PayPal Limited from European Services! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 05-31-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default PayPal Limited from European Services!

Recieved this today:

Dear XXXXXXXX ,

A careful review of your account shows you've experienced a very high number of incidents with your orders and corresponding deliveries.

Due to this high number of incidents we’ve limited access to your PayPal account, effective immediately, meaning you may no longer transact using PayPal. Any accounts related to your account may also be limited. If you open a new account, the same restriction will apply to that account also. In the event that you attempt to do so, we may not accept disputes or claims that you file. We appreciate your cooperation in refraining from using PayPal.

As a result of this limitation you can't send or receive funds and we may suspend any open claims pending further review and we may deny these claims. Your purchases are no longer eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection, and future claims will be denied.

If you need any help, have any concerns, or if there is an error, feel free to contact us directly at bc-info@paypal.com.

Yours sincerely,
Katharina
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

^^

WTF Man!! I think this is because PayPal sucks!!

My account is 1 year old..and I've has 8 disputes. 3 with the same people! And the other ones were genuine because i got sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and also not received!

I hardly class this as a high amount to risk them, when I spend £2000 a month on PayPal!

I've read on google some people have made a phonecall to paypal and had this removed etc etc..I just wondered if anyone on here could give any advice??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Point is they assess their risks themselves.

I do not doubt your cases are real. But that is the by-product of using paypal.

You have to use them and cause no ripples.

Very two-faced but also very paypal.

With the exception of that last dispute did you win the others?

Old 05-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You will have to call and try and feel out the agent. Know all your account info - explain the sales - if you are lucky, you will be asked for ID and reinstated. Don`t hold your breath though. Quite like, 180 day wait for funds. Get stealthing immediately.
Old 05-31-2013
Threadstarter  

I won 5 disputes and had to do a chargeback for 3 because paypal said i wasn't covered under their new terms.

The first 2 chargebacks I never got limited they were for £35 each. The third chargeback was for £75 and this is when I got limited.

I won all other cases yeah.

And I see rsot..well tbf i cudnt care about this account I already had other stealths lol but hey i'll give it a shot lol if i get it back it's a plus lol..nothing major off my back
Old 05-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

@curtainsplitter

Push them as far as you can. At least you can say I tried.

Always best to do that with these bar stewards.

And use paypal carefully with your other stealth accounts.

Old 06-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi for the last 3 transactions I got screwed over..guy said in was an intangible item..when it wasn't..sent paypal some documents. No matter what I did paypal kept insisting I wasn't covered as it was an intangible item even though I had a police report..so I was forced to do the chargeback tbf..
Old 06-03-2013

Longevity: 90%

You have my full sympathies curtainsplitter!

What I wanted to know is do Paypal count disputes that you open as a buyer against your own Paypal account? Buying stuff from Chinese sellers has become something of a joke in my case, over the past couple of months 3 items I purchased were faulty and I had to reclaim my money.

In most cases I didnt have to open any dispute I just informed the seller the item was faulty and they refunded my Paypal payment. However I've had my Paypal account over 4 months now and I'm still subject to this 21 day hold on all payments made to me via Paypal, despite the fact I've got over a dozen all positive feedbacks. Do you think this might be because I've had money refunded?
Old 06-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
You have my full sympathies curtainsplitter!
As you have mine you are unlikely to have much from PP sadly...they are really tight on risk management :( just keeping it real for you OP
Old 06-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Accounts been restored I explained the situation to PayPal and showed them all the police reports I always file for every situation along with send them evidence. And someone called 'Adam' at PayPal Escalations Team sent me a email saying they will be restoring my account. I count this account as a lucky account as it's been limited twice now and come back . Very happy. I can still now honestly say i've only ever lost 1 account and that was before I was in the world of stealth
Old 06-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Excellent follow-up curtainsplitter - I am glad to hear of your success - keep your operations tight - realize that you are NEVER 100% safe and PP will see for future issues (if any), that you have already been "allowed" to continue once...be careful - props though

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtainsplitter View Post
And someone called 'Adam' at PayPal Escalations Team sent me a email saying they will be restoring my account. I count this account as a lucky account as it's been limited twice now and come back .
You have been lucky - be careful with future operations. Quite the nice event to read
Old 06-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtainsplitter View Post
Accounts been restored I explained the situation to PayPal and showed them all the police reports I always file for every situation along with send them evidence. And someone called 'Adam' at PayPal Escalations Team sent me a email saying they will be restoring my account. I count this account as a lucky account as it's been limited twice now and come back . Very happy. I can still now honestly say i've only ever lost 1 account and that was before I was in the world of stealth
Treasure the email.

Guard the account.

That said, righteous is righteous.

Great work.