Can't login to my amazon seller central account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Can't login to my amazon seller central account

Thats not true...i have read several stories of members emailing the "last option" special emails of jeff bezos for com and managingdirector of uk and getting their money back...besides i have first hand experience...my amazon eu account was deleted back in june but i got them to return from amazon.de about 70 euros by emailing one of the above addresses...the amazon payments email address can be useful too...
The Following User Says Thank You to fantomas0405 For This Useful Post:
technokidd1 (02-05-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2016

Longevity: 52%

I would like to see how this plays out though, many people here have deleted accounts with funds in them and I don't how Amazon handles this from country to country however as you can see Amazon US is a @sshole about it and will try to keep your money or at-least sweep it under the carpet in a heartbeat. We need more people here sharing there experienced stories and research.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-06-2016 at 06:18 AM.
Old 02-05-2016

Longevity: 53%

This again is the land of make believe.

Deleted, gone say bye to your cash and stock if held by FBA.

The trouble is a lot people don't understand the difference between deleted and suspended.

Last edited by Taking The Micky; 02-05-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-05-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
The trouble is a lot people don't understand the difference between deleted and suspended.
Exactly.

Causes all sorts of myths!
Old 02-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by technokidd1 View Post
Damn buddy, I know you must be pissed off right now. I just found this post because my accounts was deleted and I was under the impression that waiting 90 days would get my money released. If it makes you feel any better, I lost $5,000 to amazon because of this. The positive side is I earned over $100,000 in income this year on my other accounts so my middle finger goes up to Amazon. As for the legal side of this please some one who has knowledge, be reasonable and explain How the h3ll can they legally keep your money like that and then tell you, you can not expect any portion of it. Who do they think they are, you would think Amazon being soo commercially known would be repulsed from doing such a thuggish move like this. And according to their response email it sounds like a typical fight or flight response, meaning if you don't do anything about it and accept them keeping your money than they legally have a right of ownership to it, however right now I see it as they only legally have custody to the funds and if you attempt to get your money back by pestering them enough, speaking to high ranked people in the support department and proving your business is not illegal they would not be taking your money unless illegally done. Even If you were engaged in shady business I would rather proper authority dispute it out then to just be bullied. I read on other forums of success stories of sellers getting amazon to reimburst them so I know it's definitely possible. However we should stick together when this type of thing happens and give victims and fellow forum members positive solutions instead of telling them its nothing they can do and they can just go kick rocks.

- Shame on you senior members

That's going to be my signature

Listen sweetpea go to amazon and SUCCESSFULLY get back your 5k they supposedly stole from you and then come back and say "shame on you senior members"

Honestly there is atleast 1 of your kind here every now and then thinking they know everything when they have no info, no brain, just assumptions.

If this "other forum" you speak of is so amazing, then what brings you here? Since according to you everyone here who has actually experienced things and know what they are talking about know nothing..
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
Taking The Micky (02-05-2016)
Old 02-05-2016

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuprav27 View Post
This is scary and dangerous as I have almost 4k gone. I have shipped each and every item on daily basis. There is no way I get my money?
sad, but not too worry, still have a chance to get money back as long as you don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
email: jeff@amazon.com & managingdirector@amazon.com ( .co.uk,if you are in UK0.

i got £30k back after emailing them.
but as i said, you are selling not ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

my advice: before start any new account, calm down and learn more. otherwise,you loss more.
Old 02-05-2016

Quote:
Go and read the entire thread, and you will understand that you fall in the category of not knowing what you are talking about. Sorry.

Quote:
Exactly.

Causes all sorts of myths
Don't encourage false information, you are supposed to want to blend in with who's right, not the wrong.

Quote:
Honestly there is atleast 1 of your kind here every now and then thinking they know everything when they have no info, no brain, just assumptions.
Shame on you most of all because it seems like I touched your spirit personally, I never said I know it all but I do appreciate how my presence has caused you to feel like I know more than you on this topic. With that said, I wrote my post specifically for the experienced who are wrong in this thread and because you participated in giving and agreeing with false information you have shown you do not qualify to answer these questions. If you weren't so busy eyeballing my post you will see that there are members both before and after me who agreed with my post and have also confirmed that you and the other seniors.... were wrong. But you seemed to have missed those posts or ignored them just to get to me (I appreciate it). Anyways the point is to help the guys on here get the right answers. If you don't have it... with all due respect ....you are supposed shut up ... not agree with something that's wrong and I guess just learn. I don't feel like looking at your profile but I assume your more into eBay Stealth than Amazon, if so please stick to answering those questions. You know, something that fits your experience.

P.s. I still like all of you guys, no hard feelings.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-06-2016 at 06:16 AM.
Old 02-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Go a read the entire post, and you will understand you fall in the category of not knowing what you are talking about.

Don't encourage false information, you are supposed to want to blind in with whos right, not the wrong.

And shame on you, I never said I know it all but I do appreciate how my presence has caused you to feel like I know more than you on this topic. I wrote my post specifically for the experienced who are wrong in this case because you participated in giving information that you have no knowledge on. It you weren't so busy eyeballing my post you will see that there are members both before and after me who agreed with my post and have also confirmed that you and the other seniors.... were wrong. But you seemed to have missed the posts. Anyways the point it to help the guys on here get the right answers. If you don't have it... with all due respect ....you are supposed shut up and not agree with something that's wrong. I don't feel like looking at your profile but I assume your more into eBay Stealth than Amazon so stick to answering those questions. You know, something that fits your experience.

P.s. I still like all of you guys, no hard feeling.

