PayPal now Policing eBay/Vero items?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 03-02-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default PayPal now Policing eBay/Vero items??

I notice that eBay are no longer being so proactive on Vero and Risky items....

it seems that PayPal have taken on the job lately. Myself and my partner have had PP stealth accounts, today, limited permanently without any chance of appeal....just for having the name of a Vero product in the listing title.

This is a clever move when you think of it....as closing one PP account potentially ends three eBay accs.

Plus, they just wait to see what new PP account you then link to the high selling EB accounts (it's hard to leave a high selling account behind when it's not been restricted by EB) so they can then ban you again a few weeks later.
It's much more difficult to open multiple PP accounts for the general seller than it is to open multiple EB accounts.

Has anyone here been caught out by linking a new PP to EB accounts that have had their original PP restricted? ....or just us....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2016

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: PayPal now Policing eBay/Vero items??

I You are going to get caught time and time again, move onto new accounts, the amount of time you are wasting linking new accounts to this ebay you could probably have built up a new stronger ebay.

Dont limit yourself to just a couple of stealths, spread your sales over as many accounts as you possibly can. I personally have 15 accounts that i spread my sales over, But its what you can manage off course.

Id also suggest looking into VMware and possibly buying the ebay stealth guide if you arent exactly sure how you should be properly operating, you dont want to keep adding you sort n acc to paypals for them just to keep linking and suspending, WHAT A WASTE.
Old 03-02-2016

Longevity: 51%

Can't see PayPal looking at vero names in listings, imagine the sheer number accounts going down, just because of vero/risky items.

Have PayPal stated that they closed your account because you had a vero product in the listing title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colie72 View Post
I notice that eBay are no longer being so proactive on Vero and Risky items....

it seems that PayPal have taken on the job lately. Myself and my partner have had PP stealth accounts, today, limited permanently without any chance of appeal....just for having the name of a Vero product in the listing title.

This is a clever move when you think of it....as closing one PP account potentially ends three eBay accs.

Plus, they just wait to see what new PP account you then link to the high selling EB accounts (it's hard to leave a high selling account behind when it's not been restricted by EB) so they can then ban you again a few weeks later.
It's much more difficult to open multiple PP accounts for the general seller than it is to open multiple EB accounts.

Has anyone here been caught out by linking a new PP to EB accounts that have had their original PP restricted? ....or just us....
Old 03-02-2016

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
Can't see PayPal looking at vero names in listings, imagine the sheer number accounts going down, just because of vero/risky items.

Have PayPal stated that they closed your account because you had a vero product in the listing title?
Ive seen it happen for saying for instance your selling sony but its ⊗⊗⊗⊗r than katie prices tits.

You sell phakes roll with the punches unfortunately (or fortunately - stop selling people sh*t phakes)
The Following User Says Thank You to mao For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (03-03-2016)
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 47%

I recently was permanantley limited on PP for an item sold on ebay. They stated it was for trademark issues etc.

I was very tempted to link a new PP to the ebay listing as it was the top of the search list and I was getting so many sales but after reading a few posts on here, I think its better to just concede that its not worth the hassle and I will no probably go the stealth route
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 56%

It seems like it may be a cull day

One of my long standing accounts went down.

What have they asked for off you before they permanently limited it?
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 53%

PayPal got more strict since 2016, that's true.
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 51%

Sh** happens! Don't waste any time...if I was you I would be making another 5 accounts to replace this one. Its been said before and I have learnt a similar lesson spread your sales to be successful. Don't let them win!!!
Old 03-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 48%

'wired' they asked for nothing.....just said i was listing unauthorised trademarked items and my account was permanently shut down. No questions or chance of resolution.

These are items i have sold before for at least a year on a high feedback EB acc.

Point is....

that EB didn't ask about the item or query the authenticity ....

PP did....

and I hadn't sold any on that account...yet....

so PP had gone into my eBay acc to see what I was selling and banned me due to listing risky items.

So it seems like PP are now policing EB ....
Old 03-05-2016

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by colie72 View Post
'wired' they asked for nothing.....just said i was listing unauthorised trademarked items and my account was permanently shut down. No questions or chance of resolution.

These are items i have sold before for at least a year on a high feedback EB acc.

Point is....

that EB didn't ask about the item or query the authenticity ....

PP did....

and I hadn't sold any on that account...yet....

so PP had gone into my eBay acc to see what I was selling and banned me due to listing risky items.

So it seems like PP are now policing EB ....
PayPal have always 'policed' accounts - all accounts get a review at one time or another, sometimes multiple, and you've been selling branded items on an account which will have other amber flags like lack of electoral role, VCC etc, so thats enough for a take down. PayPal don't care about you, your business or your life, so if they still something questionable, thats enough to 'protect' their business.
Old 05-16-2016

Longevity: 46%

you guys are just masters,the lectures i receive here is more than what money can buy,since i discover this site through google 4 days ago,i hardly sleep,been reading all the comments and the senior members are don. But i have a question,if i have a 10 stealth pp,does that mean i will have to have 10 bank acc to withdraw my money from each account? or will a single account withdraw money from a multiple account?
Old 05-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by romez202 View Post
you guys are just masters,the lectures i receive here is more than what money can buy,since i discover this site through google 4 days ago,i hardly sleep,been reading all the comments and the senior members are don. But i have a question,if i have a 10 stealth pp,does that mean i will have to have 10 bank acc to withdraw my money from each account? or will a single account withdraw money from a multiple account?
Welcome, my Friend.

Yes, we usually say have 10 bank accounts for each paypal.
Your aim with stealth is to avoid LINKs.... A bad dangerous word
All the best as you master stealth and learn how to beat ebay/paypal.

Old 05-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums romez202 - ideally each PP should be verified and for that, in the UK, you would need to bank account.