eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal withdrawal 3-4 working days (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/94090-paypal-withdrawal-3-4-working-days.html)

mao 02-23-2016 09:34 AM

Re: Paypal withdrawal 3-4 working days

Got an email from PP saying if I tried to withdraw over the weekend using faster payment method (which I did) then the website had technical issues. My payment is now in a queue and will take another 4 business days. Thanks for that paypal.

realdeals 02-23-2016 12:27 PM

This is where there is a crossover with paypal.com and the uk version. If you get these strange messages, or any that say 3 - 5 days, check your address bar, you are likely in .com. Just log out and re-enter making sure you get in via the UK bit.

mao 02-23-2016 01:40 PM

soon as you type in .com it auto redirects you to the UK site does it not?

realdeals 02-23-2016 01:49 PM

It should, but doesn't 100 % of the time. It happened to me, and offered me 3-5 days bank transfer withdrawal, and many other wordings against the norm, which is how I noticed.

Think of going back in time to 1983 and getting crossed lines on the telephone. ( Showing my age there!) :s

oompaloompa 02-23-2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMLG (Post 749852)
Is it in now? Withdrew on the 20th as well but still not in... 3 days on!

no! that particular one is not in yet...lets hope it is there tomorrow

mao 02-23-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 749917)
It should, but doesn't 100 % of the time. It happened to me, and offered me 3-5 days bank transfer withdrawal, and many other wordings against the norm, which is how I noticed.

Think of going back in time to 1983 and getting crossed lines on the telephone. ( Showing my age there!) :s

I dont think i typed it wrong, its in my browsing history which i never delet eon stealth. i got an email saying it was a technical fault on their part.

The header of the email was - PAYMENT DELAYED

How is that for a bit of trolling from PP, i tell you my heart sank until i read it lol. anyone else get this email or have this prob if they witdrew over weekend and got the 3-4 day withdrawal?

oompaloompa 02-24-2016 05:15 AM

its in now - panic over!!!

mao 02-24-2016 09:03 AM

Some of my funds are in the bank, and some aren't even though it says completed on paypal is that normal?

rsot 02-24-2016 09:13 AM

Did you you factor in 21st was a Sunday so only 2 days if the transaction was registered Monday - not too worrisome yet

mao 02-24-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 750131)
Did you you factor in 21st was a Sunday so only 2 days if the transaction was registered Monday - not too worrisome yet

Withdrew on 20th

then got this email PAYMENT DELAYED

Quote:

Your withdrawal is delayed

Dear x,

We’re writing to apologise for technical issues that occurred between 19th and 20th February which may have impacted your ability to withdraw money using the UK Faster Payments Service.

The technical issue has been fixed. We also want to reassure you that no transfer fee was charged on your attempted Faster Payment transaction. We have queued up your withdrawal request and you should receive it within the next four business days.

If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking Contact on any PayPal page.

We apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We value your custom and we appreciate your understanding.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal
Im not to worried at the moment as ive seen completed payments before on my PP on other accounts and not receiving them for another day or 2. Obviouslty it does say 4 business days so Friday at latest, if not in for then ill defo be panicking lol.

What I am worried though is can PP still reverse payment if its "completed"

:ranger:

damac 03-02-2016 09:12 AM

has everyone got this new "withdrawal page" or has anyone else gone back to the way it was before? maybe its a temp thing while they fix the issue?

damac 03-02-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter-uk (Post 748974)
Last time this happened there was a problem with the faster payments system and after a few days it went back to normal, i had the same thing today also..

did yours go back to normal?

mao 03-02-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damac (Post 751710)
has everyone got this new "withdrawal page" or has anyone else gone back to the way it was before? maybe its a temp thing while they fix the issue?

All my accounts are back to normal, and down to instant withdrawals after their glitch. :cheer:

damac 03-02-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao (Post 751743)
All my accounts are back to normal, and down to instant withdrawals after their glitch. :cheer:

cheers bro mine arent having a bloody new withdrawal page lol

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

blueloobylou 03-06-2016 04:49 PM

Ive had intermittent problems in the past where, all of a sudden, Paypal will give me the message that my withdrawal could take up to 72 hours etc. If you click to go back on your browser (to previous page) before you submit the withdrawal request and then try it again, you will find that very often it changes back to Instant Withdrawal. Ive done this several times and its worked. Just a thought. :)

mao 03-06-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueloobylou (Post 752783)
Ive had intermittent problems in the past where, all of a sudden, Paypal will give me the message that my withdrawal could take up to 72 hours etc. If you click to go back on your browser (to previous page) before you submit the withdrawal request and then try it again, you will find that very often it changes back to Instant Withdrawal. Ive done this several times and its worked. Just a thought. :)

will need to try this one time.

rsot 03-06-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Nice tip blue

Twisty 03-16-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

I wouldnt risk doing this. Sometimes it works and sometimes they will limit you.

realdeals 03-16-2016 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisty (Post 755055)
I wouldnt risk doing this. Sometimes it works and sometimes they will limit you.

Really?

I do this all the time, pretty sure many on here also do, used to be a pretty standard trick although not sure it still works quite as well as it used to.

Twisty 03-16-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 755069)
Really?

I do this all the time, pretty sure many on here also do, used to be a pretty standard trick although not sure it still works quite as well as it used to.

Also used it all the time before. The limitation would occur like this:

1. Withdrawal screen says 72 hours
2. Hit cancel or back button, try again
3. Withdrawal says 72 hours
4. Hit cancel or back button, try again
5 Withdrawal screen now says 'Verify'
6. Cancel
7. 30 minutes later. Your paypal account has been limited :doh:

Happened to about 3 accounts over last year. Not worth the risk or headache for me. If it says 72 hours i just try again a few hours later. Normally goes back to 2 hours or 24 hours at worst.

lv91 03-16-2016 04:06 PM

I just wonder why it's problem to wait this 72 hours. For me it's always release after 72hours.
No need to worry.

damac 04-10-2016 05:56 PM

lol the new screen is back for me on over 17 accounts now. anyone else having this issue? Hopefully it goes away after the weekend again.