Heres the email from paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 05-19-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Heres the email from paypal

I have had a new paypal account for about 2 months now. I got it all vertifed and was talking some rather big payments the last couple of weeks ,so i can my account limited which i was waiting for. So i send them everything they want execpt i miss the phone call so they are sending me out a letter to my house with the four digits. I thought ther was no problem until i get a get a email from them today, here it is -

Dear *****
, We understand risk is inherent in doing business. However, as of right now,we're not comfortable with the amount of risk your business is exposed to. With that in mind, we'd like to end our business relationship whileminimizing disruption to your business. -----------------------------------Disbursement Options----------------------------------- Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the moneyin your PayPal account to refund them. To refund your buyers:1. Log in to your PayPal account2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page3. Click "Contact Customer Service"4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money"5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment"6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180days, we'll email you with information on how to receive your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.Yours sincerely, PayPal Account Review Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Centre. ----------------------------------------------------------------Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.Société en Commandite par ActionsRegistered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, LuxembourgRCS Luxembourg B 118 349 PayPal Email ID

Any advice on what i can do ? Should i email them and ask why they are doing this, are would that be a waste of time ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: This is pretty standard email, when they give u the boot--they may have run a credit check recently?
Old 05-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Im not sure do they tell you they are running it ? as iv not heard anything . What about my ebay account ? is this at risk of being suspended ? Would it be in better shape if i added a merchant account to my ebay account ?
Old 05-19-2008

Longevity: 95%

Chris, there are ways to find out if anyone has done a credit search on you in the UK.. just google Experian and Equifax, they're the 2 key players in the UK, personally i wouldn't bother, for the simple reason it costs to do so..

As regards your PP account, treat it as lost, and follow the steps for opening another one.. make a note on calender for like.. 6 months time lol... They'll mail you and tell you your funds are ready to withdraw

Not sure what the procedure is when PP shuts down Ur account as regards
Ebay.. i've always had the ebay go down first. i'm sure someone shall enlighten you on that one..

Whilst your opening your new paypal, get a new Ebay account ready as well..and it's beneficial to Verify the PP account, before creating and selling on the Ebay..

scouse.
Old 05-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi yes i already have a couple of other ebay accounts ready but this is my main account with over 300+ feedback 99% so i really dont want to lose it ,i never did have a problem with paypal but since i lost my 1st account with them over 8 months ago,for telling them were to stick ther account because i couldnt find them a invoice. I deeply regret that now as i would have no troubles only for that. When using a merchant account for ebay (not linked) were do i get the buyers email so i can send them a invoice .

Thanks for all the help