Need help with paypal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 09-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Unhappy Need help with paypal limited

WOW just to say this is an amazing forum and i want to thank to the person who made this site.
ok where shall i start......
i have an ebay account 5 years old and i decided to sell on it and it has now been couple of months and its still open.
however couple of days ago my paypal account was limited. the paypal account was my sisters however the ebay account was her ex boyfriend.
will that ebay account get closed off too because the paypal account has?

also i changed the details of the ebay account to hers, should i change it back to her ex boyfriend.
i am now selling 40 items a day and have good feedback but i am using my friends paypal account, he is verified but does have a limit.
i really don't know what to do. i dnt want to mess up his account because hes legit unlike me
Anyways can anyone help me!!! please
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

aspkin made the forum......

if the paypal gets closed then the ebay usually goes with it, even if it does still get left standing, it is pretty useless to sell on as it is linked to banned details via the paypal. However you can keep it for buying on, using other method than paypal.

you changed the details on the ebay account to your sisters? bad move, now you have linked her details to a banned paypal and potentially banned ebay....yes change it back now and lets hope they did not log sisters details which could mess up any future accs she has and/or any she already has....I say might, her details may be still ok fingers crossed.

about your friends acc, are you worried about messing it up because you may link the banned paypal/ebay to it? you are right to worry, please read further on the forum...you have to watch IP, cookies and flash mainly but also addresses, numbers, cards, banks all must be seperate......to be safe, do not log in to banned paypal or ebay ever again, and watch how you click on to emails from paypal and ebay but if you have to, do it seperately and unlinked from the active accs...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 09-18-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-19-2011
Threadstarter  

hi thanks for that ebay just gave me a powerseller status today lol
im abit confused now but they still haven't closed the account maybe because the ebay account is a business account and the orignal account holder (ex bf has never been banned and that is the only account he had) and i changed the details to my sisters 2 weeks ago.
orignally the two account have separate name and address. BUT I RECENTLY CHANGE THE EBAY ONE TO PAYPAL ONE and it hasbn't closed.
however can i set up a new paypal account with my friends name and change the ebay details to the same friend. This friend i have never had an ebay account
many thanks
Old 09-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Changing info on eb/pp is not really a good idea. Have you read the guide yet? You should not be playing with your friend's info when you can go very nicely anonymously stealth.
Old 09-19-2011
Threadstarter  

yes i read the stealth guide