How many Ebay Mp accounts can you have under your real info?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-09-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default How many Ebay Mp accounts can you have under your real info??

Anyone on this forum have 10-15 Ebay accounts all under your real MP info without a problem?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: How many Ebay Mp accounts can you have under your real info??

user Yankee has mentioned you can have up to 5 MP accounts with real info, afterwards you can simply change address.... He claims he's made a lot of accounts with real info and keeps making them after he's banned... its a lot easier now that paypal is gone, only thing is that name and SSN must match

Last edited by RichardCard82; 09-10-2021 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
user Yankee has mentioned you can have up to 5 MP accounts with real info, afterwards you can simply change address.... He claims he's made a lot of accounts with real info and keeps making them after he's banned... its a lot easier now that paypal is gone, only thing is that name and SSN must match
What about bank accounts?
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icykid298 View Post
What about bank accounts?

Don't believe it matters, you can keep using same account according to him, But I'd say its safe to have a few different accounts to switch them up

This is what he posted on another thread about the death of stealthing

"Not a long term solution? Howe many decades has it worked on paypal?

I have had HUNDREDS of banned adyen accounts on the same name and SS number... Get banned and make a new account the same day.... for five years now.

You can have 5 identical MP accounts using the same exact name, address, phone number, bank account.... Now start mixing up addresses and bank accounts and hundreds are possible with the same name and SS

Now have corporations, etc...

But if you sell a good product, offer good service and dont cross VERO lines or items forbidden by ebay and you should loose very few accounts in a lifetime.

Anyways, I wish everyone good luck, except the scammers. They make the rest of us look bad"

Last edited by RichardCard82; 09-10-2021 at 11:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RichardCard82 For This Useful Post:
robjobs (05-20-2023)
Old 09-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Wait what do you mean up to 5 MP accounts with real info and aftererwards change address.

So far the 1 stealth I changed over to MP I didn't change address.

Are you saying 5 MP accounts with all real info including same address, then if you have more accounts they just need different addresses but same SSN and dob and name?
Old 09-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:

You can have 5 identical MP accounts using the same exact name, address, phone number, bank account.... Now start mixing up addresses and bank accounts and hundreds are possible with the same name and SS

Now have corporations, etc...

But if you sell a good product, offer good service and dont cross VERO lines or items forbidden by ebay and you should loose very few accounts in a lifetime.

Anyways, I wish everyone good luck, except the scammers. They make the rest of us look bad"

I believe I've read this too somewhere it looks familiar his post.

The logical problem I have with it is , if ebay allowed this or continued to allow this, what's to stop a legit scammer or bad actor form just making more accounts after REAL suspensions for actual good reasons.

How will ebay protect itself from keeping the bad scammers off.

Why wouldn't they just do what Amazon does and use SSN , name dob as a way to keep someone from making accounts after burning their site.

Think about it, this may work now as he claims but long term there's no logical way they'll want to continue that.
Old 09-10-2021

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastmaster View Post
I believe I've read this too somewhere it looks familiar his post.

The logical problem I have with it is , if ebay allowed this or continued to allow this, what's to stop a legit scammer or bad actor form just making more accounts after REAL suspensions for actual good reasons.

How will ebay protect itself from keeping the bad scammers off.

Why wouldn't they just do what Amazon does and use SSN , name dob as a way to keep someone from making accounts after burning their site.

Think about it, this may work now as he claims but long term there's no logical way they'll want to continue that.
Unfortunately I don't think eBay cares, I feel like they'll just continue with it as long as its profitable
Old 09-11-2021

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icykid298 View Post
Unfortunately I don't think eBay cares, I feel like they'll just continue with it as long as its profitable
Pretty much this. Im seeing the scammy Chinese sellers flock to ebay in droves I have not seen before. MP seems to be a boon for them
Old 09-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
Pretty much this. Im seeing the scammy Chinese sellers flock to ebay in droves I have not seen before. MP seems to be a boon for them
But that's exactly why they will care and use it to keep people off soon.

I remember comments like this just a year ago, when people thought ebay would always keep paypal as an option for sellers because people thought ebay would never want to lose revenue from stealthers. It's just laughable. Ebay wants to protect it's platform and I can bet for certain they'll do what Amazon does.
Old 09-11-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

the number of accounts you can have on ebay is unlimited

all this depends on the business model , if you do not get significant complaints you should be good but if you have VERO risks for example you could easily be found and suspended in the future on all such accounts
Old 09-14-2021

Longevity: 16%

Ebay knows full well what they have selling on there site. Now if you stiff THEM they can go after you. So if you know what you are doing or not, the buyer gets there money back and Ebay can go to collections if you are stupid enough to close a bank acct and walk away. So sell smart and prosper.
Old 09-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercules2 View Post
Ebay knows full well what they have selling on there site. Now if you stiff THEM they can go after you. So if you know what you are doing or not, the buyer gets there money back and Ebay can go to collections if you are stupid enough to close a bank acct and walk away. So sell smart and prosper.
Yes I get that. But what about bogus vero claims or bogus prohibited item claims when they're actually not.
Old 09-15-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastmaster View Post
Yes I get that. But what about bogus vero claims or bogus prohibited item claims when they're actually not.
A competitor is flagging your listings by complaining with multiple accts (all legit buyer accts with separate forwarding addresses) over and over again till Ebay shoots first then goes back to bed so to speak. They put your accts (competition) in there favorites so when you start selling after a sleeping period they hit you even harder. Plus other things that seal the deal.
Old 04-21-2022

Longevity: 11%

if you were banned on ebay before the account went to managed payments, can you get back on a new account and use all your same info for the new account using managed payments?
Old 04-22-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTingleUS View Post
if you were banned on ebay before the account went to managed payments, can you get back on a new account and use all your same info for the new account using managed payments?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

I wouldn't use the same info for eb - for MP, the old info would be new however...
Old 04-23-2022

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

http://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

I wouldn't use the same info for eb - for MP, the old info would be new however...
thanks for the welcome. could you elaborate on what you said, im not quite sure im following. thanks again
Old 04-23-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTingleUS View Post
thanks for the welcome. could you elaborate on what you said, im not quite sure im following. thanks again
Register eb in stealth info - I then add MP under real info of the bank account
Old 04-25-2022

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Register eb in stealth info - I then add MP under real info of the bank account
-------
But once you add the real info in the MP page, the registration info (account settings>personal information) changes to the one you entered in the MP page ...