eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal limited but eBay still fine (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/79582-paypal-limited-but-ebay-still-fine.html)

Samyan 11-16-2014 05:04 AM

PayPal limited but eBay still fine

Firstly, the issues began with my PayPal account when they asked for documentation to prove my identity and such. All of this was provided along with supplier details etc etc. The PayPal account was then released and everything went back to normal.

A couple days later I logged in and the account had been limited, now displaying the message,
Quote:

For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about you and your account to help confirm your identity.
But when I go into the resolution page, it isn't asking for any information? So I have no idea what's going on there to be honest.

Secondly, my eBay account is all fine and I'm still getting a couple of sales through best offer listing option, but my buyers are obviously not able to pay and have messaged me stating this and if I could sort it out.

And advice on what I should do here? Create a new PayPal and invoice them? Use another existing PayPal and invoice them?

Could I just link another PayPal to my eBay listings?

sugarlaces 11-16-2014 05:20 AM

Re: PayPal limited but eBay still fine

Sadly if you cannot reinstate the paypal then the ebay account is dead, adding a new paypal to it or sending the buyers invoices directly via another paypal may require ebay item numbers and therefore you are linked.

Blighty 11-16-2014 06:22 AM

Well thats 3 of us now this has happened to, i smell a purge:boink:

rsot 11-16-2014 06:41 AM

eB can be used with other approved payment options - Skrill, Paymate are examples

Samyan 11-16-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarlaces (Post 608740)
Sadly if you cannot reinstate the paypal then the ebay account is dead, adding a new paypal to it or sending the buyers invoices directly via another paypal may require ebay item numbers and therefore you are linked.

But it'll just be adding another PayPal account, whole new name and everything, surely that can't link the two?
And don't think all invoices require item number, maybe just a title. That should be fine?

@Blighty
Seen a couple of threads similar to mine...

@rsot
Yeah thanks for that, looking to maybe get Escrow into my payments. Have also messaged several of the buyers aswell

rsot 11-16-2014 10:09 AM

Buyers are always hit and miss when being to pay outside of PP. You could look into CCNow and invoicing them to use their PP...5% take is CCNow's.

JamesNorth101 11-16-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

But it'll just be adding another PayPal account, whole new name and everything, surely that can't link the two?
And don't think all invoices require item number, maybe just a title. That should be fine?
You cannot just add a new PayPal to an eBay. It will just get limited.

GreenBean 11-16-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 608778)
eB can be used with other approved payment options - Skrill, Paymate are examples

For the UK?

Worked for you has it

CCNow for the UK too?

Have you forgotten that ideally ebay wants a verified paypal on its accounts.

:ballchain:

Samyan 11-16-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 608815)
Buyers are always hit and miss when being to pay outside of PP. You could look into CCNow and invoicing them to use their PP...5% take is CCNow's.

Yeah having a look at CCNow right now.

@JamesNorth101
So the account is pretty much dead as someone said earlier? :faint:

Guess the account is now gone...

GreenBean 11-16-2014 10:45 AM

Look at NOCHEX ahead of CCNow.

CCNow is more USA.

Wait also to see if rsot does bother to confirm CCNow will work for the UK too. :rolleyes:

:ranger:

Samyan 11-16-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 608823)
Have you forgotten that ideally ebay wants a verified paypal on its accounts.
:ballchain:

This is what I'm having trouble with.
In order for me to add Escrow and those other types of payments to the listing, I will need a verified PayPal on the listing. So it's rejected my current one and if I add another paypal account, it will "apparently" become limited.

eBay must sleep well at nights, having a laugh!

sugarlaces 11-16-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samyan (Post 608833)
This is what I'm having trouble with.
In order for me to add Escrow and those other types of payments to the listing, I will need a verified PayPal on the listing. So it's rejected my current one and if I add another paypal account, it will "apparently" become limited.

eBay must sleep well at nights, having a laugh!

As hurtful as it is to you right now and taking it personal, you just have to accept it is over on that ebay and paypal for you and that account. We all been there and can only sympathise.

Samyan 11-16-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarlaces (Post 608842)
As hurtful as it is to you right now and taking it personal, you just have to accept it is over on that ebay and paypal for you and that account. We all been there and can only sympathise.

I guess that's how it's going to be then.

Also I have a balance to pay on the eBay account. Does this mean now I can avoid paying this? Or....?

JamesNorth101 11-16-2014 12:22 PM

If you owe eBay money then you need to pay it.

Blighty 11-16-2014 01:11 PM

If it's stealth I doubt you need to bother after all they can take any fees from the PayPal balance if there that bothered

moxy 11-16-2014 03:11 PM

I think it the docs blighty, same happened to me. i lost 3 paypal accounts yesterday. Ebay still fine. They were bought accounts from here and have been great accounts for a year till yesterday. Think paypal having a surge on checking docs and authenticity.

Samyan 11-16-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moxy (Post 608941)
I think it the docs blighty, same happened to me. i lost 3 paypal accounts yesterday. Ebay still fine. They were bought accounts from here and have been great accounts for a year till yesterday. Think paypal having a surge on checking docs and authenticity.

Yeah my account was brought from here aswell. My account was going so strong until yesterday!

Was also provided with documentation from here, so maybe somethings going on.

Callidus 11-16-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moxy (Post 608941)

Highly highly doubt it's documents! More like a browser / tracking issue

sugarlaces 11-17-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 608995)
Highly highly doubt it's documents! More like a browser / tracking issue

Has anyone figured out this tracker brwosing issues as stealths are dropping like flies for no reason at present?

Callidus 11-17-2014 04:29 AM

Well I had one go down on the 15th as well from back in March....probably more to it than previously mentioned with tracking.

rsot 11-17-2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 608831)
Look at NOCHEX ahead of CCNow.

CCNow is more USA.

Wait also to see if rsot does bother to confirm CCNow will work for the UK too. :rolleyes:

:ranger:

I have used CCNow to invoice ppl from my UK accounts - but customers have been from all over the world...UK, USA, etc. - they use their pp

crazyinside 11-17-2014 06:48 AM

Another Paypal victim here. Had very strong fully verified eaby+paypal accounts and yesterday my paypals were limited asking to send proof of ID. It's their new legal agreement- we all received emails. So now they use new ID verification + credit score check on all accounts.
I wonder is it just in UK? Anyone is still running fully verified paypal stealth accounts in UK? Does anyone have any ideas how to go around it?
Are there any fully verified stealth paypal survivors around?