Mc011 Help Please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-24-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Unhappy Mc011 Help Please

Hello I have done some reading through here and hope I can get some insight from you experienced guys.

I have had my ebay account for over 3 years and just bought things. I started doing some sales a few months ago on some old game collection stuff I wanted to sell off for profit.
I found the profit decent and also saw people could do pre orders on new games and such based on ebays policy.

Essentially, to not go into great detail and a massive story. I have plenty of completed sales and good feedback.

Past pre order sales have gone smoothly and buyers got their items and gave good feedback.

I recently got 3 pre order sales totaling 1800$ roughly and also a 100$ some odd regular sale that was shipped and completed.

I was hit with a freeze on my payouts by a temporary review that a bunch of ebay CS reps told me was random and would clear in 5 days.

This was on august 18th. And I waited until Monday night. It wasn't lifted. I called them and they told me it was supposed to be lifted Monday at 3pm automatically but that it wasn't so the rep told me he would request it to be manually removed.

2 hours after that I was hit with an email and mc011 message saying that I needed to provide them proof of delivery and upload tracking on all my sales.

This would take a stupid amount of hours if I was to actually do this. But regardless of that all my sales have tracking uploaded a long with delivery and good feedback except the 3 pre order ones which are still pending fulfillment.

I explained all of this in great detail to them in my reply to the mc011 message in the ebay message center.

SO.

my main question is. What am I looking at here and how ****ed am I? Is ky 1900$ or so going to be stolen and locked up, will i just randomly receive it in a long ass time? My buyers have all been very kind and said they won't cancel because they want the item. So are all of us just going to be sitting here and waiting for me to get paid? I'll ship the item outside of ebay to the buyers if I can(these are good people and I know them through a trusted community anyway).

All I get from ebay CS is that the restriction department can. Only be reached by email and that all I can do is wait 72 hours to get a response.

This is my only account ever and I'm not one of the guys with 50 stealth accounts or whatever those are. So I don't see why I would be chosen for this punishment.

Anyone got any ideas on what I can do?

It's so frustrating they are asking me for proof of delivery on items that have tracking and delivery and good feedback.....

Unless all of this stems from the pre orders. But those are following ebay policy. Or at least they were. It's over the 30 days now because of all of ebays bull****.

I have been on the phone with these people for the better part of 10 hours the last two weeks and feel tired, stressed. Exhausted and broken. I wish I used mercari.

I'm new here so if posting any of this was improper please forgive my soul.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Mc011 Help Please

never sell any items on ebay you can't ship right away

do not trust ebay reps because they have 0 power to make any decisions in such cases but they are good at making promises they can't hold

either ship the items and provide tracking or cancel the orders

if it is your real account the money will be paid out eventually even if suspended
Old 08-24-2021

Longevity: 58%

If they don't remove the restriction soon then maybe your best bet is to wait until those 3 pre orders are sent out with tracking. Then upload all the information they require when you have all the information they need.

It's 50 50 but as you said, if your feedback is all good and you have tracking then you should be good. In the past I've had an mc011 which I managed to provide all the information (photoshopped invoices) and passed. Recently I had an mc011 which I uploaded all the docs and failed! The best you can do is try.
Old 08-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
never sell any items on ebay you can't ship right away

do not trust ebay reps because they have 0 power to make any decisions in such cases but they are good at making promises they can't hold

either ship the items and provide tracking or cancel the orders

if it is your real account the money will be paid out eventually even if suspended
Ok I went ahead and refunded them. I honestly thought I was a pretty normal account and actually building up a business. Now I see that this is way more bull**** than I thought. I wish I could understand accounts that have 50k sales. I don't really get it. I didn't know that ebay and paypal went hand in hand for their cancerous policies and handling of customer accounts.

So now all that is in my payout balance is shipped stuff. Two items now. One that was delivered today, that money was just moved from hold to available. So now I'm just waiting on a imaginary restriction being lifted to get my money. Which I assume will never happen based on what others have said.

So I'll get my money in 2022?
Old 08-24-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

try to get yourself reinstated , now on MP it is more difficult than in the past

but it is possible if the problem is only in the performance