EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts - Page 11 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 9%
Default Re: EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts

Just sharing the information I have of what happened, I would buy from the seller again. Never had any negative feedback.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 24%

I do not recommend this seller at all. The account price is expensive and must be unstable. They have the right to explain the warranty service.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 16%

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I paid for an EU account on April 16th, indicating that I want to sell in Germany. The payment address was provided to me and I paid immediately. After the payment was done, I was informed that I will NOT be able to sell in Germany and that I need a business account, which costs more. I was offered to pay the difference so I went ahead and paid it. I was promised to receive it on the 24th of April. One the 24th, nobody contacted me to update on the status of things, so I had to contact them on telegram myself. I was informed that the account was suspended and that it is so crazy right now and all the accounts get suspended and so on. Well, no worries, I have been through that myself and politely asked about when my account would be ready. I was told I will get it on the 2nd of May, tops!

Guess what happened on the second? I will give you 2 guesses but you only need one. NOTTIN'

I again had to contact their telegram person and, what a surprise, it was so strange that "the team did not inform" him on the status of things.

As I got no reaction whatsoever, I wrote them on the 3rd of May at 9 a.m. that I want a full refund. I got no response until 8 p.m. and you can already guess what the response was: the account is almost ready and I need to wait some more.

I suggested that sending me a refund would be a sign of good will on their part and that I would happily buy whenever the account is ready and secured. I was refused and pointed to the no refunds policy described here in their thread.

So, let me get this straight: You can get a refund when you get the account and it gets suspended within 2 days of delivery, provided you use their VPN and do everything according to their guide, BUT YOU CANNOT GET A REFUND when the product was not delivered to you in the first place!!! Is that how it works? Hmmm....

I understand that the situation with ebay accounts may be difficult now, but does that justify selling products on this forum that one do not have in one's posession? If you are having problems getting stock, stop the sales and inform everyone about it. When you have products ready, resume sales. Otherwise, it just all reeks of an EXIT SCAM!!!

I would like to draw attention of the forum moderators to this situation. There is possibly an EXIT SCAM in progress.

If the situation is resolved I will be more than happy to update everyone on the good outcome. But right now, BUYERS BEWARE!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ebayfocker For This Useful Post:
allpurposelife (2 Weeks Ago), inchiaro10 (1 Week Ago), matthewliang (2 Weeks Ago), vidim (2 Weeks Ago), Wauking (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayfocker View Post
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I paid for an EU account on April 16th, indicating that I want to sell in Germany. The payment address was provided to me and I paid immediately. After the payment was done, I was informed that I will NOT be able to sell in Germany and that I need a business account, which costs more. I was offered to pay the difference so I went ahead and paid it. I was promised to receive it on the 24th of April. One the 24th, nobody contacted me to update on the status of things, so I had to contact them on telegram myself. I was informed that the account was suspended and that it is so crazy right now and all the accounts get suspended and so on. Well, no worries, I have been through that myself and politely asked about when my account would be ready. I was told I will get it on the 2nd of May, tops!

Guess what happened on the second? I will give you 2 guesses but you only need one. NOTTIN'

I again had to contact their telegram person and, what a surprise, it was so strange that "the team did not inform" him on the status of things.

As I got no reaction whatsoever, I wrote them on the 3rd of May at 9 a.m. that I want a full refund. I got no response until 8 p.m. and you can already guess what the response was: the account is almost ready and I need to wait some more.

I suggested that sending me a refund would be a sign of good will on their part and that I would happily buy whenever the account is ready and secured. I was refused and pointed to the no refunds policy described here in their thread.

So, let me get this straight: You can get a refund when you get the account and it gets suspended within 2 days of delivery, provided you use their VPN and do everything according to their guide, BUT YOU CANNOT GET A REFUND when the product was not delivered to you in the first place!!! Is that how it works? Hmmm....

I understand that the situation with ebay accounts may be difficult now, but does that justify selling products on this forum that one do not have in one's posession? If you are having problems getting stock, stop the sales and inform everyone about it. When you have products ready, resume sales. Otherwise, it just all reeks of an EXIT SCAM!!!

