established businnes paypal suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 03-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default established businnes paypal suspension

Dear Members

I don't think there is anything i can do to help my situation but never know here is my story any comments tips appreciated .

First of all im genuine person running genuine business we selling used car parts i currently have almost 6000 car parts in my shop for sale , over 5000 feedbacks excellent score huge selling limit ect. We hold all licenses needed to operate legally within end of life vehicles , our typical daily turnover approx 1k never had a problem until :

I had another account on eBay 3000 feedbacks excellent score used for years for various businesses i owned , 3 months ago i give this account to unemployed member of family along with some stock ect just trying to be good person and trying to help when i can .

everything was just perfect member of family started to list new items and within month account listed items gone up to 1000 car parts for sale with that they had to open PayPal account in order to take payments and everything was just perfect until last week they had £900 payment for engine coming to their PayPal after that PayPal account has been restricted instantly they asked for loads of information which had been provided in PayPal resolution center , however until today there is no response from PayPal and account remained restricted

and now worst bit because of this situation this is what happened
my PayPal has been suspended yesterday accounts got linked up with the member oft he family PayPal .
PayPal asked me to provide proof of existence of my business invoices and all that stuff which i provided within minutes but the last part of required steps is to solve issues with linked account ,i rang PayPal and said listen this other PayPal got nothing to do with me it is member of family who owns the business and as far a im concern they supplied all required information but they are not getting nowhere due to lack of response,they told me there is nothing that can be done for me unless mentioned PayPal accounts are dealt with like i mentioned for me 1 lost day is is approve 1 k loose of money i employ 3 people and such a things do not help also high volume of calls from frustrated customers saying PayPal wont let me pay you for item on eBay.

i got hold of member of the family asked him sort this out otherwise i cant sort my account out they rang PayPal was told got to wait 7 days im thinking 7days means to me 7000 lost money in desperation i asked my good mate if he let me transfer money from eBay sales in to his PayPal( i trust him all the way) he said yes i updated all my listing with new PayPal email for receiving payments and all kicked off all the sales happy days im thinking this would sort me out until issues are sorted how stupid i was my mate PayPal just got suspended i must say i wasn't even logging in to it ,he lives in differed part of the country so there is no ip trace or anything i also know done in the past that you can have different PayPal for any product in your eBay it will normally work it did worked for me in the past .

so now im loosing mega money even i haven't done anything wrong after i read loads of post about PayPal accounts permanently limited im scare now now that if member of family would for some reason not be able to lift limits on his PayPal as it happened to loads of people without reason i wont be able to lift my limits and basically my business can collapse within days as i can can assume any PayPal account which will receive payment coming through my eBay will be restricted

so there is my story any thoughts tips

any response much appreciated

Thanks for reading
Michael
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2014

Longevity: 79%
Default Re: established businnes paypal suspension

go stealth

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 03-11-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: established businnes paypal suspension

Use Authorize.net.

Don't shutdown your business because of the pain PayPal is taking us through.