What am i doing now ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default What am i doing now ?

I recieved this email :

"Hello,

We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found that you confirmed shipment of an order before actually sending it.

To sell on Amazon.com, please send us a plan that explains how you will prevent confirming shipment before sending orders in the future. Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether you may sell on Amazon.com again.

For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"

I has sent them many email explain but i still got this email containt when thay reply.

I am not really understand what they want.Somebody please explain for me and tell me what am i doing now ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: What am i doing now ?

Only Amazon can really explain it to you - you need to keep pushing...not much you can do other than make other accounts. Amazon can be harsh when they don't want your business.
Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

You do exactly what the email says! REPLY with a plan on how this will not happen in the future.

This will get you back to selling in a couple hours or less. Just copy and past and of course edit your name....

Dear Amazon,

In the past I would print labels and mark shipped right away but a delay occurred and it appeared my items were shipped late.

I will make sure that under no circumstance will I print a label and mark item shipped until USPS actually picks up the item and I know for sure it will be scanned. This action will eliminate any and all confusion about dispatch time.

Thank you greatly for your consideration in allowing me the privilege of selling on the greatest platform.
Sincerely,
lnhardes
Old 07-14-2016
Threadstarter  

After i sent many email tried to explain, inluded all of your advice, i recieved this email :

"Hello,

We understand that you may have some questions about your seller account. To talk to someone about what you can do to sell on Amazon.com again, you can ask our Seller Support team to contact you. (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"

I'll contact them now, but i really not understand what they want !
Old 07-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Sounds like you are not communicating clearly.

Did you use my message? My success-rate is 100% on this and late shipments.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (07-14-2016)
Old 07-14-2016
Threadstarter  

I am used your message. Now i always recieved this email :

"Hello,

We understand that you may have some questions about your seller account. To talk to someone about what you can do to sell on Amazon.com again, you can ask our Seller Support team to contact you. (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"

Really tired :(
Old 07-16-2016

Longevity: 45%

"reply with a plan exactly on how this will never happen again"......that may or may not work. CHAT with amazon seller support. they helped me appeal the block of a listing by seller performance and it worked (some amazon reps are pretty knowledgeable in that area). the scary thing for me is I get blocked because a buyer LIES about what they received and then file a complaint. seller performance reads the lie, decided it's the truth, tells me I'm guilty (as far as their concerned) and then ask me to put for a PLAN OF ACTION to make sure I don't have any other buyers complain. the most common complaint I get is the buyer says an item expired...when it hadn't. and then a buyer will say a product expires immediately when it has 3 or 4 months shelf life left. sometimes I can prove the buyer is lying. and that sometimes get's my listing UNBLOCKED. but other times it doesn't matter. it can really hurt because I don't selling a ton of different products. I try to find 5 or 10 really hot products I can sell and make money one. but if I get just one or two blocked permantly, I can easily lose $1,000 in lost income in just one month. I don't get hardly any complaints from buyers. that's why it's so frustrating.
Old 07-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnhardes View Post
I am used your message. Now i always recieved this email :

"Hello,

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"

Really tired :(
It is because you sent too many confusing messages. They no longer will read them.
Old 07-17-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Is English your primary language? Just based on your replies here I suspect it's your 2nd?

No offense, I can just see that being an issue with Amazon if you're unable to communicate clearly.