eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Lets get a few things straight (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/130212-lets-get-few-things-straight.html)

leighanns520 01-06-2020 07:23 PM

Re: Lets get a few things straight

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1059769)
question-Paypal wants our SSN to send 1099K.
With Ayden,does it have to send 1099K ?
if so,it would need our SSN.

I had an email from ebay that stated PayPal would send 1099
I didn't meet requirements for 1099 from PayPal, but if Adyen funds were added into it I would get a 1099.
It did not say anything about 1099 from Adyen.
I also did not meet requirement for 1099 from Adyen but as I said if Ayden payments and PayPal were tallied together I would have 1099

leighanns520 01-06-2020 07:29 PM

This is a screenshot of email I received from eBay on 12/19.
It states I will get a 1099 if eligible on all my eBay sales from PayPal.
As you can read it it does not mention managed payments.

leighanns520 01-06-2020 07:34 PM

agent006140 01-06-2020 07:46 PM

my question is for all who use Ayden,does AYDEN send out 1099k when we meet the threshold?
AZMN,Etsy,Paypal do,I would think SQUARE and Stripe do too.
if you sell 100 transactions with AMZN and 102 with Paypal,neither one will send you 1099K,so it is up to you to report your income.

HurricaneHuntr 01-07-2020 02:32 AM

200/20k like all in the USA.

You have to reach both thresholds.

Same thing for walmart/payoneer I had a relative who opened a walmart account for me.. bc for some reason they wouldn't approve me.. no idea why. Anyway, i took him to 19.8k still reported funds in my general ledgers. But, no forms for my friend to deal with :)

Robin Hood of Amazon 02-10-2020 01:25 PM

Ok that's great for everyone who are using there real names to add there banks to MP. But those that have multiple stealth accounts. What do you do when you get this "We couldn't verify the bank info you provided. Please fix anything that's incorrect. In particular, make sure the name on the bank account matches the legal business name on this eBay account." Do you put your real name that obviously doesn't match up with the stealth name? Does ebay see the info that you give to Ayden?

iamlmfao 02-12-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1068324)
Ok that's great for everyone who are using there real names to add there banks to MP. But those that have multiple stealth accounts. What do you do when you get this "We couldn't verify the bank info you provided. Please fix anything that's incorrect. In particular, make sure the name on the bank account matches the legal business name on this eBay account." Do you put your real name that obviously doesn't match up with the stealth name? Does ebay see the info that you give to Ayden?

just dont go over 4k m8t, its the only solution

leighanns520 02-12-2020 07:27 PM

I had to do the request for names to match at 4000 in sales. That's the only time. Mine is real info so no problems.
I haven't been asked for nothing else since and ended very close to 20 grand in sales for 2019.

iamlmfao 02-12-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighanns520 (Post 1068914)
I had to do the request for names to match at 4000 in sales. That's the only time. Mine is real info so no problems.
I haven't been asked for nothing else since and ended very close to 20 grand in sales for 2019.

my thing is SSN, will they require everyones ssn to sell?

robjobs 02-13-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 1068941)

Ein or SSN

leighanns520 02-14-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 1068941)

They requested mine and I provided it.
I had a previous suspended eBay and paypal with my real info, social and all for PayPal.
I moved to a different state and made new eBay and PayPal and did not give PayPal my social. Again this is with real info. I got the request for tax info and could not provide it to PayPal due to previous suspended account. Around that time I got my invite for mp and signed up. Gave my social and no problems. Mind you, eBay never has social anyway ever.
Now does eBay have my social. I don't know. Ayden does I am assuming and maybe eBay does to now. I don't know the answer to that but I do know that I could not give my info to PayPal but could managed payments

iamlmfao 02-15-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighanns520 (Post 1069396)
I had a previous suspended eBay and paypal with my real info, social and all for PayPal.
I moved to a different state and made new eBay and PayPal and did not give PayPal my social. Again this is with real info. I got the request for tax info and could not provide it to PayPal due to previous suspended account. Around that time I got my invite for mp and signed up. Gave my social and no problems. Mind you, eBay never has social anyway ever.
Now does eBay have my social. I don't know. Ayden does I am assuming and maybe eBay does to now. I don't know the answer to that but I do know that I could not give my info to PayPal but could managed payments

whatever informaiton is uploaded through ebay IS SAVED dont be so naive. we will be hear of an ssn breach sooner or later from one of these online sellers just a matter of time.

agent006140 02-15-2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighanns520 (Post 1069396)

ayden is not Paypal,what you give Paypal is not shared with Ayden and vice versa.
Ebay does not need our SSN,it expects Paypal or Ayden to send 1099k,but if IRS is auditing your business,it could come to Ebay and ask for your account,
The only one who would and could be asking for both would be IRS and Homeland security /FBI and your state comptroller

leighanns520 02-16-2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 1069631)
whatever informaiton is uploaded through ebay IS SAVED dont be so naive. we will be hear of an ssn breach sooner or later from one of these online sellers just a matter of time.

eBay never had my social from the suspended account. PayPal did on suspended account, thus, not able to provide it on the account using now.
I did give mp my social. If eBay now has it who knows but managed payments for sure has it now