I would like to draw attention of the forum moderators to this situation. There is possibly an EXIT SCAM in progress.

If the situation is resolved I will be more than happy to update everyone on the good outcome. But right now, BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Same for me, waiting for my business account for selling on ebay DE about 60 days now.

A statement would be nice to know whats going on here..
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 92%

Quote:
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Similar situation here, no reply in telegram over 24 hours.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewliang View Post
Similar situation here, no reply in telegram over 24 hours.
When did you send them your payment and when did they promise to deliver the account?
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanstanz View Post
Same for me, waiting for my business account for selling on ebay DE about 60 days now.

A statement would be nice to know whats going on here..
I paid on the 23rd of April so its only been a couple weeks, I asked if they had accounts in stock before purchasing and was told yes. Starting to wonder now.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wauking View Post
I paid on the 23rd of April so its only been a couple weeks, I asked if they had accounts in stock before purchasing and was told yes. Starting to wonder now.
Did they also tell you after your payment that they would start preparing the account and then a little later that the account was suspended?
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Did they also tell you after your payment that they would start preparing the account and then a little later that the account was suspended?
This would be my third account, I have not received it yet. I can be patient and hope things ease up and have the account delivered. What worries me is there seems to be more than a few people that have not received anything.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wauking View Post
This would be my third account, I have not received it yet. I can be patient and hope things ease up and have the account delivered. What worries me is there seems to be more than a few people that have not received anything.
I am interested in what they told you after they said they had accounts in stock and then did not deliver right away.

I know eBay can have "these days" in terms of new accounts, but the manipulative tactics of the seller raise serious doubts that it is just eBay acting up.

Before I sent the payment I wrote them that I need an account that would work in Germany. They just sent me the payment address. After the payment, they informed me I would not be able to sell in Germany: I would need to upgrade to a business account for an additional fee.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I am interested in what they told you after they said they had accounts in stock and then did not deliver right away.

I know eBay can have "these days" in terms of new accounts, but the manipulative tactics of the seller raise serious doubts that it is just eBay acting up.

Before I sent the payment I wrote them that I need an account that would work in Germany. They just sent me the payment address. After the payment, they informed me I would not be able to sell in Germany: I would need to upgrade to a business account for an additional fee.
They told me on 30th of April (Tuesday) that that I would receive it that week, its Sunday the 5th of May so I don't think I will get it this week.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 36%
Longevity: 73%

Sorry to say, but once you sent the payment its over. Your not getting your money back and most likely you guys are getting eBay accounts that will get suspended anyways. His seller accounts are crap and won't hold up. I would suggest moving on and finding someone else. We all get burnt it comes with the territory.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsc1005 View Post
Sorry to say, but once you sent the payment its over. Your not getting your money back and most likely you guys are getting eBay accounts that will get suspended anyways. His seller accounts are crap and won't hold up. I would suggest moving on and finding someone else. We all get burnt it comes with the territory.
I have already accepted the loss. It is just strange that this seller still has an active thread on this forum...

I do not want more people to get in the trap and lose time and money.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 35%

But does this sales section on Aspkin serve to encourage scams?
Or should he check something?
What do moderators look at? Nothing?
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchiaro10 View Post
But does this sales section on Aspkin serve to encourage scams?
Or should he check something?
What do moderators look at? Nothing?
Those are the exact questions I am pondering...
Old 1 Week Ago

I don't think Askpn even vists this forum anymore sadly. I tried messaging him but his inbox is full.

Hopefully anybody intrested in buying reads thoroughly about ebaysellerLT accounts not working and stealing your money while making false promises.
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,213 Times in 4,007 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 64%

Anyone having an issue PM me please

This isn't OK and we expect much much better from our sellers

Please PM me all the details and I will make sure it's resolved as fast as possible
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Wauking (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post

Please PM me all the details and I will make sure it's resolved as fast as possible
PM'ed you.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayfocker For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post

I have PM'ed you
Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 8%

Hello everyone. Since we can only respond 3 days after the last comment some of the clients completely
gone wild here and bashing us, so we will reply right away:

Out of 200-300 clients that we serve monthly, 1 client- yungsc1005 spammed her 7 times on the last two pages,
client - ebayfocker spammed here 6 times and few others responded here,
and after a total of 4-5 people started spamming here they created such
the image that we are scammers and not giving accounts.

