wait 180 days for a payment. How long is pending to bank take as I remember it as always being quick. Anyone know if they would limit an account the same day after it has just been unlimited?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum
We've certainly had many reports of accounts getting limited again after action has been taken to unlimit the account. I've had x2 accounts treated like that by paypal. I did get further emails to advise of the limitations however. To compound the problem, transfers to banks have not gone thro' as quickly as previous times. I've been left, waiting, wondering and hoping for my own money
Do you by chance have the name of the staff member you spoke with? I'd be inclined to phone again and check.
Old 07-16-2010
Threadstarter  

It still says pending, paypal first said that it is waiting for bank to accept, then they tried to say that the money is on its way into bank as normal but still pending. I am getting well put off even using ebay, between ebay and paypal fees, all this hassel, the amount of money that they take of us, you expect good customer service. Money goes on to money and how can you profit with all the complications that come with it. Their protection is useless as people can chargeback or do various scams, paypal guarentee for buyers is useless as if they don't recover funds they don't pay. The idiots, and crap they talk down the phone, is substandard for a company of it's size and responsibility. The fact that legitimate sellers, have to go to the hassel of multiple stealth accounts, just to survive their limitations and still sell, is outrageous. I officially declare that I hate them, and am going to pay for something large with an instant bank transfer and just empty my bank account close it down.
Old 07-20-2010

chill out man.

How long has it been pending now ??

it can be around 48 hours exluding weekend .

another thing , did you have the option to pay 5 pounds and get your money in 1-2 days or just the normal 2-3 option.

one thing i have noticed when you get only the 2-3 day option is when you enter the amount to withdraw and press continue your taken to the next page to confirm it, press cancel and your taken back to the last page and the 1-2 day option magicaly appers .

also withdraw your money everyday, twice a day if need be, i never try and let my money go above a grand and deffo not 1200.00
Old 07-27-2010

Longevity: 80%

But dont you think too many withdrawals in a day can trigger suspicion?
Your suggestion of withdrawing twice a day may lead to problems in my opinion...
Old 07-27-2010

well put it this way , its never ever caused a problem for me .

i don't see anything wrong with it, it not unreasonable to want your money asap when your starting an on line business or any business for that fact, its how things happen in the real world, i would need more stock asap, whether thats for new stock or restocking the items i have sold or both, you have got to keep the ball rolling to grow
Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
well put it this way , its never ever caused a problem for me .

i don't see anything wrong with it, it not unreasonable to want your money asap when your starting an on line business or any business for that fact, its how things happen in the real world, i would need more stock asap, whether thats for new stock or restocking the items i have sold or both, you have got to keep the ball rolling to grow

If I sold an item and just recieved payment for $500, If I submit a withdrawl for $350 to my account the same day do you think they will limit my account? Since Im leaving some money in the account Im hoping that theyll leave it alone...
Old 09-04-2010

Longevity: 80%

I feel it all depends on the strength of your account. As you account gets stronger and you build up reputation with little complaints etc, and you are fully verified, i feel you do this without any issues.
On this forum, most of us are using newish stealth accounts, hence why we hear tales of getting clamped down easily by PP and ebay