Ebay Managed Payments Hold - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 01-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Ebay Managed Payments Hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
$800 per day brings it to over $24k per month.
Seems like a LOT of activity to be pushing through an acct youre not 100% certain of...
That is what I am doing on the MP accounts I have that are still active with payouts being dispersed.

On the accounts that are on hold and not dispersing my funds, I am not selling on those.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-19-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2021

Longevity: 40%

I am a longtime customer of Slokor and I have dealt the three of these I runn high velocity accounts and I have ran into my fair share f problem and I dont have a problem losing multiple accounts as long as I can learn from what I did.

I buy probably 3 or 4 accounts try things run at them hard, buy up feedback things you NEVER EVER should do on a stealth account to see what works and what doesn't.

As for this issue I have 2 of Slokors 1000/25000 accounts have this problem and both of them I have went back to selling on. I never stopped selling and actually my velocity got higher during the payouts hold.

Here are things I DID, these are purely suggestions (I have bought 10 accounts failed on 6 so please understand trail and error is a part of learning and trust me 3000 is worth it when it comes to what I can make doing this)

1. DO NOT STOP SELLING - Continuing selling continue shipping. If you change your habits eBay, as well as paypal too, can tell. If your going on vacation mode cause your on a hold it looks fishy IMHO. eBay's Managed payments program is done by Adyen and from my understanding accounts that are banned or suspeneded based on their website have thier funds released after 90 days IF your products are delivered and you do not have and open cases AFTER 90 days (e.g. if you have a case open on the 89th day you payouts will be held for ANOTHER 90 days if there are any cases open on the 90th day after suspension) Its like a bus that shows up every 90 days to pay you. If your not ready it will be back 90 days later.

2. Call eBay - I have had all types of luck getting good agents that give me timelines on these Payout holds. Most of them understand over there in the Philippines and they are getting trhe question more and more often. Back Office Team (BOT) is leaving notes on your accounts now cause when this was happening late in 2020 and at the beginning of 2021, Customer Service Reps (CSR's) had no freaking clue what was happening and had no information to go on. No matter what keep your cool and understand unless you get a MC011 then your still in there like swimwear

3. Buy things while your on a payouts hold - I have realized that generating positive transactions during holds show that the account is being used properly. Regardless of whether its .99 e-books or stuff your want make a few purchases get positive feedback rolling in. don't lewt the account stay stagnant.

Some things to note about my accounts that are stealth

1. I run 3 at a time
2. I wait 4 to 8 months after purchase to actually use them
3. I do not start selling on my accounts until I have 70 or better feedback
4. I change the name on the account to a legit ID holding person that I have paid to give me picture of their ID and to make an EIN.
5. I have Multiple Bank accounts that are from Bank of America and Wells Fargo that attach easily to managment payments that are verifiable
6. I have never followed the slow and steady pace (against Slokor's advice) because I age my accounts and usually show ebay legit Business sales paperwork from the stealth account owner to the new owner name becuase contrary to belief you can sell your ebay account in a business transaction and you can find the policies and procedure to such right on ebay.

THIS IS SIMPLY SOME WAYS YOU CAN DO IT. I AM IN NO WAY ADVISING YOU TO DO WHAT I DO CAUSE I TAKE RISKS THAT I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR. PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILLEGENCE AND UNDERSTAND NOT EVERY ACCOUNT IS THE SAME AND NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO PAY 3 OR 4 TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT.

Be Blessed

TekkenTagBattle4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TekkenTagBattle4 For This Useful Post:
redratcar (10-27-2021), Sobe (10-19-2021), Stealthsince2014 (09-18-2021)
Old 09-18-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
It remains to be seen if that is what eBay will do. Hopefully they do give money back after 90-180 days. I believe someone on here posted that their account was suspended and they got their funds after 90 days. We just have to see how it all plays out and adjust accordingly.
I just want to GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO USER NODEAL!! I had another account with legit info almost 10 years old hit with the periodic performance review. I had 3 others that were hit with mc011 and basically dead after 2 or 3 days after that review email. This time I took down ALL my listings immediately including active ones with bids (yes I lost all those sales but it was worth it!) I rescheduled all my scheduled listings to as far in the future as possible. I went to all my orders and archived every single one. Left the account alone and in 5 days the review went away on its own !!! I didn't expect this. I washed my hands of the account but NODEAL you really came through with that valuable info. Props 👊🏼
Old 09-18-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Stop selling completely until the review is complete.

