IS DHGATE safe place to order items? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 06-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Dhgate is really bad and no support

I have been using dhgate for years and I have always known I am buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Pretty much everything is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Do not touch microsoft software from any seller.

I am going through a dispute now and like most smart people only use sellers with impeciable feedback. This seller has over 5500 Positive and about 93% He is listed as dhgates top seller. I bought a Cannon Eos 450d for $700 from him. For the first week he tells me dhgate said not to send. Upon contacting dhgate they know nothing. After a week he sends a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking number. After 5 days he admits he does not have the product. After another week he apologies for the delay he has been on holiday. He agrees to send 2 nintendo wiis with 60 games. Another 10 days still nothing so I leave negative feedback. Within 10 minutes he emails saying since I leave neg feedback he will keep. About 20 emails and 10 live chats to dhgate I finally get a manager. She tells me it is sorted but I still have this seller saying he will not send unless I remove feedback. Dhgate through all this still allow him to advertise the camera and others that he does not have. Unless you are Chinese stay the hell away from them
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-07-2010

Longevity: 84%

I've purchased from dozens of sellers there the only time dhgate tells the seller not to ship is if there's an issue with your payment method or something similar and dhgate will tell the seller not to ship yet and may not tell them the reason so the seller will try to delay the shipment until dhgate gets the issue straitened out in their fraud department. Since you left negative feedback before the issue was resolved, you gave yourself a bad rep as a buyer, so it's best to find a different seller if you can't make amends with that one and no I'm not Chinese and I've had nothing but good experience there.
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

Jbuntz is right,as you know,dhgate can make money from the deal ,so they need more sellers selling the items and make more deals,so of cource they want to protect the sellers .Of cource they just show you they try to communcate with the sellers for you but anway they will try to help sellers more then buyers. So the point is you need to choose the good supplier ,not is expect dhgate can do all thing for you.
Old 06-09-2010
MU

Longevity: 80%

I would suggest Army a top seller never had problems always on time.
The Following User Says Thank You to eternalny For This Useful Post:
MERMAID (01-25-2011)
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalny View Post

Army is good, ask for Martina there she is on Point with EVERYTHING.

@TEEDON, I like your new Avatar, and if that is you, it means that the Next time I am in China (September) I am gonna have to Dig you up, and take you out for a New York Style night on the town, (There is NO WAY the Chinese can copy that!!!)

Last edited by slapped; 06-09-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-10-2010

Army's a good one, he's been around for a long time, got alot of good stuff from him.

@Slapped are you serious? come on you know Teedon likes me better than you, get lost lol just kidding.

@Teedon I really like your new avatar to and the next time I'm in China i would like to take you on a Virgin Island vacation we could have some really good times together.
Old 06-10-2010

I like HitTime, Cyclone and a few other small timers that know what they're doing. Oh and I just ordered something from wholesale_china we'll see how that goes next week. Hm, I wonder if it's a good idea giving these suppliers names out to the public these guys are my source of income!

-Albert Einstein
Old 06-10-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post
I like HitTime, Cyclone and a few other small timers that know what they're doing. Oh and I just ordered something from wholesale_china we'll see how that goes next week. Hm, I wonder if it's a good idea giving these suppliers names out to the public these guys are my source of income!
Don't worry about it I will keep them in safe keepings......

Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Hi,slapped and jbuntz,i am sorry i can not meet your demand for this,as i have husband and my love kid,i love them.So i will never do anything bad for them.Thanks for your guy invite anway.But i won't go with you guys.
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedon View Post
Hi,slapped and jbuntz,i am sorry i can not meet your demand for this,as i have husband and my love kid,i love them.So i will never do anything bad for them.Thanks for your guy invite anway.But i won't go with you guys.
I was not demanding my Dear just "Respectfully Requesting" as for "bad" who is to say what is "Bad"---You still did say if that avatar is you.

As for DhGate, Their Escrow system is Safe, and getting safer everyday, they are begining to look more and more like an American Corporation with all of their little money grabbing gimmicks like the E-wallet. I see now that they have a "NEW" Deal with Paypal, where Paypal now handle's Most of their Payment options-(More Problems, Limitations for Users)

Funny that if Paypal see's that you Purchase from DHGate you can Kiss your Ebay account Goodbye, But on the other side of the coin they have NO PROBLEM getting right into bed with DHGate to process most of their payments. HYPOCRITES
Old 06-17-2010

For anyone using paypal with dhgate I would not recomend it, I recently made 9 purchases with a paypal not linked to any ebay account and every one of them were put under paypal investigation, put on hold, paypal and dhgate= bad news stick with WU or their new e-wallet you'll be much better off.

@Teedon No big deal I was only joking, kidding.
Old 06-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

yes,i know you guy are kidding.Anway i am happy here with you guy to share more experience and learn more.even i am very busy sometimes,i still want to take some time here to talk with you fun guys
DhGate now is get more problems and many people complaint about it.I think the people can get more other ways to source products.

aliexpress also is a good platform for wholesale .No matter you are buyer or seller.The deal is safe for both.
Old 07-05-2010

Send a message via MSN to rafi Send a message via Yahoo to rafi

yes, aliexpress ig good to sell and buy on there, it also can use paypal to pay now///
Old 07-10-2010

Send a message via AIM to fineart Send a message via Yahoo to fineart Send a message via Skype™ to fineart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalny View Post
Army is great
Here is a list of my Favorites and can honestly say my experience has been great.

Happy-Angelet
Superseller2007
Purse_luggage
Best

For Electronics
Army
dhfactory
lchanne
Army111

Also look for all these seller and more on Trademic sometimes if you compare their listings you will find prices are different on each site.You can save some money.

PM for info on suppliers my experience is Vast with Chinese suppliers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fineart For This Useful Post:
helpme1 (08-09-2010), trashface (07-14-2010)
Old 07-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
For anyone using paypal with dhgate I would not recomend it, I recently made 9 purchases with a paypal not linked to any ebay account and every one of them were put under paypal investigation, put on hold, paypal and dhgate= bad news stick with WU or their new e-wallet you'll be much better off.

@Teedon No big deal I was only joking, kidding.

Interesting. What if you just make one or two purchases? This is something to consider if paypal is getting involved in people's purchases from dhgate or anywhere else.
Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

I've had paypal investigations for payments made on ebay purchases. I simply gave paypal a call and they happily closed the investigation and paid the seller. This is done in order to prevent people from using stolen paypal accounts to pay for items. This is a security feature in order to prevent fraud. I've had two or three paypal investigations for items I purchased on ebay, but I simply gave them a call and they released the hold.

”I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”
Winston Churchill

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill
Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

good idea,so usually we need to contact ebay for our issues firstly,they will happy to help if things can be sort by ebay rule