How to EASILY make your own VPN in any country for $5/mo or less each - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-18-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Thumbs up How to EASILY make your own VPN in any country for $5/mo or less each

For those of you who would like to have the freedom of creating/destroying an IP for your accounts in just a few minutes, at a hugely reduced cost, this is for you. It DOES require a bit of organization skills, but nothing to techy or ridiculously nerdy whatsoever.

I only pay $5 per IP and can create an entirely new VPN and user profile from scratch in under 5 minutes. I could even pay less if I shopped around, but I chose a provider that deploys VPS servers instantly that has 99% uptime.

My VPNs don't leak, I am able to connect nearly all the time, and all are prorated, allowing me to destroy them at will and only pay for the time used.

Quickest Easiest Way to Install OpenVPN Server - ServerMom

After creating your OVPN "client" file, I 100% recommend using Viscosity OpenVPN client to allow seamless auto-connection when switching users. I battled with other client programs and Viscosity is hands down the best. At $8 it isn't bad whatsoever.

https://www.sparklabs.com/viscosity/

If you need any pointers, reply in this thread and I will try to help

Last edited by applepbc; 04-19-2016 at 12:08 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
123 (04-19-2016), aspkin (04-19-2016), ilcarletto (04-19-2016), Klemantina (04-19-2016), rsot (04-19-2016), yankee (04-18-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: How to EASILY make your own VPN in any country for $5/mo or less each

Nice contribution - 24vc is the service touted on this forum but always good to have worthy options
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How to EASILY make your own VPN in any country for $5/mo or less each

yep, this way you can get up and going a bit faster and be more "in control"

helps when you have 30 like me hehe

still, the service offered and ease of use from 24vc is worth it
Old 04-19-2016

Longevity: 47%

i don't see a solution for macs, any idea?
Old 04-19-2016

Longevity: 57%

So first I need to find a reliable VPS for like 5-10$ and then install the VPN for free and finally install some service that helps me to auto-connect when switching users? (8$)
I'm confused, can you explain it better? imagine you trying to explain it to a 90 year old, make it as simple as possible if you can.
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemantina View Post
So first I need to find a reliable VPS for like 5-10$ and then install the VPN for free and finally install some service that helps me to auto-connect when switching users? (8$)
I'm confused, can you explain it better? imagine you trying to explain it to a 90 year old, make it as simple as possible if you can.
Yeah that pretty much sums up applepbc's strategy, you just need to find a reliable cheap VPS provider and follow the instructions on the links he provided, to make it VPN accessible. Or if you really don't want to do anything technical can just search for a cheap Windows VPS and just RDP into it and not have to install any vpn scripts on it, but you have to make sure the company is reliable or you might get stuck with an extremely slow server.

Its definitely a viable strategy and can work very well if executed properly, especially if your cash strapped and need a less expensive solution. The only con to this is you won't know if the ip your using is fresh or already blacklisted so you have to be very careful with what VPS provider you select, it has to be reliable but not very well known and not likely to be already being used by alot of stealth members or else you'll run into problems.

For example as applepbc mentioned the VPS he uses gets activated instantly and he can cancel at anytime and order another one super easily. So thats perfect and works great for him because he probably did his research and picked a good company but the problem with that is that all the ips he's cancelling dont just get thrown away they will get reissued to the next customer, so if that next customer happens to be an unlucky aspkin member using it to make the same accounts, it would create an automatic link to an already limited account that applebc was using etc

Now imagine if a stealth user who uses a turn & burn strategy uses that VPS provider, which means he just makes ebay or amazon accounts to make as much money as possible quickly and then dumps the accounts after a few days doesn't matter to him if he gets limited as he'll withdraw later. Lets say he orders 10 ips and uses them then cancels them after 5 days and orders another 10 etc etc, that one stealth user can go through hundreds of ips in just a few months which all get recycled back to the next customers

So its definitely a good strategy if your looking for a less expensive option, just make sure to do your research and find reliable lesser known companies to go with that aren't likely being used already by many stealth users
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-19-2016), yankee (04-19-2016)
Old 04-19-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Hence 24vc.com is the safest to recommend. OP, next time post the method and not the VPS provider. You just destroyed that provider for your own use. This is fail....
Old 04-19-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Interesting read on how a vps works.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
i don't see a solution for macs, any idea?
I use a mac exclusively. Viscosity works with both windows and Mac

