eBay PROOF OF MERCHANDISE ....HELP ME PLEASE - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Question eBay PROOF OF MERCHANDISE ....HELP ME PLEASE

Hello! I'm new on this forum, got here because 2 days ago eBay suspend my selling account, and want me to send copy of receipt or distributor invoice of the item what i sell and also my ID card and bills to identify me. Its a branded name case...but i don't have nothing to proove it. Please help me, what should do, and what i can tell them or fax ....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Question 1: Were your item(s) real or f@ke?
Question 2: Was the account stealth?
Question 3: Which items are they asking for specifically...because you sound like your all over the road.
Old 03-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Write your ebay user name on a piece of paper with the day's date. Take a picture of the piece of paper along side your item and send that in along with a covering note stating the item was a gift to you and you do not have the receipt.

This will work if you have listed one item. You'll need to get your creative hat on if you've been selling tonnes of them.
Old 03-31-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Question 1: Were your item(s) real or f@ke?
Question 2: Was the account stealth?
Question 3: Which items are they asking for specifically...because you sound like your all over the road.
Thanks for helping me out, here is the answers:
1. Item is a copy 1:1 of the brand name item.
2. Account is not stealth, it my first real ebay account since 2009.
3. Here is the message i got from them: "We'd be happy to review your account to see if we can remove the selling restriction so you can list items again.

For us to review your account, please fax us the following information:

-- A readable copy of your driver's license--front and back--or other government-issued ID.

-- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and it should match the information registered to your eBay account.

-- Documentation that shows that you purchased the items you recently listed for sale on eBay. This can be manufacturer invoices or receipts. We can't accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

---Important---

Make sure that your name and user ID appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, we can't process it. Also, the documents need to be current, valid, and legible."
Old 03-31-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Write your ebay user name on a piece of paper with the day's date. Take a picture of the piece of paper along side your item and send that in along with a covering note stating the item was a gift to you and you do not have the receipt.

This will work if you have listed one item. You'll need to get your creative hat on if you've been selling tonnes of them.

The thing is i have been sold 40 of them....any suggestion? Can i fax them them a message that i didn't know that is prohibited to sell copy, or just i though that item is original, and tell them Sorry...
Would that work? thanks
Old 03-31-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo View Post
The thing is i have been sold 40 of them....any suggestion? Can i fax them them a message that i didn't know that is prohibited to sell copy, or just i though that item is original, and tell them Sorry...
Would that work? thanks
That won't work. They think you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and are asking for invoices to confirm that you have original items. If you say you didn't know, they won't reinstate the account at all. Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ makes them liable to the rights owners, eBay doesn't care if you claim you didn't know, they see it like this. You might bring them heat in the future, so they'd rather cut you off like a turd so you don't become a problem to them. If they think you're legit with invoices, they should let you sell. But you never know, I've also read that ebay says "We suspended you, just send us your id and some utilities so we can verify you, then we'll give you your account back". Then once faxed, the info is used to blacklist you completely from the site so they have more info in case you try creating another account.
The Following User Says Thank You to falken For This Useful Post:
indigo (04-01-2013)
Old 03-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do, If your item was a 1:1 copy which means the item was not authentic no one will most likely help you because your item was not truly authentic...
I would honestly recommend you just move on to new stealth accounts and not sell your 1:1 copies anymore, if you do you will get the same results.

Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
indigo (04-01-2013)
Old 03-31-2013

Honestly, I would recommend that you move on to something moree... real... It is extremely difficult now to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on Ebay without having your account suspended... You will probably need to go stealth now, that account is pretty much done...

Just out of curiosity... Did you call eBay up first for something? Maybe asking for a raise on your limits or something? Or did they just send you an email asking for this info?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan32 For This Useful Post:
indigo (04-01-2013)
Old 04-01-2013

Longevity: 81%

Selling copies is illegal, definitely fast money,
and definitely the fastest way to get in to deep trouble
I would move along, avoid providing personal information if you're on stealth.
Be lucky you didn't get busted, believe me, from personal experiences --- just walk away.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pasicel For This Useful Post:
indigo (04-01-2013)
Old 04-01-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan32 View Post
Honestly, I would recommend that you move on to something moree... real... It is extremely difficult now to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on Ebay without having your account suspended... You will probably need to go stealth now, that account is pretty much done...

Just out of curiosity... Did you call eBay up first for something? Maybe asking for a raise on your limits or something? Or did they just send you an email asking for this info?
Thanks for info, and yes, i called them to increase me selling limits. So it looks like if i woudn't call them i wouldn't get my account suspended, is that true? Because i see so many sellers with a high sales amount of this item, and the price double lower than is MSRP, so i'm pretty sure, those items is also xxxx. Its not fair enough...
Old 04-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

indigo

You will learn little is fair with ebay.

As a seller you had the responsibility to make sure your items were acceptable to sell within ebay guidelines.

It appears you did not do this. One thing you need to learn is to not pay attention to other sellers. Just because they sell 'an item', it is not always OK with ebay. research carefully in future.
Old 04-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo View Post
Thanks for info, and yes, i called them to increase me selling limits. So it looks like if i woudn't call them i wouldn't get my account suspended, is that true? Because i see so many sellers with a high sales amount of this item, and the price double lower than is MSRP, so i'm pretty sure, those items is also xxxx. Its not fair enough...
Anyone selling Vero or phakes should definitely learn from this. Never ever call up eBay. Just take the limits you are given and slowly work up through sales and good feedback your limits. That is the only way. Almost any time you call eBay about increasing limits especially on high risk items even legit ones. They will ask you to send them invoices. I sell legit items and with stealth accounts that become a problem with possible mismatching info. Personal philosophy is just to avoid eBay at all costs legit or not. I don't answer the calls. I don't call them. I do not rock the boat at all when I have something good going. If it takes me 6 months to get a new account ready to sell. That is what it takes. That is why I always have back ups and ones that I am prepping for a future date if anything ever happens.

Last edited by vogeltron; 04-06-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 76%

It's not fair that you can't sell your ill.eg.al items? Wow, there are some real idiots on this forum and it just never seems to take a break with their whining.
Old 04-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Now Unknown...he did say they were 1:1! That has to count for something
Closed Thread