MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

So

checked ebay today and i got the message that everyone dreads. i have been restriced or basically suspended from ebay. there was not a reason listed other than to keep ebay a safe place. So i phone up and i had a chanel scarf taken off ebay a few months back, As i found out it was because i was not allowed to sell that item but it turns out it may be a phake item. It was bought in good faith several years back from a secondhand boutique.

Since they ebay have taken it upon themselfves to flag 30 of my items as possible phake items. although apart from the scarf i have never had an item removed, negative feedback, case opened against me they too it upon themselves to do this without any evidence. even though each item got through vero and each buyer was happy with the item although a few i have not had feedback for and even 2 i was never paid for.
I was given an email after a phone call of all items, I can provide a couple of receipts but not for all item. I have contacted the vero agents to find out what can be done about this but wondered if anyone has had anything similar happen to them or if anyone has some advice on how i can deal with this.

My detailed seller ratings are good and so is feedback.

They also closed the girlfriend's account as its under the same ip address

this was the message i got

In order to keep our website a safer place for buyers and sellers, your account will be restricted from selling indefinitely.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
Buying basics

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Regards,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H67579
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Closed Thread