How should I go about setting up a managed Payments Stealth Account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-05-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default How should I go about setting up a managed Payments Stealth Account?

Hey Guys,

What's the best way to create an eBay Stealth Managed Payments Account?

I read the stealth guide and posts on the forums but it's not fully updated with info on how to set up an account for MP. Is anyone here an expert who I can PM for advice on how to set up one. I really want to get back on eBay to sell and Q4 is around the corner I don't want to miss out on that.

This is what I was thinking of doing,

1. Create stealth Business account with VPN through IP Burger using real SSN and EIN information for my account.

2. Use my real name first and last.

3. Use a Virtual Mailbox for address.

4. Use a trackphone for the phone number.

But the only issue is I already used my EIN and I think SSN on my banned accounts so will eBay be able to link it? And what is Adyen, I see people talk about it on the forum it's MP right? and is that info separate from eBay info?
The Following User Says Thank You to racecar16 For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (09-10-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2021

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: How should I go about setting up a managed Payments Stealth Account?

So from what I'm reading stealth is kinda dead.

You either use a new EIN and you'll be required to enter SSN as well with real name and DOB which a lot of people say Ebay will treat as a seperate entity

Or I even heard of others just saying f it and creating multiple Ebay MP's under their same SSN.

That's pretty much it, other than one other dodgy way for US accounts that still requires EIN eventually.

Ebay basically with multiple accounts under same SSN will own ppl by the balls. They know they're all linked but some have reported even though one account got suspended the others stayed fine. Nevertheless ebay could destroy these folks if it so chose to in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to toastmaster For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (09-10-2021)
Old 09-10-2021

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: How should I go about setting up a managed Payments Stealth Account?

excellent advice, one question. when you buy a stealth account and the MP information comes up eventually to enter SSN and DOB, address, ect. does it have to match what the original name was when the stealth account was created. if so, i can change the main contact info to the MP info? hope this makes sense. Thanks again everyone. ;-)
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleip1 View Post
excellent advice, one question. when you buy a stealth account and the MP information comes up eventually to enter SSN and DOB, address, ect. does it have to match what the original name was when the stealth account was created. if so, i can change the main contact info to the MP info? hope this makes sense. Thanks again everyone. ;-)
Some sellers are saying to me on here that all you will ever need is EIN on their MP accounts and the stealth name, address and dob is all set. I do not have the slightest clue on how that can be done other than the shady way. It contradicts everyone on this forum who says Ebay needs SSN and EIN if you want to give EIN.
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 58%

Yankee has mentioned that you can have up to 5 MP accounts under same name, address and SSN... If you get banned you just make another one with same details... After that you can simply just change your mailing address. But the name and SSN has to match, He claims he's made hundreds of accounts after he's been banned and keeps doing it that way. Its a lot easier now