multiple banned Amazon account disbursements using same bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-27-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default multiple banned Amazon account disbursements using same bank account

Hi all,
I have a few question about the disbursement process.
1. So I have a few permanently banned account. Will I be able to use one bank account(routing $ account number) to receive all disbursements? I read some old posts but they are from 2010-2012. The reason I am asking this is because I saw some ppl saying that they got their account deleted by using the same bank account info and money all gone. I don't want this to happen to me.
2. One account has roughly $4000, and another one $2000. Does the amount of money have any effect?
3. About banks that allow using different names. I currently have Citizensbank and Bank of America. Does anyone have experience using these two banks for stealth withdraw? Aspkins guide doesn't really specify the banks that allow this. I just don't want to do a try-and-error run.

side question 4. If I cannot use the same bank account for multiple banned accounts, does anyone have suggestions for alternative solutions?

Oh by the way I am running separate VM and VPN for each account as suggested by the Amazon Ghost guide. Documents I have on file for each account is completely different.

Please advise. Thank you very much

Last edited by nerecit; 10-27-2014 at 06:28 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: multiple banned Amazon account disbursements using same bank account

Your not going to be able to reuse bank accounts that have already been banned. That is just making Amazons job at linking you too easy.

Have you chosen your VPN carefully? Is it a small provider that gives you a Dedicated IP that has not been recyled loads? If this is a US Amazon there are much better methods than using a VPN.
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: multiple banned Amazon account disbursements using same bank account

If you reuse the bank accounts. you are setting up for a BIG FALL - accounts have been deleted due to similar bank info
Old 10-28-2014
Threadstarter  

So yes I use Static IP address and different accounts do have different Static IP addresses.

I am in the US and can you please let me know your method instead of using VPN?

So I can't reuse banned bank accounts to get disbursements from other banned accounts?

Thanks
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Look into dongles and phone tethering
Old 10-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Look into dongles and phone tethering
How does that replace a VPN? Isn't it true that you don't get static IPs for tethering? I don't know what you mean by dongles though.

So I have to get a new bank account for every disbursement, no matter how small it is? Sometimes there is just $100 to $300 account and it's so much hassle to get a new bank account for it. And I'm sure the banks reps won't like me too much for doing that.
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerecit View Post

So I can't reuse banned bank accounts to get disbursements from other banned accounts?

Thanks
Not just banned account, all account MUST have their own bank
The Following User Says Thank You to TonyAlmeida For This Useful Post:
ahamoment (10-12-2015)
Old 10-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
Not just banned account, all account MUST have their own bank
So how would you withdraw money from a fairly large number of stealth accounts?
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Each account MUST have it own bank account. That is how you get paid. If you have 100 Amazon account you MUST NEED 100 bank account.
The Following User Says Thank You to TonyAlmeida For This Useful Post:
Phd (10-28-2014)
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You will need a fairly large number of bank accounts.

1 bank account for each stealth account
Old 10-28-2014

Longevity: 85%

You can reuse your old bank info.. I just wait a few days before disbursement, like 3-4 days and then add the old bank info. I have yet to have an account deleted because of this.

Just make sure cookies are separated to be safe.
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokeree7 View Post
You can reuse your old bank info.. I just wait a few days before disbursement, like 3-4 days and then add the old bank info. I have yet to have an account deleted because of this.

You are not play with fire but you are play with BOMB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyAlmeida For This Useful Post:
ahamoment (10-12-2015), Phd (10-28-2014)
Old 10-28-2014
Threadstarter  

And does anyone know if Citizensbank and BOA allow deposit under different names? Like completely different names? Or if they don't work what are some banks that do support this?
Thanks
Old 10-28-2014

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Bank Of America accepts mismatched without any issue!
Old 10-28-2014

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Be careful with fees as they can add up with BOA.
Old 10-28-2014

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokeree7 View Post

Ive done this same thing on a number of occasions,reusing bank accounts to recieve funds from suspended acounts after their 90 day hold is done.been doing it since 2 years and no problem.the last i did was 5 days ago for 2 accounts.funds recieved without issues .But the only thing i do is check that the suspended accounts dont have disbursements on the same day into that 1 bank account.if that is the case I use other old bank accounts for those accounts to avoid same day disbursements from 2 accounts into same bank accounts .

I wouldnt recommend the Op to do that because theyre using VPN which makes it fragile.better to use different bank accounts with vpn
Old 10-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alim View Post
Ive done this same thing on a number of occasions,reusing bank accounts to recieve funds from suspended acounts after their 90 day hold is done.been doing it since 2 years and no problem.the last i did was 5 days ago for 2 accounts.funds recieved without issues .But the only thing i do is check that the suspended accounts dont have disbursements on the same day into that 1 bank account.if that is the case I use other old bank accounts for those accounts to avoid same day disbursements from 2 accounts into same bank accounts .

I wouldnt recommend the Op to do that because theyre using VPN which makes it fragile.better to use different bank accounts with vpn
You MAY do it with the suspended account and not with the good account. Even with the suspended account, I still wouldn't do it because they can just deleted your account after you enter your old bank. Maybe Canada is different.
Old 10-29-2014

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
You MAY do it with the suspended account and not with the good account. Even with the suspended account, I still wouldn't do it because they can just deleted your account after you enter your old bank. Maybe Canada is different.

Thats what Ive mentioned ,I do it with suspended account.doing it with new account in any part of the world will get you suspended.I did it for my amazon.com accounts and never had an issue.But like i said,OP runs vpn,its delicate and not worth risking old bank account for it
Old 10-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Chase and BOA are great for mismatch names
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
ahamoment (10-12-2015)
Old 10-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

Thanks
No, please do not do this.

Users here have had thousands of dollars held by amazon by reusing the same bank account.

What happens is amazon looks for similarities between account. Imagine how quickly they can work out info about your other accounts?
Old 10-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alim View Post
Thats what Ive mentioned ,I do it with suspended account.doing it with new account in any part of the world will get you suspended.I did it for my amazon.com accounts and never had an issue.But like i said,OP runs vpn,its delicate and not worth risking old bank account for it
How is my VPN affect bank account choices?
Old 11-15-2016

Longevity: 43%

Reviving a thread from the dead here,
What if you use a different account but still in your name and same transit number and same bank, DIFFERENCE is account number. A savings instead of checking