First of all, We appreciate so many of our clients who support us in hard times, and are respectful and support us and wait for the accounts.
After this ebay insanity ends, we will reward you with some nice gifts.
But some clients are spreading false information that we scamming them and not delivering accounts on purpose.

We will respond to all comments,
and explain all situations why some people are waiting for a longer time.
This message will be long, we would appreciate it if you read it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with bad feedbacks
yungsc1005 - He is saying that once we receive money that is over. All accounts are being banned and there is nothing you can do about it.
We will ask some of our other clients to leave some reviews towards it here is the case, because we already sent a lot of accounts and many of them are doing very well.
He is still saying That we are giving false promises etc.
Yes, it happened that all our given accounts to this client got suspended.
Everybody who has been on ebay for at least a few years knows that
there are months for example November or December - when ebay will be mass suspending the accounts.
If a person buys the accounts during these months, he has a lot of chances of being suspended.
But what does our policy say? We offer 14 warranties if the customer is working by the manual.
As well we replace the accounts if that's the case.

Such a case again started at the beginning of March, when this client bought accounts, and usually, when it starts, it goes about 2 months.
In that case, accounts are easier to suspend.
Another thing that has happened is that ebay made new updates, which made more than half of the sellers quit ebay because it got super hard to create accounts.
Therefore now it takes us to put 6-8 times more effort into creating lasting accounts, which made everything slower.

We also messaged you:
"Hello Spencer, want to update you regarding the situation of the accounts: Unfortunately we won't be able to send you the account today, The account batch will most likely be on Monday-Tuesday. We spoke with many sellers and clients who buy from different sellers: all of them experiencing the same thing, reactivations. Even if accounts are older or younger, ebay has made new changes and everyone now is trying to find new ways. I know it is frustrating, we can give an account now but most likely it will be the same thing, therefore we won't be able to provide a warranty. The only option to get better accounts is through a little bit different process but it takes a little more time. As of now, we found this way the only option that gives better results. It's a tough time for everyone on ebay now. Hopefully, soon it will get back on the same track. We really want to give those good accounts as before and hope you can understand that not giving accounts on time is not our intentional purpose. It's very hard business when we don't have any control over ebay and we are really trying to do our best to get a good account for you. We will update you on Monday with the account info.��"

So we updated you what is the situation. We gave you all the accounts, just so happened that they got suspended.
We can't control ebay. But we updated you on what's going on.

But then after 1,5 weeks, you started texting negative comments here on Aspkin for no reason. Not personally messaging, us or anything but just leaving 7 negative comments here.
That's how customers treat sellers?
Don't you think that other sellers would leave and forget you?
We updated you with detailed info on what's going on, we thought we had a normal relationship. But when we have hard times because of eBay updates like everyone else, you just decided
to go ballistic and make 7 posts with almost all of them having false acquisitions.
Then later people are saying there are no good sellers anymore.
Well yeah, because when it's harder times on ebay, clients report good sellers and then they have to quit selling on aspkin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client- kuaky messaged here on aspkin - I do not recommend this seller at all. The account price is expensive and must be unstable.
They have the right to explain the warranty service.

The audacity of such clients is sometimes hard to comprehend.
Kuaky messaged us that his account got suspended and said the dates are these: sent on the 5th and suspended on the 19th. total 14 days. Because he knows We do offer a 14-day warranty.
How does he know it? We explained warranty service, but he is saying that we didn't.
We sent him a full manual where it is explained when 14 day warranty is given, and when it is not valid.
By the way, we gave the account on 4th March, and so that is outside 15 days, but fine we could still give the account if it was warmed up by our given manual.
We have it documented as well so we can send the full conversation which we will share here:

"Kuaky, 11:02 AM
so accounts are suspended within 14 days, you will replace them?

11:02 AM
yes if they will come in the warranty rules

Ebay Manual Advanced.rtf
Learn more
here are the rules of warranty " (here we sent the ebay manual in which 1st page is warranty rules)

When Kuaky said the account was suspended we asked him, how many items he had listed, Kuaky said only 2 items.