Creating the VPN would be done through the Terminal app on the mac, rather than Putty or similar on windows
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Hence 24vc.com is the safest to recommend. OP, next time post the method and not the VPS provider. You just destroyed that provider for your own use. This is fail....
I did not provide a VPS provider
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Yeah that pretty much sums up applepbc's strategy, you just need to find a reliable cheap VPS provider and follow the instructions on the links he provided, to make it VPN accessible. Or if you really don't want to do anything technical can just search for a cheap Windows VPS and just RDP into it and not have to install any vpn scripts on it, but you have to make sure the company is reliable or you might get stuck with an extremely slow server.

Its definitely a viable strategy and can work very well if executed properly, especially if your cash strapped and need a less expensive solution. The only con to this is you won't know if the ip your using is fresh or already blacklisted so you have to be very careful with what VPS provider you select, it has to be reliable but not very well known and not likely to be already being used by alot of stealth members or else you'll run into problems.

For example as applepbc mentioned the VPS he uses gets activated instantly and he can cancel at anytime and order another one super easily. So thats perfect and works great for him because he probably did his research and picked a good company but the problem with that is that all the ips he's cancelling dont just get thrown away they will get reissued to the next customer, so if that next customer happens to be an unlucky aspkin member using it to make the same accounts, it would create an automatic link to an already limited account that applebc was using etc

Now imagine if a stealth user who uses a turn & burn strategy uses that VPS provider, which means he just makes ebay or amazon accounts to make as much money as possible quickly and then dumps the accounts after a few days doesn't matter to him if he gets limited as he'll withdraw later. Lets say he orders 10 ips and uses them then cancels them after 5 days and orders another 10 etc etc, that one stealth user can go through hundreds of ips in just a few months which all get recycled back to the next customers

So its definitely a good strategy if your looking for a less expensive option, just make sure to do your research and find reliable lesser known companies to go with that aren't likely being used already by many stealth users
In my experience, it takes more than a reused PRIVATE IP to suspend accounts

now frequently used SHARED IPs, however, is another story

Luckily there are MANY instant-deploying VPS server companies out there

cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (04-20-2016)
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepbc View Post
In my experience, it takes more than a reused PRIVATE IP to suspend accounts

now frequently used SHARED IPs, however, is another story

Luckily there are MANY instant-deploying VPS server companies out there

cheers!
I dont agree.
Youll be surprised just how serious a shared IP address can be when it comes to stealth. Especially under the condition that '123' was talking about.
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I dont agree.
Youll be surprised just how serious a shared IP address can be when it comes to stealth. Especially under the condition that '123' was talking about.
Especially if they are recently shared.

Example:
Account 1 picked up IP001 three weeks ago
Account 2 picked up IP001 19 days ago
Account 3 picked up IP001 16 days ago
Account 4 uses IP001 daily
Account 5 picked up IP001 12 days ago

Account 1 gets limited today. Tomorrow account 2, 3, 4, 5 gets limited.

Consistent crossover of an IP is death to accounts if a limitation comes up. Especially if ebay feels your details are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Last edited by yankee; 04-19-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I dont agree.
Im going to reiterate that private IPs need more than an IP to link, unless its a highly abused IP like, once belonging to a shared VPN, which would be an interestingly LOW percentage of VPS IPs in providers with exceedingly large blocks.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Especially if they are recently shared.

Example:
Account 1 picked up IP001 three weeks ago
Account 2 picked up IP001 19 days ago
Account 3 picked up IP001 16 days ago
Account 4 uses IP001 daily
Account 5 picked up IP001 12 days ago

Account 1 gets limited today. Tomorrow account 2, 3, 4, 5 gets limited.

