eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal & entropay help please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/7996-paypal-entropay-help-please.html)

zippy 11-06-2008 09:55 AM

paypal & entropay help please

i setup paypal useing a new bank account 28 Oct. 2008: useing my proper bank details but diffent name i receved 2 small deposits from paypal then it was varified but day later had this message Your bank notified us of unauthorised Electronic Fund Transfers from your bank account.

paypal now asks to Validate your Account Information and asks to add a Add Credit or Debit Card.

now am i right in thinking this is where i should use a entropay card?

also a question regarding entropay

my real name is lets say: john johnson

i setup paypal in lets say name: mike jones

i have signed up entropay with my real name & debit card, so have 1 funding source i have not loaded any funds yet.

how do i change the name & address details on the entropay card to say mike jones so i can use it on paypal to varify paypal ?

i have searched the board & read the stealth book but still not sure.

thanks

kolomty 11-07-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippy (Post 64159)
i setup paypal useing a new bank account 28 Oct. 2008: useing my proper bank details but diffent name i receved 2 small deposits from paypal then it was varified but day later had this message Your bank notified us of unauthorised Electronic Fund Transfers from your bank account.

paypal now asks to Validate your Account Information and asks to add a Add Credit or Debit Card.

now am i right in thinking this is where i should use a entropay card?

also a question regarding entropay

my real name is lets say: john johnson

i setup paypal in lets say name: mike jones

i have signed up entropay with my real name & debit card, so have 1 funding source i have not loaded any funds yet.

how do i change the name & address details on the entropay card to say mike jones so i can use it on paypal to varify paypal ?

i have searched the board & read the stealth book but still not sure.

thanks

You could of just used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with entropay. But anyway you cannot change the name on the entropay account but from what i know it doesnt matter as paypal only want the numbers so it doesnt matter if the names match. You can change the address on the card though. I also have this message on one of my paypal acc's but i already have a cc listed so theyve asked me to change password and security q's and their currently in review. Paypal works in mysterious ways.

zippy 11-07-2008 04:26 PM

oh so it dont matter if entropay card is in my name?

i have gone to change address and changed it to the address used on ebay.

so this is correct ? and as said ok to use my own name.

thanks

pinkharo 11-07-2008 04:51 PM

This question has been answered by "Greenbean" many times. If you just search entropay you will find it on this forum.

Here's one of the link: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...lp-please.html

Once you got the entropay acct you can create VCC that can have any info you want.

good luck

zippy 11-08-2008 08:42 AM

ok need some help here guys,

i get a message saying: Enter your card information below, then click Add Card below to continue with Phone Confirmation in paypal.

i created a new card in entropay, changed name to one i wanted.
changed address to one on ebay in entropay profile.

i loaded card with 10.00 which created a card.

i selected visa card in paypal then name then entered card number and expiry correctly in paypal but then paypal gives me this error:

"You have not added a credit card to your account. The Phone Location Confirmation process has been cancelled".

i tryed entering same card number again and it says its already linked to paypal.

it still asks me to add a credit or debit card?

its not working as it still asks me to add card even through i added entropay one ? anyone help please what that message means when i entered the entropay card details?

pinkharo 11-09-2008 04:20 AM

Is the name and address same for paypal and CC?

zippy 11-09-2008 09:40 AM

name and address same for paypal and entropay.

i used same name and address on entropay

( i changed to the same address on entropay by going to , account settings, Change Personal Details,)

not sure why paypal says : "You have not added a credit card to your account. The Phone Location Confirmation process has been cancelled".

i have also seen that the twice i have tryed to use the entropay card on paypal i was charged £1.00 :/

searched the forum cant find a answer.

zippy 11-10-2008 08:16 AM

i really dont understand why its not accepting the entro pay card?

paypal is asking to validate my account as seen in picture below

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/picardo/val.jpg

i click on Validate your Account Information, resolve

i get to this page on paypal below asking to enter debit card.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/picardo/pay1.jpg

then i enter the entropay card details, i have tryed it twice now on 2 virtual cards but keep getting you have not added a card?
heres the page i get once i added entropay card details.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/picardo/pay.jpg

i really dont know why its not working?

pinkharo 11-10-2008 02:57 PM

I thought Greenbean will jump in for sure by now since he is very knowledgeable with UK accts. I have read somewhere on the forum that the when you create the VCC it can't be too recent. Meaning you can just use it paypal after lets say you created the VCC a few hours ago. You have to wait a few days (not sure exactly how many, maybe just one day). I will try and search the forum a little and see if I can find something. Maybe you can even try PM Greenbean.

zippy 11-10-2008 05:56 PM

cheers i just sent him a pm hopefully he can advize what might be the problem.

if you do find anythink pinkharo please post it.

pinkharo 11-10-2008 09:14 PM

Here is a post where Greenbean suggests setting up the entropay first before creating the acct.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...lp-please.html

Here is an other post by lukeyangcn about having problems when the entropay acct are too new (Canada though, so not sure if it's relevant).

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropa...ay-paypal.html

Good luck

zippy 11-16-2008 07:46 PM

anyone else waited after creating there entro card to verify paypal?

if so how long did u wait before useing it?

GREMLIN 11-17-2008 11:34 AM

I just set up a paypal account and it asked me for my creditcard details. So i put the details of the vcc that i set up through entropay and paypal said that the card number is incorrect. It starts with a 4101 digits. So i tried it again and the sam message. So i cancelled the card setup and went to remove the restrictions. It had like 4 diff limitations so i clicked on the first one and is asking to st up a bank account.
I have set up the bank account and am waiting for the funds to come in so i can verify it. On the top left corner there was a link for adding a card. So i have added the card and looks like it went through. Thy havent mentioned withdrawing any money from the card but when i looked at my entropay card £1 has been deducted so am sure paypal have taken the pound.
After I have set up the bank account step 2 is to add a direct debit. I have used a savings account which wont allow a dd to get set up. Is there anyway i can set it up using my entropay vcc?

Just called my bank and they say that i can have direct debits from my savings account.....Fewwwwwwww.....thought i was in a right mess..

zippy 11-17-2008 12:24 PM

just a question i managed to find in paypal where u enter your number and they call you

paypal called however i missed the call?

then said in paypal they will post me my pin.

question is can i get them to recall me again with pin?

thanks

GREMLIN 11-17-2008 02:02 PM

Zippy have a read through some of the threads. I think i read somewhere that you can put 0000 in the activation code to reset it or something, then you can request a call again. Not sure which thread it was in.

How did you miss the call? you have 2 options to choose from one for call now and the other for call in 2 minutes

Have you given them your home number or a phonebox number? If you cant reset it and have given them a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address your not gonna be able to get that activation pin unless one of them forwarding addresses work. You'll have to read up on that though as im sure i read on one of the threads that paypal will get informed about the forwarding address.

Ive tried to add a picture from the controll panel near my name but for some reason its not showing up. Anyone know why. Or does it need to get approved by aspkin first :)

zippy 11-17-2008 02:28 PM

i missed the call as our phone is not touch tone i tryed plugging our touch tone in but wasent quick enough so missed the call.

as for profile pic, just upload one or choose a advatar make sure its 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB.

as for you can put 0000 in the activation code in paypal to reset it, that sounds interesting, anone know what thread it is? or if you can do that?