Ebay accounts keep getting banned from 2020 creation. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-23-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Ebay accounts keep getting banned from 2020 creation.

Hey guys anyone else having a problem with accounts getting banned where ebay does not list the reason why just says your suspended permanently?

I have stealth ebays I created in 2020 jan to april with random last 4 ssn , and

I have no touched the listings or added more since I'd say 6 months on each one from their ban and I'm wondering what is going on. 4 got banned with this message. And mind you this is about 6 months of not touching or adding listings that they ban.

"Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Your ebay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community."

The activity that they are referring to has to be from over 6-8 months ago from when I last added listings. I only been changing quantity of listings since. I ship everything on time and everything.

I will say the last one that got banned 10 days ago, got banned a day after I entered the deposit info for the bank account that was long over due but that's it.

Any thoughts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Ebay accounts keep getting banned from 2020 creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
Hey guys anyone else having a problem with accounts getting banned where ebay does not list the reason why just says your suspended permanently?

I have stealth ebays I created in 2020 jan to april with random last 4 ssn , and

I have no touched the listings or added more since I'd say 6 months on each one from their ban and I'm wondering what is going on. 4 got banned with this message. And mind you this is about 6 months of not touching or adding listings that they ban.

"Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Your ebay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community."

The activity that they are referring to has to be from over 6-8 months ago from when I last added listings. I only been changing quantity of listings since. I ship everything on time and everything.

I will say the last one that got banned 10 days ago, got banned a day after I entered the deposit info for the bank account that was long over due but that's it.

Any thoughts?
tell more about your business model

what is the type of items?

why did you not enter bank details although it was overdue?

it sounds like you sell some kind of low cost items where you can afford not to withdraw money quickly , like digital items , gift cards etc.

anyway , my best guess is that the accounts got suspended because of high risk items

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-23-2021 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
tell more about your business model

what is the type of items?

why did you not enter bank details although it was overdue?

it sounds like you sell some kind of low cost items where you can afford not to withdraw money quickly , like digital items , gift cards etc.

anyway , my best guess is that the accounts got suspended because of high risk items
Bank didn't ask for deposits until very late.

I don't sell any digital items, gift cards, game codes or vero items, or counterfeits.

My category item has been a problem lately but on my real account for over 10 years this has never been a problem. It's only on these newish accounts.

My guess is I'm just going to stop creating any other accounts. I'm working on my own website because now that eBay Stealth is truly gone, there's no sense in getting my last account banned by linking to new accounts that soon will require social.

Last edited by purposeremo; 09-23-2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

The phony SSN's may have done you in. It's almost the time of year that eBay will be obligated to create 1099k's so it's not outside the realm of possibility that they're doing some kind of soft checking now to make sure they'll be able to meet that requirement.
But yes I agree - US stealth accounts are a thing of the past. You could always take the EIN route if you're comfortable running an account with real info.
Old 09-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
The phony SSN's may have done you in. It's almost the time of year that eBay will be obligated to create 1099k's so it's not outside the realm of possibility that they're doing some kind of soft checking now to make sure they'll be able to meet that requirement.
But yes I agree - US stealth accounts are a thing of the past. You could always take the EIN route if you're comfortable running an account with real info.
in this case they would most likely start MP verification. the problem is rather the items , the OP is selling high risk items and ebay have done a purge of new sellers for those items

in general if you want to sell such items long term you need to have them as part of your inventory but not all of it so that for example you sell something else and these items make up 20% of your business , this should work long term if no VERO complaints come in
Old 09-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Maybe.
Old 09-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Yes my intention was to simply swithc those newish ebay accounts over to my real info and I did with one, but I quickly took that account and zero listed everything on it. I do not at all want to risk my main EBAY of so many years by getting it linked with these newish accounts that are unsteady and eventually going to ban with that generic message again. It's just not worth linking my main good account.
Old 09-27-2021

Longevity: 30%

Yes this same thing just happened to me yesterday. I bought it from a forum member. I was just trying to season my account with selling pet toys, not high risk at all. I spread sales out over a month and didn't even hit $50 total. I got the same message as you

"Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and can’t be appealed."

I was told the account was created and had a listing using a real Residential IP. Then I started creating cookies with an IPBurger Fresh IP and did my business that way. I had no SSN/EIN tied to it at all
Old 09-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty2354 View Post
Yes this same thing just happened to me yesterday. I bought it from a forum member. I was just trying to season my account with selling pet toys, not high risk at all. I spread sales out over a month and didn't even hit $50 total. I got the same message as you

"Your eBay account has been permanently suspended because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

The safety of our community is a top priority for us, so our decision to permanently suspend your account is final and can’t be appealed."

I was told the account was created and had a listing using a real Residential IP. Then I started creating cookies with an IPBurger Fresh IP and did my business that way. I had no SSN/EIN tied to it at all

Who did you buy from? maybe they used bad info on start that didn't match with a soft check.
Old 09-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty2354 View Post

how many items did you sell?
Old 10-11-2021

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
how many items did you sell?
Only auction with 3 day durations. Once it sold I listed up another one. They only sold for like $2 a sale