eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Account Services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/)
-   -   IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/106404-ipburger-highest-quality-fresh-dedicated-us-uk-ips-vpn-service-provider.html)

jackbooba 01-16-2018 05:44 PM

Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

ok i do it and im watting answer

aspkin 01-18-2018 05:49 PM

Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!

kirt dang 01-19-2018 06:25 AM

i used to sell virtual products. i got banned for many times. i changed paypal, new ebay new number and ip too but got banned by ebay. is there any solution for those problems. I am not from USA/UK. is it safe to buy new ebay or any help yu can. please help me

aspkin 01-19-2018 12:28 PM

eBay Stealth + IPBurger with the proper setup works.

forbizus 01-19-2018 08:59 PM

My first time trying VPN from ipburger I like it

aspkin 01-22-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forbizus (Post 896333)
My first time trying VPN from ipburger I like it

Awesome! Glad to here it. :thumb:

aspkin 01-31-2018 04:08 PM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!

dantigun 02-01-2018 03:55 AM

The dedicated Ips you provide with the VPN are residential or data centre ones ?

aspkin 02-02-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dantigun (Post 898480)
The dedicated Ips you provide with the VPN are residential or data centre ones ?

We don't offer residential IPs, sorry. Only datacenter IPs that have gone through our quality tests.

aspkin 02-05-2018 12:21 PM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!

munrznnw 02-05-2018 04:24 PM

Interested, sent you a PM.

jezuszone 02-06-2018 09:42 AM

hi, sir
If i used IPBurger for Stealth eBay , I necessary need change mac address ??

Thanks

aspkin 02-07-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jezuszone (Post 899643)
hi, sir

Thanks

No, no MAC address change needed. :)

aspkin 02-09-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jezuszone (Post 899643)
hi, sir

Thanks

PM sent. Thanks! :thumb:

gasprinted 02-11-2018 01:44 PM

How smooth do these ips work for users who manage accounts using only mobile devices?

in usa but want a "uk phone" for paypal. has location problems occurred for anyone even with the clean uk ip??

thanks.

aspkin 02-12-2018 10:21 AM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!

rafoman 02-12-2018 11:36 AM

I bought ipburger vpn. Set up is easy. The information you get is valuable if you are serious about stealth. Good value for money. All in all happy so far with service

gasprinted 02-12-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasprinted (Post 900665)
How smooth do these ips work for users who manage accounts using only mobile devices?

in usa but want a "uk phone" for paypal. has location problems occurred for anyone even with the clean uk ip??

thanks.

anyone?

thanks

aspkin 02-13-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gasprinted (Post 900665)

thanks.

If you're asking if the VPN works on mobile devices, yes and we can help you get setup with that if that's what you need.

We don't offer phone services, only VPN.

aspkin 02-15-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafoman (Post 900822)
I bought ipburger vpn. Set up is easy. The information you get is valuable if you are serious about stealth. Good value for money. All in all happy so far with service

Glad to hear it. :thumb:

Let me know if you need anything. :)

skop88ka 02-18-2018 04:03 PM

I have bought today fresh dedicated ip, but it looks like it doenst work, i have opened a ticked and i hope everything will be ok.

aspkin 02-20-2018 02:42 PM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!