Lay off the account for a few weeks if you are lucky enough for the review to be complete and your payouts get dispersed to you. Start back up slow and steady.

Unfortunately I have received an MC011 after getting these notices on quite a few accounts. The ones that were lucky enough to survive this notice I believe are because I followed the above instructions.
A few weeks even after completing the review? Damn, thats brutal

Were you selling risky/VERO items? I am selling non-VERO, non-branded electronics (no infringement whatsoever), shipping on time, no returns, no defects, and I got the 5 day review yesterday

I expect it was a velocity review as my sales have picked up in the past week as my listing has matured. $1300 in first 30days so far. But since the account is stealth, I worry about it
Old 09-18-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthsince2014 View Post
I just want to GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO USER NODEAL!! I had another account with legit info almost 10 years old hit with the periodic performance review. I had 3 others that were hit with mc011 and basically dead after 2 or 3 days after that review email. This time I took down ALL my listings immediately including active ones with bids (yes I lost all those sales but it was worth it!) I rescheduled all my scheduled listings to as far in the future as possible. I went to all my orders and archived every single one. Left the account alone and in 5 days the review went away on its own !!! I didn't expect this. I washed my hands of the account but NODEAL you really came through with that valuable info. Props 👊🏼
Were you selling VERO?
Old 10-20-2021

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekkenTagBattle4 View Post
I am a longtime customer of Slokor and I have dealt the three of these I runn high velocity accounts and I have ran into my fair share f problem and I dont have a problem losing multiple accounts as long as I can learn from what I did.

I buy probably 3 or 4 accounts try things run at them hard, buy up feedback things you NEVER EVER should do on a stealth account to see what works and what doesn't.

As for this issue I have 2 of Slokors 1000/25000 accounts have this problem and both of them I have went back to selling on. I never stopped selling and actually my velocity got higher during the payouts hold.

Here are things I DID, these are purely suggestions (I have bought 10 accounts failed on 6 so please understand trail and error is a part of learning and trust me 3000 is worth it when it comes to what I can make doing this)

1. DO NOT STOP SELLING - Continuing selling continue shipping. If you change your habits eBay, as well as paypal too, can tell. If your going on vacation mode cause your on a hold it looks fishy IMHO. eBay's Managed payments program is done by Adyen and from my understanding accounts that are banned or suspeneded based on their website have thier funds released after 90 days IF your products are delivered and you do not have and open cases AFTER 90 days (e.g. if you have a case open on the 89th day you payouts will be held for ANOTHER 90 days if there are any cases open on the 90th day after suspension) Its like a bus that shows up every 90 days to pay you. If your not ready it will be back 90 days later.

2. Call eBay - I have had all types of luck getting good agents that give me timelines on these Payout holds. Most of them understand over there in the Philippines and they are getting trhe question more and more often. Back Office Team (BOT) is leaving notes on your accounts now cause when this was happening late in 2020 and at the beginning of 2021, Customer Service Reps (CSR's) had no freaking clue what was happening and had no information to go on. No matter what keep your cool and understand unless you get a MC011 then your still in there like swimwear

3. Buy things while your on a payouts hold - I have realized that generating positive transactions during holds show that the account is being used properly. Regardless of whether its .99 e-books or stuff your want make a few purchases get positive feedback rolling in. don't lewt the account stay stagnant.

Some things to note about my accounts that are stealth

1. I run 3 at a time
2. I wait 4 to 8 months after purchase to actually use them
3. I do not start selling on my accounts until I have 70 or better feedback
4. I change the name on the account to a legit ID holding person that I have paid to give me picture of their ID and to make an EIN.
5. I have Multiple Bank accounts that are from Bank of America and Wells Fargo that attach easily to managment payments that are verifiable
6. I have never followed the slow and steady pace (against Slokor's advice) because I age my accounts and usually show ebay legit Business sales paperwork from the stealth account owner to the new owner name becuase contrary to belief you can sell your ebay account in a business transaction and you can find the policies and procedure to such right on ebay.

THIS IS SIMPLY SOME WAYS YOU CAN DO IT. I AM IN NO WAY ADVISING YOU TO DO WHAT I DO CAUSE I TAKE RISKS THAT I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR. PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILLEGENCE AND UNDERSTAND NOT EVERY ACCOUNT IS THE SAME AND NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO PAY 3 OR 4 TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT.

Be Blessed

TekkenTagBattle4
Thanks for the info. Just wandering when you call ebay, do you give them your real info based on your managed payment or the alias info on your eBay account? I'm thinking about calling eBay, but not sure what info I should give them.