eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdrawing from PayPal without a Bank? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/52191-withdrawing-paypal-without-bank.html)

tinnt 10-25-2012 08:48 AM

Withdrawing from PayPal without a Bank?

Hey guys,
I was just wondering. Is it possible to withdraw money from PayPal without putting your bank information there. I really would like to get some funds, but don't really feel like putting my bank account and information.

slim jim 10-25-2012 09:18 AM

A lot of us don't want to put our bank info to withdraw funds but this bank withdrawal is the only real way to do it

webguy 10-25-2012 11:27 AM

You can get a debit card that offers direct deposit and use the account and routing number from the card to withdraw your funds. This way you dont have to give them your main bank account info. Its the way I have always done it. Im not sure about .GB but here in the US there are alot of different pre-paid debit cards you can get to use for withdrawing funds.

oompaloompa 10-25-2012 11:35 AM

no uk does not allow card withdrawal.

didnt know usa allowed it, knew you could use a vba, but did not know you could withdraw to a prepaid card....

sax4 10-25-2012 11:35 AM

Yes there are other options, or set up pp account that supports withdraw to card

webguy 10-25-2012 11:44 AM

I've created many Paypal accounts and I think there was only one that I used my actual bank account info. If you get a debit card that has direct deposit you get an account number and a routing number. You just enter those as your bank account info. Then 3 days later you log into your debit card account and there will be the 2 small deposits paypal made that you use to verify the account.

With Greendot debit card you will receive a temporary account number and routing number right after you sign up so you don't even have to wait the 5-7 days to get the actual card to verify your paypal account. You have to have a ssn to match the name to get a Green Dot debit card though.

pancho 10-25-2012 12:38 PM

Anyone from Canada know if the visa debit cards work from td-cibc-rbc work? :p

rsot 10-25-2012 02:14 PM

I have not used the debit card number but you do input the bank info - account no. and transit - that will work.

GreenBean 10-25-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinnt (Post 387105)
Hey guys,
I was just wondering. Is it possible to withdraw money from PayPal without putting your bank information there. I really would like to get some funds, but don't really feel like putting my bank account and information.

What's your REAL life plan?

Am interested because all your questions relate to not using paypal/ebay in a recognized manner.

Another user posted similar questions but he's disappeared.

Not normal by any stretch of the imagination

:juggle:

tinnt 10-26-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 387142)
Yes there are other options, or set up pp account that supports withdraw to card

Thank you and how do you do that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 387312)
What's your REAL life plan?

Am interested because all your questions relate to not using paypal/ebay in a recognized manner.

Another user posted similar questions but he's disappeared.

Not normal by any stretch of the imagination

:juggle:

what the???

rsot 10-26-2012 06:30 AM

There are other Euro pp accounts that withdraw to card - read around and learn.

As for GB`s comment, sadly it does not appear that you have much of a plan if anything for longterm sustainability. Be more open with your approach and read around.

oompaloompa 10-26-2012 10:01 AM

europe withdraw to card eg. luxemb is tricky, prepaid ones fail, bank ones are better.

so my question is for USA, which prepaid cards work to withdraw? and you do not need to add a VBA first? sorry I am ignorant on USA accs....

sonba 10-26-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 387455)
europe withdraw to card eg. luxemb is tricky, prepaid ones fail, bank ones are better.

so my question is for USA, which prepaid cards work to withdraw? and you do not need to add a VBA first? sorry I am ignorant on USA accs....

Prepaid cards used to Withdraw from a US Ppal account come with a bank account attached. So the transfer isn't made to card # (Like in some euro countries), it's still made to a the bank account # attached to the card.
And sadly, almost all providers these prepaid cards requires a REAL SSN#.

GreenBean 10-27-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinnt (Post 387403)
Thank you and how do you do that?

what the???

You have made a total of 44 posts, all of which relate to short-cuts that will kill any account.

I was wondering out loud what you really wanted to do.

Little of your questions will aid in creating a long term stealth account.

I was hoping to avoid the day coming when you post 'what the ??? my new account got limited'.... not unreasonable at all.

:peace:

oompaloompa 10-28-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonba (Post 387605)
Prepaid cards used to Withdraw from a US Ppal account come with a bank account attached. So the transfer isn't made to card # (Like in some euro countries), it's still made to a the bank account # attached to the card.
And sadly, almost all providers these prepaid cards requires a REAL SSN#.

right, that is what I said. There is no withdraw to card for USA.

arwoodco 06-12-2016 03:51 PM

Re: Withdrawing from PayPal without a Bank?

Quote:

Originally Posted by webguy (Post 387146)
I've created many Paypal accounts and I think there was only one that I used my actual bank account info. If you get a debit card that has direct deposit you get an account number and a routing number. You just enter those as your bank account info. Then 3 days later you log into your debit card account and there will be the 2 small deposits paypal made that you use to verify the account.

I have a question regarding this methodology. I generally just use my bank accounts for withdrawal.

However, I have an odd situation where I need to be able to get a deposit, but not allow for withdrawal.

With these debit cards that permit direct deposit, do they also allow for money to be transferred out or are you only allowed to get money out?

ruckser 08-31-2017 07:33 PM

It is a long time thread hope i will get some answer here, i had a thread few days with some good questions but it was removed, Is it a must to withdraw money to Bank account if i have a verified PayPal Account?? because i don't have US Bank account i plan to do exchange.

ruckser 09-01-2017 07:12 PM

Anyone with the answer or experience with this??

shad0wd0wn 09-01-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruckser (Post 869098)
Anyone with the answer or experience with this??

I do, I haven't used a bank account with PayPal for quite a while..

MM78 09-01-2017 11:42 PM

What exchange do you plan to use?

ruckser 09-02-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn (Post 869119)
I do, I haven't used a bank account with PayPal for quite a while..

But is it acceptable with PayPal regulation because there is one of the post in this thread someone said it danger and account might be limited or suspended.

Day11 09-02-2017 07:45 AM

Withdrawing from Paypal without BANK ACCT is totally impossible

But I know of a site that buy paypal fund and give you cash.