Payoneer Bank for MP ebay - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-23-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default Re: Payoneer Bank for MP ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian View Post
Do you know if I add Payoneer USD details to my USA Ebay MP account as "another bank" will that work?
The name in Payoneer and Ebay will be different.

If Ebay deducts fees from my account, will they be able to see the name of the bank account holder?
And will they block my account if these details don't match the details on Ebay?
Just make/get an account that has a MATCHED details on both ebay and payoneer. That will solve your issue easily.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2021

Activity: 70%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Yes this is correct. USA MP requires a real verifiable USA bank and names must match. Anyone who has used Payoneer and tells you it works hasn't gone through the failed verification process yet, in other words their account is going down at some point and they will then hold funds and/or request ID and bank statements and/or just suspend the account altogether.
Operating a USA EBay account these days pretty much requires you to have connections in the USA or you must move and live in the USA. Any other workaround will require identity theft and fraud which is a big no-no.
the bank selection was limited in all countries. so in the majority of countries only payoneer is possible and in the rest only local banks so that only residents of that country can use such banks
Old 07-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
Just make/get an account that has a MATCHED details on both ebay and payoneer. That will solve your issue easily.
How much where you able to sell on those accounts? I heard that after a certain amount of money they will make security checks on your account and request ID and statement (really hard to bypass from my experience for now).
Old 07-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazeefo View Post
don't know about your experienced. but it worked for me..
have used 10 + payoneer with ebay after this thread and it works fine.
Hi,

I see it's been already 1 month you are using Payoneer. Are you still able to receive your payouts on the Payoneer accounts or did they ask you to upload ID and statement?
Old 07-26-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaybypass View Post
Hi,

I see it's been already 1 month you are using Payoneer. Are you still able to receive your payouts on the Payoneer accounts or did they ask you to upload ID and statement?
I stated in a comment later that ebay has stopped accepting payoneer bank.
you can't link it all it now.
However there are always alternate option, I will try some of those.
transferwise, or pingpongx.com
they also provide you USA bank
You can use a bank where name is different from ebay name and it doesn't matter at all.
Old 07-26-2021

Activity: 70%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
You can use a bank where name is different from ebay name and it doesn't matter at all.
it is likely that transferwise will be banned as well. it seems that ebay want to stop non-residents from posing as residents. and transferwise is virtual bank account provider #1 being used with lots of stealth accounts because it is easy to open stealth accounts there and obtain UK/USA/EU etc. bank details and it is usually used by non-residents while residents open accounts at local banks

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 07-26-2021 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-26-2021

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Yes this is correct. USA MP requires a real verifiable USA bank and names must match. Anyone who has used Payoneer and tells you it works hasn't gone through the failed verification process yet, in other words their account is going down at some point and they will then hold funds and/or request ID and bank statements and/or just suspend the account altogether.
Operating a USA EBay account these days pretty much requires you to have connections in the USA or you must move and live in the USA. Any other workaround will require identity theft and fraud which is a big no-no.
I'm noticing a lot of users have to resort to this route with MP. Will those people get in trouble in the future? They technically linking their real bank to these "Stealth MP Accounts"
Old 07-26-2021

Quote:
I heard people are able to run eBay accounts with Payoneer if the name are matching. Did the name on your accounts match with Payoneer?