eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   questions about new BUYING pp account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/44404-questions-about-new-buying-pp-account.html)

jumba 03-26-2012 04:14 PM

questions about new BUYING pp account

My pp account was closed a while ago, i have my stealth one set up for selling BUT i now need another pp to buy things with. Obv cannot use the stealth one as it has a diff address on there i dont have access too and cannot change my addy in ebay either as that looks extremely dodgy.

I was going to try and get back on with a variation of my address, my name and my real NEW debit card which isn't in their system or ebays.

I'm wondering what my chances are of getting caught. I would use entropay but i feel the fees are high and i do buy alot of electrical items on there to resell so its not even buying for pleasure, its to kee my business alive.

if im just buying, any suggestions or will pp find me asap just by my postcode? obv gunna have 2 use my real address since this card is registered to my real address and i need the stock delivered to my real address.

any suggestions?thoughts?

NoneOther 03-26-2012 05:25 PM

Think you've answered your own question really.

It can be done, search the forum, been discussed over and over again.

GreenBean 03-26-2012 05:36 PM

Sure do it and get caught.

Why not just remake a new account at your old suspended address and go thro' the whole suspension deal again

What's this trend to do silly stuff like this

You have a stealth address that you can not access and you want to reuse old suspended info?

Any of that seem remotely silly :violin:

oompaloompa 03-27-2012 03:50 AM

I think it can work, as long as you know there is a risk. Mine has never had any issues..

Different name and No 45 instead of 45, rest of address the same, real card works on it.

I would leave it as long as possible between the banishment and the re-make....

JomJarr 03-30-2012 10:39 PM

I just wrote this on another thread: 'THIS'

Hopefully it is right.

For a start, you don't need a PP account to send a PP payment - there is always the option to make a one-off payment by entering your card details. The link to do this is somewhere at the bottom when they ask you to sign in to PP. You then use a card (debit or credit) that has never been banned (will be blocked from use) and is never used with @@@@ accounts (or they will link).

Second, I've personally never had a problem with opening a new eB account in real details when I've had a real ID account suspended before.. just never set up the selling side. They want as many bidders on there as possible pushing up prices. Just make sure you keep it all seperate from any @@@@ accounts or they will link.

In bouts of over bidding and unpaid item stirke suspensions, I've just gone and opened new eB accounts straight away in same real ID, after an IP reset and cookie purge etc, with no consequences. Well, out of paranoia I would vary details slightly and phoney landline no (send a seller your real mobile no in a message) but all deliverable to my real home address. Yet those are the same details as banned seller acounts.. so I conclude they don't care about buyers.

JomJarr 03-30-2012 10:46 PM

P.S. just don't make it too obvious that the same item you bought with real details suddenly is being sold on a week later by this other geezer in a Groucho ⊗⊗⊗⊗ nose and glasses (you in your disguise) .. could provide a link, especially if reported by the previous seller.

I would make sure you have a long-ish inventry so that obvious (e.g. rare) items aren't needed to be sold too soon, only give serial numbers via message etc.

(ah! have just worked out when the '⊗⊗⊗⊗' s appear - thought it was for 'stealth')