Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-07-2016
auctionessistance

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please.

The phone verification is common, but usually happens when you have drawn PayPal's attention with your activity.

It goes away eventually and have heard it can go away as soon as a day or even takes several weeks.

Just wait it out or add a bank instead. It will save you from the headaches of the phone verificaition.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
It doesn't work, only noobs will fall for that kind of trickery.
Different users have varying results. To make a generalization like that is plainly stupid.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 74%

the mobile app does work for sending money.. i'm not sure why you say it doesn't work
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Well I must say when it fails you must STOP and log in tomorrow. the more you keep failing it's like adding more time to the hold.

You really need to wait it out and focus on making funds and doing things that don't look suspicious.

Add a vba. Wait it out. Also stop sending payments that can be the main reason why.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
the mobile app does work for sending money.. i'm not sure why you say it doesn't work
Apps are not really recommended for pp or eb
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%

You said wait it out?

How long of a wait are you thinking?

3-4 weeks?

And is this with in addition to adding a VBA?

which I haven't even aquired on yet.

I will have to research the sellers for VBA Info over in the marketplace :-)
Old 02-08-2016

Longevity: 72%

I know it sounds ridiculous, because it really is. Apparently waiting is supposed to help, but hasn't worked in my case..

I've waited just as Paypal reps and many have instructed, and all that happened was my account(s) got limited after a week or so.
This happened twice already, and I couldn't pay for anything, not even a low $1 item. Everytime they said it would work, it never did.
After the money is released from a hold, especially counting multiple days after the 3-day release period, there should be no problems. Why is this still happening?

In my opinion, it's just a new scam they're pulling called "security." I have not been able to clear a single dime after the beginning of January, Paypal has pretty much stolen it all with limitations.
I'm following normal protocol, but they're doing some fishy stuff. I don't know if they're desperate, but it's absolutely mind-boggling..
You're basically giving your customers free products at your own expense, and it seems Paypal likes it that way.
It appears you'd have better luck actually scamming people and using the system to your advantage instead of genuinely putting your own hard-earned money on the line and losing it.

Nothing is guaranteed with these services, and waiting is NOT the answer. In my opinion, it's been pointless, but you can still try to withdraw.

As for myself, I'm not really wasting any more money on services that simply don't exist.
Good luck.

Last edited by exxomscp; 02-08-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%

Wow. :-( Sorry to hear that. Yeah it seems like Paypal is up to a new scam.
Lets not give them a limitation right away but slowly string them along and not let them move or spend any of their money in their PP accounts and with this bogus "securuty Check" that doesn't allow you to fix it... I think that they want people to stumble and get their account locked up for 180 days so that they can invest your cash elsewhere.. Its actually pretty sickening but brilliant on their end. Out of their 150 Million customers if they did this to just 5-6% of their customers they could have 8 Million or more accounts locked up... Crazy!!!

Anyways. I am not giving up per say. but still frustrated..

Good Luck to everyone who experiences the new Security check problems.

Ace :-)