eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts?

Just saw this an thought i had to post.

i'd hate to toot my own horn but i'd consider myself an "expert" in this field lol . I dont mine bitcoin but instead altcoins such as litecoin and ethereum eventually upon its release

To answer a previous post yes you can convert funds from Paypal into bitcoin without involving a bank.

Why would you want to do this?

its untraceable if utilized with stealth and all the perks that come with that i wont mention.

the process is simple:

EBay => Paypal => sll (virtual currency) => bitcoin

With the current instability of the world economy in general (mainly due to fiat money and the sub prime loan epidemic) im an advocate of putting y
our money in something physical that has intrinsic value aka Gold, which you can purchase with bitcoin via a site called bitgold.com.

EBay => Paypal => sll (virtual currency) => bitcoin => Bitgold (gold) [now your moneys safe]

Just a heads up for when the us economy crashes and the usd is worthless and thus u americans adopt the amero and link it to the euro. (spelling world apocalypse)

Finally why dont people accept paypal as a payment for bitcoin?

The reason most bitcoin sellers dont like to sell coins via paypal is because a seller can simply do a chargeback and claim they didn't receive anything.

Is Bitcoin stable?

short answer is No, but its the most stable its ever been holding steady at around 1BTC per $250 / 180.

Why?

Because more and more major ecommerce sites and vendors are adopting it example microsoft and Newegg.

Should you mine it?

no....... unless you have a couple hundred thousand to spend on equipment. The time has gone for mining bitcoin but the next big thing is right around the corner. ETHEREUM!!! (new altcoin yet to be released) <<<<< research

Feel free to ignore this but i felt like posting

Last edited by Trustfund; 07-23-2015 at 06:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trustfund For This Useful Post:
eduardwick (01-31-2016)

Aspkin Group