EntroPay Help Please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 10-17-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default EntroPay Help Please

I am wondering if I can use a virtual credit card from EntroPay to link and confirm my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity to PayPal (I'm in Perth. Australia)

I signed up to EntroPay with my real details but my eBay and PayPal account is in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. I made a virtual credit card but the name turns out as ""EntroPay User"", and I can't change it to my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.. So how do I confirm it with PayPal? Can someone tell me how thanks.

And I additionally want to know something else- I made the EntroPay account yesterday about midday - when is it safe to link and confirm the card to PayPal? I heard you cant do it straight away, is 3 days enough?

thnx, Amz77
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2008

Yes, same question.
Old 10-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This is my method which I am happy to do:
Decide on new name for ebay/paypal accounts.
DO NOT create one yet.REPEAT DO NOT create any accounts
Make new entropay account with chosen funding source. Put name to match as yet unmade ebay/paypal.
Then make the PAYPAL account first in the chosen name that matches entropay. Now have that paypal verified.[Make sure paypal is verified
b4 you even think of selling on ebay]

Once paypal is verified, make the ebay account with name to match paypal.
Voila! up and running.
order is: entropay, paypal, ebay. saves a lot of problems.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-28-2008 at 07:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
envylicious (11-05-2008)
Old 10-30-2008

Longevity: 91%

hi
Thanks a lot for sharing!!
Old 11-05-2008

I just wanted to know with creating an Entropay account - it asks for an ID Document in the application (ie: Driving License Number / Government ID Number / SSN / Passport Number) so if I wanted to create a few different Entropay Accounts to link to my various new "⊗⊗⊗⊗" eBay / Paypal Accounts does that mean I have to create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Driving License Number for each Entropay Account which I have?
Do we also need a different Entropay Account to create each individual Entropay Prepaid Visa Card? I'm hoping to create up to 10 x Entropay Prepaid Visa Card.

Thanks so much for all your help guys!

correct me if i'm wrong - I'm assuming that this Entropay Prepaid Visa Card still works in Aust right for eBay? Thanks again!

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-05-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 11-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Good news first is that entropay is still OK for Australia. You make one entropay account and fund that with either a credit or debit card. entropay will likely ask for ID. You supply your REAL ID and entropay accepts that.Sometimes entropay may ask you what you are going to do with the account. This is not an absolute though. You then load up the entropay account with sufficient funds and create a VCC which will have whatever name you want.I noticed you read the earlier post. If you follow it you should not have any problems.

Also I suggest you supply the DL only.
hotsassylips (05-10-2010)
Old 11-10-2008

thanks very much for your reply & info Greenbean - you're truly a gem!

Last edited by envylicious; 11-11-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2008

Ok I've just created my new Entropay VCC... but i'm abit confused like AMY77 as I have also created it using all my REAL ID (ie: full name, DOB, address, Drivers License details etc..) however and then it shows up as Entropay User as the card name for the "Default" card and then I created another card under that same account and gave it a different "friendly" name for the card with a "⊗⊗⊗⊗ name" so I was wondering would eBay see that "⊗⊗⊗⊗ name" on this 2nd Entropay VCC or would they see my original ID details used to register that Entropay VCC account as they both share the same Entropay account.
Or should I log in and change my personal details under the "Change Personal Details" menu to change my address, phone number and email... but it won't let me change my original registered name, DOB or Drivers License details in there.

Please help clarify this Greenbean as you're an expert on this field? Thanks heaps!
Old 11-11-2008

All ebay and paypal see are the info linked to the VCC. That's why people go through the process of creating a entropay acct and then create and VCC with different info.

Sorry for stealing your answer Greenbean:D
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkharo For This Useful Post:
envylicious (11-11-2008)
Old 11-11-2008

thanks heaps for your help Pinkharo - really appreciate it.
I understand your reply back, however when you go to create your Entropay Acct it creates automatically a "default" Entropay User VCC already - which is under all my REAL INFO & DETAILS. I was under the impression that I needed to registered with my REAL DETAILS from reading all the posts in this forum....

So that's when I created another VCC under my Entropay User Acct but with a different "friendly card name" however under EDIT DETAILS - I can now only change email and address details but NOT the Name and DOB options etc.. in there... so which means my REAL INFO is still the same for that 2nd VCC as its under the same Entropay account. There is no where under editing my Entropay account which allows me to create a new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address details for each VCC. So does that mean I should've created a new Entropay Account in the first place under ⊗⊗⊗⊗ NAME & DETAILS which matches my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ EBAY & PAYPAL IDENTITY?

