Managed payments online banks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-01-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Managed payments online banks

So I know I e looked a few times in the last year and I'm pretty sure everyone states that you cannot use online mobile banks....with a few people here and there saying you can, but without any extra information as to how it worked for them. So hopefully I'm not either giving away information that some have and wanted to keep it limited so the info didn't ruin the ability to use these banks. Personally I don't think that will happen as new online banks pop up daily and are added I'm sure to Ayden pretty quickly.

Anyways I imagine if people are trying to create new eBay accounts that most likely they are in turn making a new cash app or new varo bank account to go along with the new eBay account. Here in lies the problem. From what I have figured out if you sign up for say a varo account matching the name on the new eBay account (this is a must...no mismatched names for mobile banking) and were offered a digital debit card...then your good to go. If you were not offered the digital card...then you can wait to receive the official card in the mail. Then when you activate it the account will then work with eBay managed payments. Same goes for cash app basically. After signing up with all matching info for a new cash app account and cash app card, if you are then shown your cards number ahead of recieving it as well as as the banks routing number and account number, then your good to attach it to managed payments. This has worked for me on multiple accounts now. Lastly after making the mobile bank account or after activating the actual plastic debt card, wait an hour or two to try and attach it to eBay as it's not immediately able to work.

Hope this helps some.
The Following User Says Thank You to nathanmjspr84 For This Useful Post:
qwegong123 (08-14-2022)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Managed payments online banks

Alliant Credit Union lets you make up to 9 free sub accounts with new account numbers. Do with that as you will. You can literally just open them with a click or two from your primary savings.