360 day hold ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-10-2012
paypalpains's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 512
Thanks: 33
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default 360 day hold ?

Today was the day I was able to remove my money after 180 days hold of my money. Nothing on my account suggested otherwise, and there was nothing in the resolution centre which I had to update, complete fill on asked about by PP.

So I go into my account today and get this message:

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

7 Mar 2012: We identified activity on your PayPal account that violates the terms of our User Agreement. As a result, you'll no longer be able to use your account.

As stated in our User Agreement, we may hold the funds in your account for up to 180 days in case any actions, like chargebacks or buyer complaints, are filed against you. If you still have an account balance after 180 days, we'll email you to let you know how to receive your funds.
If you want to request refunds for your buyers, you can email complianceverifications@paypal.co.uk with the date, amount and buyer's name for each transaction. We'll review your refund requests on a case-by-case basis, but we can't guarantee that a refund will be granted.

(Your case ID for this reason is xxxxxxxx)

18 Sep 2011: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about some of your recent eBay and PayPal activity.

(Your case ID for this reason is xxxxxxxxx)

Surely they can not hold on to my money for another 180 days?
Even though what it says for 18th september now, was not what it said before, it has always stated my account was limited , and I will be able to get access after 180 days from that date.

Anyone experienced this? Can help ? I have emailed them , but we all know what that means.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-10-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Thanks: 16
Thanked 96 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (1)
Default

its usually 180 days from the limitation date. i have never seen a limitation, and then another limitation on top of that. maybe someone else can shed some light
__________________
stealth (n): the act or action of proceeding furtively, secretly, or imperceptibly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,497
Thanks: 62
Thanked 532 Times in 447 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalpains View Post
Today was the day I was able to remove my money after 180 days hold of my money. Nothing on my account suggested otherwise, and there was nothing in the resolution centre which I had to update, complete fill on asked about by PP.

So I go into my account today and get this message:

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

7 Mar 2012: We identified activity on your PayPal account that violates the terms of our User Agreement. As a result, you'll no longer be able to use your account.

As stated in our User Agreement, we may hold the funds in your account for up to 180 days in case any actions, like chargebacks or buyer complaints, are filed against you. If you still have an account balance after 180 days, we'll email you to let you know how to receive your funds.
If you want to request refunds for your buyers, you can email complianceverifications@paypal.co.uk with the date, amount and buyer's name for each transaction. We'll review your refund requests on a case-by-case basis, but we can't guarantee that a refund will be granted.

(Your case ID for this reason is xxxxxxxx)

18 Sep 2011: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about some of your recent eBay and PayPal activity.

(Your case ID for this reason is xxxxxxxxx)

Surely they can not hold on to my money for another 180 days?
Even though what it says for 18th september now, was not what it said before, it has always stated my account was limited , and I will be able to get access after 180 days from that date.

Anyone experienced this? Can help ? I have emailed them , but we all know what that means.
what did you try to do on the account on the 7th?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
its usually 180 days from the limitation date. i have never seen a limitation, and then another limitation on top of that. maybe someone else can shed some light
paypal uk twisted their terms of releasing funds in the January changes.

They've given themsleves the right to do so.
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-10-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalpains View Post
Today was the day I was able to remove my money after 180 days hold of my money. Surely they can not hold on to my money for another 180 days? Even though what it says for 18th september now, was not what it said before, it has always stated my account was limited , and I will be able to get access after 180 days from that date.

Anyone experienced this? Can help ? I have emailed them , but we all know what that means.
What was the 180 day limitation about?

What did you do when you got limited?

Am aware of a paypal account in Asia with this.
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-10-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Thanks: 16
Thanked 96 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
paypal uk twisted their terms of releasing funds in the January changes.

They've given themsleves the right to do so.
glad to be on this side of the pond for once i guess
__________________
stealth (n): the act or action of proceeding furtively, secretly, or imperceptibly
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Roller coaster has started.

Asia has seen things

UK may be in a similar place.

Leaves USA for latter

These T&S changes are tough
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2012
paypalpains's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 512
Thanks: 33
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi there, sorry to have alarmed anyone.

Have spoken to them on the phone, and they said it is something that just happens, funds should be available on the 15th (180 days) and if they are not they said to call them up again and someone would be able to release them for me if it does not happen automatically.

Noneother>> I have not accessed the account in months, I had no need, as I knew when the money would /should be released, i got it wrong by a few days.

Well will update on the 15th, hopefully alll should be well
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-12-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,074
Thanks: 5,945
Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Hope it works out - don't jump the gun too quickly.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
180 day hold... mattytman UK PayPal Talk 7 02-18-2011 06:43 AM
anything new on the 21 day hold? luna PayPal Talk 10 11-19-2010 06:54 PM
21 day hold Killed by Ebay Subscriber Discussions 13 10-29-2010 02:58 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58