180 Day Limit Withdrawl Problem - Verification/Automatic Refund to Balance - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default 180 Day Limit Withdrawl Problem - Verification/Automatic Refund to Balance

**CLIFFNOTES**

-Can't successfully withdraw funds after 180 day limit due to adding bank error message

-Speak to PayPal reps on phone who were able to add it for me

-Tried then withdrawing money to bank 3 times, automatically got refunded back to my balance instantly

-Receive an email from PayPal stating I need to verify my identity before issuing funds to bank

-All info is stealth, no way I can pass a verification database test of any sort

After looking through the limited PayPal forum for over an hour or so I've decided to ask you for some advice.

So, after 180 days of being limited I was given the option to withdraw my money. I had a VBA attached, so I tried to add my wells fargo bank account and received the can't add bank error message. I called PayPal two times after this:

Keep in mind this account is all stealth info, I highly doubt I would be able to pass a security test.

1st time calling - I explain my issue of the adding new bank error and the lady immediately says I would need to send in a bank statement to verify my identity yada yada then she says "these usually don't pass to be honest". So I hang up.

2nd time calling - I explained the adding bank issue to a more friendly rep, who added for me. Then, I tried withdrawing the funds to it while still being on the phone, which automatically got refunded to my balance each time I tried (3). Rep didn't know why it was doing that and had to wait for his supervisor to come back to get approval to do it manually for me.

A few hours later I receive this email:

Subject: Requesting Customer to call in

Dear __________,

We will need to verify your identity before we can issue the funds to your bank account. Please give us a call at, 1-888-221-1161.

Should I keep calling in until I get the right rep to speak to? I'm not sure how I would pass any sort of verification test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by pastrami_on_rye; 02-10-2017 at 11:16 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2017

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: 180 Day Limit Withdrawl Problem - Verification/Automatic Refund to Balance

I had the exact same problem like you with a limited paypal account after 180 days. I kept on calling with Skype to Ireland Paypal phone number until they fixed the problem and then I had to wait 24 hours and then made successful withrdaw. It was a hassle, but I got it done in the end. Skype is so good these days you can make a new account and with every new account you get free phone calls for a month to anywhere around the world landline numbers! So 1 of the reasons I kept on calling Paypal Ireland is that phone calls are free!
I think you have to keep on calling Paypal USA. There are many friendly representatives over there as far as I know. Someone will get it done for you IMO.
You need to talk to Paypal USA limitations phase 2 department!

Last edited by tkt234; 02-11-2017 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-11-2017
MU

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: 180 Day Limit Withdrawl Problem - Verification/Automatic Refund to Balance

Is this facing with the USA paypal only
or we face to all country paypal
my 2 paypal account is crossing the 180 day limitation next month
wil i also face the above problem dear
Old 02-12-2017

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solutionofebay View Post
Is this facing with the USA paypal only
or we face to all country paypal
my 2 paypal account is crossing the 180 day limitation next month
wil i also face the above problem dear
Not all country I think.