Gratz on getting your 5k back then cause clearly it was that easy ..
Old 02-05-2016

Quote:
Gratz on getting your 5k back then cause clearly it was that easy ..
When you make over $100k in income in less than a year it doesn't come easy, I can care less about releasing the $5k right now as I'm much too busy day to day to add additional emails and phone calls to my daily schedule. However, I will wait my 90 day period and I will reply to this thread to help "the guy who made it" as it seems I am one of the few experienced enough to do so.

Stick around and stay tuned.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-06-2016 at 06:16 AM.
Old 02-06-2016

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
When you make over $100k in income in less than a year it doesn't come easy, I can care less about releasing the $5k right now as I'm much too busy day to day to add additional emails and phone calls to my daily schedule. However, I will wait my 90 day period and I will reply to this thread to help "the guy who made it" as it seems I am one of the few experienced enough to do so.

hi
i have to make a clear statement.
Take the micky is one of the most helpful person in this forum, of course, he or she may make mistakes( eg, account deleted doesn't mean you lost your stock and money, try to contact them politely you may get them back. i did it and i know exactly what difference is between deletion and suspension),but he is always helpful.
making $100K is a good experience and you did this business very well, but please note many many people make much more than $100k a year here, modist is a attitude, also a way of doing business.
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 53%

Thank you Jane, and yes it is possible to get your money back from deleted account, maybe 1 in a 1000 chance where amazon may have made a mistake.

The reason accounts are deleted is fraud,counterfeits and multiple stealth accounts linked and in these instances you will never recover your money or stop.
Old 02-06-2016

So let me get this straight
Its totally uncool for the seller to keep money made from fraud/counterfeits (which is fair enough) but totally ok for amazon to do so lol
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomas0405 View Post
Its totally uncool for the seller to keep money made from fraud/counterfeits (which is fair enough) but totally ok for amazon to do so lol

Lol amazon avoid paying their taxes to so do you think they care about keeping money that doesnt belong to them?
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomas0405 View Post
What you need to get straight is you accepted the T&S of amazon.

Theirs is the choice what they do with retained funds.

You fall a victim, you have to decide if a fight will be successful,

If you claim it OK for sellers to keep frunds made from fraud etc, why does that preclude amazon doing the same if it determines sellers are doing just that too.

Old 02-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If you claim it OK for sellers to keep frunds made from fraud etc, why does that preclude amazon doing the same if it determines sellers are doing just that too.
I did not claim that buddy relax and read again...i said its fair enough they dont return the money and i am not defending selling counterfeits either...but amazon is neither a goverment authority nor a court to decide who is a fraudster or not or even worse keep the dirty money...if they suspect fraud they should report to the appropriate authority and let them take over...even a legal authority like the police has not legal right to keep money found when they catch a robber...so what does it say in their T& C? that they can keep funds made from third party thieves and frausters? Of course i am not big enough to fight this but their practice of keeping money made from third party fraudulent activities could be basis for a legal lawsuit...call me naive ok it is most likely that i will see snow in bkk lol to paraphrase mickie...
my comment was humorous anyway...
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Why would you bother with humorous when the thread has been polluted with claims of being the bee all and end of Amazon Stealth experts....

Who will know what to think?
SUVE (02-02-2021)
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 82%

Omg.
permanently withhold ???

If in real name, just sue Amazon ? If not, just move on or pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuprav27 View Post
Just received response back from them. here is the details..

we have decided that you may not sell on our website. Due to nature of business we do not provide more details.

If we determine that a seller account was used to engage fraud or illigal activity, we may permanently withhold payments. Therefore we do not plan to transfer any funds to you.
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
You would spend the next 10 years in court trying to sue them

They have an army of lawyers.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
SUVE (02-02-2021)
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
Omg.
permanently withhold ???

Suing amazon is uber costly and rarely works.

Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Make sure you can successfully login to the account - just saying.
Old 02-06-2016

Quote:
Make sure you can successfully login to the account - just saying
I already tried. They gave me the boot about 75 days ago so I'll be waiting it out before I start contacting the big guys in the support.

Quote:
even a legal authority like the police has not legal right to keep money found when they catch a robber...so what does it say in their T& C?
I would like to see this part of the T&C aswell, I couldn't of said it any better. Instead of accepting your money as lost or stolen you can actually do something about it. I'm sure everybody here have been receiving emails this month and last month about the Zepeda Vs. PayPal Lawsuit. In this case they're letting us file a claim per account that was suspended, limited or frozen since the last 5 or so years. I haven't filed a claim with any of my stealths, only legit ones however you never know what you'll get, a credit of $2,000 worth of damages, An account reinstatement, or even if they just change the way they ignorantly suspend accounts, would be good enough for me. Anyways looks like PayPal's losing the case, I just hope Zepeda and their Lawyers don't sell out on us for a load of cash.

Moral of the story is, Amazon can get there piece of enforcement if it becomes a priority. All things are possible.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-07-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

The members who have claimed to have success with getting their money back after a deletion - most of them said they had an attorney write a letter.

Is this legal? Nobody knows. There has not yet been a court case over this that I can find. Amazon is pointing to the language in the user agreement that says if Amazon believes the funds in an account are the result of fraud or illegal activity, they can withhold payment. You can, I am sure, find lawyers who could argue that case from both sides. Every corporation, Amazon included, always has lawyers go over each policy to make sure the company won't be at risk for anything.

If your account is real and your items authentic, you can fight it. You could even take that to court. But what are you going to do if it is a stealth account and you are selling counterfeits? How do you take THAT case to court?
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
SUVE (02-02-2021)