Consistent crossover of an IP is death to accounts if a limitation comes up. Especially if ebay feels your details are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
but the topic is not SHARED IPs.

the type of linking you describe would be impossible even with recycled private IPs
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Im going to reiterate that private IPs need more than an IP to link, unless its a highly abused IP like, once belonging to a shared VPN, which would be an interestingly LOW percentage of VPS IPs in providers with exceedingly large blocks.
I wouldn’t really consider these ips you mention as truly “private” ips considering one ip can easily change hands between a hundred or more customers within just a year time frame or even a couple dozen people within just a few weeks, it’s more like a shared Dedicated IP at that point rather than a truly private ip, especially if the users using them are cancelling them quickly.

Again not saying it doesn’t work, it’ll work great unless the vps service provider starts to become popular among stealth users at which point their ip pool can be used up very quickly and blacklisted, especially considering most of these vps companies just use sequential ips meaning majority of their ips are all similar:

etc

They'll have maybe a couple dozen completely different ip ranges and then hundreds of ips within those ranges that are all sequential and very similar to each other.

So if a service starts to become overly used by stealth users and abused, amazon or ebay can easily notice a particular ip range as a threat and blacklist the whole range, which would blacklist hundreds of ips from that vps company with just one swoop.

So it's a viable method if your in need of a cheaper solution especially if your cash strapped, but as with most things in life if your going to go the cheap route theirs going to be some drawbacks in quality and increased risks, but if your willing to accept the risks and do proper research, this method can definitely work for you

Last edited by 123; 04-19-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
but the topic is not SHARED IPs.

the type of linking you describe would be impossible even with recycled private IPs
Impossible?

Drop a VPN and pick up your broadband and get an account limited and see how it goes.

Also, you can have entire IP blocks banned such as 123 stated above. Even Craigslist has been know to block IP pools.

Our only point is that IP is still important, just not as important as it was years ago.

Last edited by yankee; 04-19-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Here's some irony, people lately have been talking about how they love VPS's and how much easier they are to use BUT those same people.....are asking the forum for VPS Providers that are "Good", so that tells me that these so called VPS services are not as good as some claim to be if you can't find a VPS service provider that's decent.

At least with VPN, this forum can attest to 24vc working and not giving people problems.
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Impossible?

Drop a VPN and pick up your broadband and get an account limited and see how it goes.

Also, you can have entire IP blocks banned such as 123 stated above. Even Craigslist has been know to block IP pools.

Our only point is that IP is still important, just not as important as it was years ago.

dropping your VPN has nothing to do with this, thats an entirely different subject

blocks of banned IPs belong to large VPN companies. You do realize how many VPS IP blocks there are out there? do you think highly popular VPNs just hit up their VPS buddies for IP blocks?

noooooooo lol
Old 04-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
dropping your VPN has nothing to do with this, thats an entirely different subject

blocks of banned IPs belong to large VPN companies. You do realize how many VPS IP blocks there are out there? do you think highly popular VPNs just hit up their VPS buddies for IP blocks?

noooooooo lol
I believe Yankee meant that if you signed up for a VPN service or VPS service for that matter and use it for your stealth accounts then cancelled it cause you didn't want to use it no more and went back to using your regular internet, then some other stealth users got that ip you were using before and started using it, it can still cause your account to get linked because your old ip has now been used to make a new account even though you weren't using it anymore and had gone back to using your regular internet
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Here's some irony, people lately have been talking about how they love VPS's and how much easier they are to use BUT those same people.....are asking the forum for VPS Providers that are "Good", so that tells me that these so called VPS services are not as good as some claim to be if you can't find a VPS service provider that's decent.

At least with VPN, this forum can attest to 24vc working and not giving people problems.
OR people are just curious

I personally use a larger provider having great success
Old 04-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I believe Yankee meant that if you signed up for a VPN service or VPS service for that matter and use it for your stealth accounts then cancelled it cause you didn't want to use it no more and went back to using your regular internet, then some other stealth users got that ip you were using before and started using it, it can still cause your account to get linked because your old ip has now been used to make a new account even though you weren't using it anymore and had gone back to using your regular internet
no, the time frame is too short and he just talked about VPN leaking, picking up his broadband (ip)

if I'm mistaken, and he theorized 5 accounts in a row getting the same IP from a VPS provider, then I just caught cancer

Last edited by applepbc; 04-19-2016 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
yankee (04-19-2016)