PayPal UK Limitation Prevention - Suspicious Activities & Security Checks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-20-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default PayPal UK Limitation Prevention - Suspicious Activities & Security Checks

Hello,

When using a stealth account, and often without sticking to the same IP address and browser data, PayPal can limit an account when deemed that sales; withdrawals or changes to the account were unauthorized.

Little do people know, these security systems often detect this abnormality around 2-3 weeks in advance before acting on the data. You won't be notified to confirm your identity; verify your phone number or become limited immediately, but there is a method to beat the system at its own game...

PayPal use two different security functions on their modern system. The first is to detect and screen login data:

When logging in from an IP address; browser or both that is either new or considered abnormal, the system will mark your account for future reference, often within a few weeks. You can unmark your account before the system has a chance to act on the abnormalities with this method:

1. Login to PayPal until you reach Account Overview.

2. Type into your browser:

WARNING: PayPal Link

www.paypal.com/safe/activity

One of two things will happen... either you'll be redirected to the Account Overview page which means congratulations, you're doing well at keeping a low profile. Or, you'll see a page showing 'Suspicious Activities' with a date and location of a login that was considered potentially fraudulent. From here, you can press 'Continue' and complete PayPal's phone check, which will then prompt you to change your password + security questions, but you can ignore this as once the phone verification is done, the mark will be removed.

Viola! You've saved yourself in advance before the system had an opportunity to lock your account for suspicious activity.

Now the second security function is the dreaded 'Quick Security Check' prompt when attempting to perform functions like withdrawals; payments and transfers. Despite it only showing occasionally, each time you login, the system actually resets itself and awaits something that'll trigger to initiate again.

To complete the 'Quick Security Check' yourself each time you login without the prompt being shown, which could prevent withdrawal holds; payment blocks and limitations for account activity, you can do the following:

1. Login to PayPal until you reach Account Overview.

2. Type into your browser:

WARNING: PayPal Link

Note; this URL has been sanitized and hashed for repeated usage, so it can be bookmarked for use on any PayPal UK account repeatedly.

https://www.paypal.com/authflow/entr...account%2Fhome

Once you've completed one of their security options, you'll be informed of your identity verified and redirected back to PayPal's Account Overview. It is not necessary to do this unless you're planning on withdrawing, sending money or making account changes. Although the prompt only shows automatically when there is a high risk of fraud, using this routinely can massively reduce the aches of flagged-up account usage as their system will be constantly updated with your identity verification confirmation.

I hope that this has been of use to you. Bear in mind; this thread could work on other PayPal websites, but as the second link is sanitized and hashed for UK accounts specifically, it's not recommended to use the second link on anything other than a UK account.

Happy Spending!

Last edited by JHerald; 04-20-2017 at 07:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JHerald For This Useful Post:
champ12 (08-30-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2017

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: PayPal UK Limitation Prevention - Suspicious Activities & Security Checks

Thank you for your information. Actually do you know how to get money out before the 180 days paypal limitation from a stealth UK/EU paypal?
Old 04-24-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: PayPal UK Limitation Prevention - Suspicious Activities & Security Checks

Great info, much appreciated.
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 64%

Hi, basicaly youre telling me - IF I want to withdraw money, i will use your 2nd link and then I am fine? I will "pass" their fckn systém. Are you serious? :D

Now I am looking ony my PPs accounts and choosing one to try...
Old 04-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyquest View Post
Hi, basicaly youre telling me - IF I want to withdraw money, i will use your 2nd link and then I am fine? I will "pass" their fckn systém. Are you serious? :D

Now I am looking ony my PPs accounts and choosing one to try...
It's their security check, so it will certainly help to prevent the withdrawal from being blocked - but it may not stop the 72 hour hold, since that is based on transaction consistency; risk rate and amount of recent withdrawals.
Old 04-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHerald View Post
It's their security check, so it will certainly help to prevent the withdrawal from being blocked - but it may not stop the 72 hour hold, since that is based on transaction consistency; risk rate and amount of recent withdrawals.
Is there an equivalent of the 2nd link that can be used with US PayPals?
Old 07-25-2017

Longevity: 48%

Do you have a USA link for the quick security check bypass.
Old 07-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtribb24 View Post
Do you have a USA link for the quick security check bypass.
The system is the same throughout the world - simply tweaked and interfaced to suit the laws and regulations of each country.

You can attempt to use the link in the USA, but it is now aged and the hash could be invalid. You won't become limited for attempting to use it but proceed with a pinch of salt.