Got the invite for managed payments today from ebay - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Got the invite for managed payments today from ebay

Same situation here.

The beauty of stealth is it allows you to manage multiple accounts and all income goes into your real name for tax report etc without any legal troubles.

And now what to do??? I would be only having one account (my real one) on ebay and no one knows how long this account would last?

It totally has nothing to do with stealth anymore. One day when you are banned on ebay again, you would not be able to get back there anymore.

This is really not something we would like to see. And I have no idea why so many other members are happy about MP compare to stealth PayPal. You have to know one important thing, this is not stealth MP anymore, it's another PayPal which is much more strict, which means if it fxxk up, you would never be able to use it anymore, not like stealth PayPal, one is down, set up another!

It reminds me of the first time when I set up my own PayPal at 2006 and sold out my first item, a used top, I was so happy and think ennnn this is really running smoothly well. 3 years later... game over.

Until I found this forum and bought stealth account book. It really opens my eyes and the business goes into a new level - I can run (technically) unlimited accounts in same time!

Now everything is back to 2010. The darkest moment in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiddy View Post
So you were suspended 5-6 years ago...you signed up for MP. How is that going for you? I just got asked to sign up with my account that is now 6 years old. Previously I had gotten kicked on another account - so I went totally stealth.

I don't want to give up my business after 6 years. I'm doing well.
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (05-09-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

You just have to make sure you dont get suspended by Ebay,look at it this way,you will have less competition and get better margin for your goods.
Paypal has more t o offer than payment processing,like the business debit card which gives you 1% cash rebate,micro payment for low price items (6cents plus 6%),working capital,loan ,free return shipping,Paypal prepaid MC debit card which can be linked to your Paypal account and keeps your hard earned money in an FDIC bank account and a savings account and accept direct deposit from employer or goverment ,all these Ayden does not offer
Old 05-09-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
You just have to make sure you dont get suspended by Ebay,look at it this way,you will have less competition and get better margin for your goods.
Paypal has more t o offer than payment processing,like the business debit card which gives you 1% cash rebate,micro payment for low price items (6cents plus 6%),working capital,loan ,free return shipping,Paypal prepaid MC debit card which can be linked to your Paypal account and keeps your hard earned money in an FDIC bank account and a savings account and accept direct deposit from employer or goverment ,all these Ayden does not offer
For the life of me, I still can not figure out what possible reason you have, to be on a stealth forum. You don't do stealth, and you clearly feel there is no reason for it. So why are you on here?
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
XTC4ME (05-09-2020)
Old 05-09-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
For the life of me, I still can not figure out what possible reason you have, to be on a stealth forum. You don't do stealth, and you clearly feel there is no reason for it. So why are you on here?
It's probably therapeutic for her.
Old 05-09-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Same situation here.

The beauty of stealth is it allows you to manage multiple accounts and all income goes into your real name for tax report etc without any legal troubles.

And now what to do??? I would be only having one account (my real one) on ebay and no one knows how long this account would last?

It totally has nothing to do with stealth anymore. One day when you are banned on ebay again, you would not be able to get back there anymore.

This is really not something we would like to see. And I have no idea why so many other members are happy about MP compare to stealth PayPal. You have to know one important thing, this is not stealth MP anymore, it's another PayPal which is much more strict, which means if it fxxk up, you would never be able to use it anymore, not like stealth PayPal, one is down, set up another!

It reminds me of the first time when I set up my own PayPal at 2006 and sold out my first item, a used top, I was so happy and think ennnn this is really running smoothly well. 3 years later... game over.

Until I found this forum and bought stealth account book. It really opens my eyes and the business goes into a new level - I can run (technically) unlimited accounts in same time!

Now everything is back to 2010. The darkest moment in my life.
I feel optimistic. We will find a way.

When I was banned 2-3 years ago I thought I lost my business on ebay and that was it, I was done. But then I discovered this forum and bounced back after a lot of reading and help from certain members.
Old 05-09-2020

Longevity: 24%

I have a question, maybe sounds stupid but with managed payments are customers able to pay you with Paypal without you having an account?
Old 05-09-2020

Longevity: 24%

Also I tried to contact ebay by phone but they are not taking calls at this time and i emailed them, no reply for 2 days now. no chat option. any other ways to contact them?
Old 05-09-2020

Longevity: 60%

Yes, exactly. It's adyen account, like 2checkout, they have many different money processor can receive the payment, but the payment would just go into one account - ebay, and ebay transfer it to your bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raseiro View Post
I have a question, maybe sounds stupid but with managed payments are customers able to pay you with Paypal without you having an account?
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
raseiro (05-09-2020)
Old 06-12-2020

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
All eBay sellers will progressively be required to transition to managed payments in the coming months.

We may not have much time left.
All our stealth accounts, and the feedback built on them.....gone :(
It would be nice if we could resell them
Old 06-13-2020

Here's me hoping they reset all banned details off their system and let all the banned users back on with another chance. Especially due to the fact they have always still been on the site continuing to sell and based on how their stealth accounts have been performing ...
Old 06-13-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Here's me hoping they reset all banned details off their system and let all the banned users back on with another chance. Especially due to the fact they have always still been on the site continuing to sell and based on how their stealth accounts have been performing ...
well then