screwed up by chinese ugg drop shipper - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default screwed up by chinese ugg drop shipper

Hi every one
My 3 account are limited by ebay cuz 1 of accounts sold many u g g boots which were drop shipped by chinese vendor . I was told that these are genuine and the vendor 's authorized by u g g china. after 1 month selling that many complaints popped up even I tried to fix everything up for each buyer. it was too late for me and ebay caught all my accounts . 2 other of my accounts are top rated. I was VERY stupid to trust these chinese vendors. Will ebay take action to me ? what should I do to this matter? I was an honest seller until this stupid thing happened to me:(
can I open anther ebay account to sell other none brand items?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2011

Longevity: 77%

Drop shipping with a Chinese supplier is almost guaranteed to ruin your account. Even if you are selling legit merchandise, who knows if the items are in stock. They always tell you it's in stock because they want you to Pa yPal over the money. After they get your money, they tell you it's back ordered for 3 weeks. Then you end up getting negative feedbacks on your account left and right.

If you don't have money to buy goods up front, always use your credit card. Always have the goods physically in front of you before listing on Egay.
Old 03-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by che2009 View Post
Drop shipping with a Chinese supplier is almost guaranteed to ruin your account. Even if you are selling legit merchandise, who knows if the items are in stock. They always tell you it's in stock because they want you to Pa yPal over the money. After they get your money, they tell you it's back ordered for 3 weeks. Then you end up getting negative feedbacks on your account left and right.

If you don't have money to buy goods up front, always use your credit card. Always have the goods physically in front of you before listing on Egay.
well said..couldn't agree more.. u can't really trsut suppliers all they want is the dosh.. u also need to buy eBay Stealth to learn the tips on how to remain unlinked in the future
Old 03-07-2011

i have had the same chinese supplier for over 2 years and so far... have had no problems with delivery (7-9) business days to anywhere in Europe, Germany, UK, Spain. I agree with che2009 when starting out with your chosen supplier get the item physically in your hand before advertising, it means investing money in yourself but for peace of mind its worth the cost and time. Good luck
Old 03-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

If your purchasing goods off of DHGate, Ioffer or Alibaba then chances are 99% of the time the items are not legit but ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 03-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

dropshipping is pretty much dead, unless you absolutely know and trust your drop shipper. I personally always get my items in hand first before I list. That way I can quickly get my products out to buyers.
Old 03-07-2011

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
dropshipping is pretty much dead,
My bank account disagrees... LOL

Actually more people should be practicing it. Reason being, eb/pp can drop the bomb on you at any given moment leaving you to start over with a bunch of junk sitting in your living room. I don't spend one red penny, but get the same return one would get buying wholesale. How cool is that? As a seller we should be putting more risk in ebays hands, not our own. It's important to know your supplier, but that aside. Selling legit items, shipping fast gives you no better chance of not being limited by ebay, limited by paypal, asked for docs, asked for socials, negged by idiots, sabotaged by competitors, flagged by vero... When you add up all those factors, spending money for ebay stock is one of the worst investments you can make. My accounts are 0% cost and 100% return. That's one helluva investment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IDK For This Useful Post:
Callidus (11-19-2011)
Old 03-08-2011
Threadstarter  

I had seen the merchandise before started doing dropshipping with my supplier. The sample is as same as retail's. after that I started dropshipping. lot of complaints coming after 1 month and then I stopped selling items on ebay and tried to solve any issue with buyers. ebay now made decision which I can NOT sell any items on ebay . waste of 2 top rated accounts
Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 72%

yeh definatley when dropshipping only work with a supplier you know and trust in china...your business is worth too much to get burned over a couple of transactions...never ever trust branded goods coming from here, theyl ALWAYS be ⊗⊗⊗⊗.. othewise they would cost much more than what they do in Europe and States
Old 11-23-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDK View Post

Actually more people should be practicing it. Reason being, eb/pp can drop the bomb on you at any given moment leaving you to start over with a bunch of junk sitting in your living room. I don't spend one red penny, but get the same return one would get buying wholesale. How cool is that? As a seller we should be putting more risk in ebays hands, not our own. It's important to know your supplier, but that aside. Selling legit items, shipping fast gives you no better chance of not being limited by ebay, limited by paypal, asked for docs, asked for socials, negged by idiots, sabotaged by competitors, flagged by vero... When you add up all those factors, spending money for ebay stock is one of the worst investments you can make. My accounts are 0% cost and 100% return. That's one helluva investment.

I couldn't agree more. If you have a healthy relationship with your dropshippers and have maybe purchased an item here or there from them before and their shipping time is good , their communication is good, then dropshipping can be GREAT. You do not have to risk having dead stock that is not moving. You don't need to store items. Packaging and materials is on them. You can test out all types of products and if they do not sell well you move on.

It is still good to have stock on hand but it is nice to be able to test out niches across the board with dropshipping. Research who you choose to dropship with because it can bite u in the end if you are hasty. All in all it is a great way to make a return with little to no investment up front
Old 11-23-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesuspended View Post
I had seen the merchandise before started doing dropshipping with my supplier. The sample is as same as retail's. after that I started dropshipping. lot of complaints coming after 1 month and then I stopped selling items on ebay and tried to solve any issue with buyers. ebay now made decision which I can NOT sell any items on ebay . waste of 2 top rated accounts

your selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ uggs dropship wasnt your problem friend

On top of it your dropshipping ⊗⊗⊗⊗ uggs directly from china with all chinese packing material being sent to the buyer. Accounts were doomed , you just didn't know it yet
Old 11-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

OP is from March 2011...
Old 11-23-2011

Longevity: 78%

I did not get a chance to read all the posts on this thread but what i read from you have said. What i can tell you is that 99.9% of things on dhgate are f*ke. And by the 99.9% i mean 100%. Plus by dropshipping expansive items such as that is just ASKING to get limited and suspended. I would NOT trust ANY dhgate selller to drop ship ANY items for me. Try to stay away from the f*ke items.

Last edited by LoopHole; 11-23-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDK View Post

In some cases drop shipping works. But as far as Dhgate and all the other Chinese suppliers. NO WAY IN HELL. I would only drop ship for legit items.
Old 11-23-2011

Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

listen,if ya gonna dropship from china(would never recommend)...dropship uggs from china

make sure they are the expensive AAA quality ones

i bet op's accounts will of been messed up with complaints about the quality of the uggs

greed kills accounts too
Old 11-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

UGG, not reading the date of the last post kills me
Old 11-24-2011

Anytime someone tells you a brand name item from China is authentic you have to ask them how did they get it - do they have receipts? Who do they get it from? How can they guarantee it's authentic?

You should also look at the price, see what others are selling it for - some sellers will tell you the truth, it is not authentic. If they have the same price as the person you want to buy from you can pretty much be sure it is not authentic.

Regarding dropshippers - you need to be very careful with who you work for. All Chinese suppliers are liars until proven otherwise, do not risk your account and reputation on them! I do have some good suppliers in China who do the work well, but I've also had more than my share of bad ones.
Old 11-25-2011

Longevity: 72%

Dont even bother asking them for the origin or receipts. If its branded from here and cheap it will NEVER be authentic. Its impossible, all the real branded stuff here costs so much more than anywhere else in the world, even if theyre made here! This is due to licencing etc..

So if someone on Dhgate, Alibaba from china assures you its real stock, run!!

If its VERO dont even bother drop shipping the stuff as it will either get seized by customs, or youl have problems with your customers when they see their branded goods are coming from china or HK..
The Following User Says Thank You to beneysz For This Useful Post:
boszika (11-28-2011)
Closed Thread