Hope you guys now understand my question and that it is a confusing issue for us newbies setting up a new Entropay account so please share your expert options thanks heaps guys.. really appreciate all your help! :D

Last edited by envylicious; 11-11-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-11-2008

From what I have read on the forum all you need is create an entropay with real info and create VCC with info identical to ebay and paypal:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...does-work.html

You can't create a entropay acct with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info from the beginning since they might require you to submit ID and other verification. I need to look in to it more since I have limited experience with entropay and not sure if there's a difference between Canada and UK on this.

Anyway, if you created the entropay acct with real info then you should be on the right track.

Oh one more thing, not 100% but the first VCC is a default so there might be limitations to changing info. So maybe try creating a second one?

I will keep digging

Last edited by pinkharo; 11-11-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-11-2008

Thanks for keep trying to help me out pinkharo - i really appreciate it
I have also done some digging in Entropay (Yes i did create another VCC already apart from the default one) and this is what I found under their FAQ Help Section:

Q: Which address do I use when making a purchase with my EntroPay Virtual Card?

A: We do not provide an address with EntroPay Virtual Cards.

When making payments with EntroPay Virtual Cards note that you may input any address and name however as some merchants may insist on verifying orders manually we do suggest you enter your own name/address.

So which means i'm guessing that when you put that VCC number into eBay or Paypal for Verification they won't be able to retrieve or match the info registered on my original Entropay Account and I will just need to input whatever name and address I want as along as that CC number is valid I think?
Might give it a shot anyway - wondering if this is the same method then which has worked for many other forum members claiming that Entropay is fine for Aust too

Thanks again Pinkharo you're a star! :D
Old 11-12-2008

envy

Please let me know how you get on as I'm about to encounter this too.

Not sure how to change the name on the VCC and worried PP will see my original name which is already blacklisted for sending money to myself (money laundering in their eyes - sheesh)

Thanks
Old 11-15-2008

Hi guys, yes, i've tried using it against my Paypal a/c to have it verified and it seems to work fine so far.... so you don't need to actually change your name or details in Entropay as you can just enter whatever name or address details in Paypal or eBay (to obviously match your Paypal/eBay registered details) when you're linking it with your Entropay VCC.
And of cuz you can also create as many VCC under that one Entropay account and link those VCC numbers generated to your other eBay and Paypal accounts also... just need to keep track of which VCC Numbers are used for which eBay/Paypal accounts so you don't get confused.

Good luck and that is my answer for it and hope it help you guys out here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to envylicious For This Useful Post:
hotsassylips (05-10-2010), Juicyas (11-15-2008), Squee (11-26-2008)
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Good to hear,envy.Well done.
Old 11-15-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by envylicious View Post
Hi guys, yes, i've tried using it against my Paypal a/c to have it verified and it seems to work fine so far.... so you don't need to actually change your name or details in Entropay as you can just enter whatever name or address details in Paypal or eBay (to obviously match your Paypal/eBay registered details) when you're linking it with your Entropay VCC.
And of cuz you can also create as many VCC under that one Entropay account and link those VCC numbers generated to your other eBay and Paypal accounts also... just need to keep track of which VCC Numbers are used for which eBay/Paypal accounts so you don't get confused.

Good luck and that is my answer for it and hope it help you guys out here

Thanks envy

Quick Q.. how many days after doing the veri was the expanded use # available on entropay? Also was it available on the 'account balance' page to see or did you have to ask them?
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Within 24 hours for most of mine.
Yes has been on account balance page.
Yes have had to speak to them.
Been different for many accounts.
Bottom line, entropay offer great customer service.
Juicyas (11-15-2008), Squee (11-26-2008)
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

It wont let me make a entropay account. Im in the u.s.a how do i bypass this?
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Wink

USA IPs* are all blocked for entropay. Relates to Federal anti on-line gambling laws.
*read that carefully
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

dang so theres no hope in making a canadian account huh if im in the u.s.a
Old 11-15-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2ruff4u View Post
It wont let me make a entropay account. Im in the u.s.a how do i bypass this?

My balance has gone down about $5 but it's not showing on the statement yet. I assume $2 is paypal but not sure what the rest is.

I tried mailing them and I get an error every time so it could just be their site has issues at the moment and that's why you can't make one.
Old 11-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Nope ruff has a USA IP. They are automatically blocked.
I sent an email about one hour ago from Australia. It is has been acknowledged.