" Kuaky, 9:34 AM
suspend

3:41 PM
What items have you listed? Price? Have you listed items every day?

Kuaky, 4:45 AM
only listed 2 items ?? unbranded "

So he had the manual, he knew when he would receive the warranty and when he would not, and then he is saying that we had to explain the warranty more.

Kuaky, we already explained everything, but since you just came here on Aspkin and badmouthed us we will message you here:

One of the rules of our manual is: Follow FIRST 3-10DAY SET UP: In the 3-10 set up there is rule 6. On the third day start adding your listings, We suggest adding 1 listing per day for the first month.
PLEASE LIST AT LEAST 1 item a day for 7 days.

Now We will share here 1st rule When a WARRANTY will not be applied:
THE 14-DAY REPLACEMENT POLICY WILL NOT BE APPLIED IF CUSTOMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED FOR 1 OF THESE REASONS:
0. If a person did not follow the 3-10DAY SET UP.

-You did not follow the setup rules. you had to have a minimum of 7 items. 1 item per day for the first 7 days.

We work by the rules, and everything was explained, but such customers think they can do what they want,
and later if the account was banned, to put pressure on us to get a new one without following the rules
and writing badly about us here. But that just comes with the work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

client - Arjani
Client - matthewliang - not responding in 24 hours.

On asking we state our response time is 24-48 hours.
You messaged us on Sunday when the team was having a day off. We responded to everyone on Monday. We are amazed at what messages you guys are typing here.

And - Arjani says that the account got suspended after a few days, and he received the account and got suspended and we haven't changed the account for him.
Arjani please text us, we don't know how you call yourself on Telegram or WhatsApp, we can't find the person,
but we never ever just replace the account unless it is a valid reason, we really want to see if that is what you are saying here is true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client: ebayfocker - said many things here, we asking you: please message us on telegram or WhatsApp, we can't see which client are you because names are different.
If you think we are scammers fine. We can't do anything about it. The process of ebay Europe with VAT is the longest because we need to add many things.
Not sure how it will help by messaging here 6 times and spreading false comments, but that's your choice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So out of 300+ clients that we currently working with, these are 5 clients who for some reason if we understand correctly want to destroy us, to make us look like we are super bad guys. Fine.
Everyone will still receive the accounts, even if we are suspended from aspkin. Because we are not scammers.

To end this post we will update everyone what is the situation with ebay right now:

1. First of all everyone who is waiting for their accounts will receive them, we have never not delivered an account. Never.
No client can say that we haven't delivered the accounts before these ebay updates because everybody has received them. Always.
We are now being late because of new ebay updates, but we will deliver the accounts.
This is our reputation.
Regarding replacements, if you followed the rules of warranty, then you have been replaced by the account.
But if you don't follow the rules of warranty why we should be giving new accounts for free to you?

2. Because of eBay's insanity, updates, and mass suspensions, we are having a very difficult time giving previous clients accounts on time.
We lost over 400 accounts in the last month, which were been ready to be delivered.
Now creating new accounts takes 6-8 times more effort. We tried many countries, it is all the same.
That is why so many sellers quit aspkin and quit selling accounts in general.
For all new customers we are saying upfront - it will take 2-3 weeks to give the account.
Now different accounts have different success rates. Some accounts are more resilient than others, but at the end of the day, ebay is the one who controls that.
Many sellers already received their accounts, and others will be receiving accounts soon as well.
We are putting a big effort into doing that.

We will finish this letter by saying this:

Yes, we are late with some accounts, and yes we understand it is frustrating. But we will deliver them.
We are very frustrated as well regarding this situation.
Some of you are trying to make us look like we are very bad sellers.
It looks like there are plenty good and reliable sellers.
Are you sure about that?
Before we started providing our services, We had been scammed 20+ times, and experienced many sellers with bad work ethic and communication.
Do you want to get rid of us? Leave negative when the times are hard? These updates are new to everybody. Ebay never used such programs which are now integrated with AI.
Fine. Hope you will find many other good sellers. From our experience, it's very hard to find them.
In such difficult situations, many sellers would just leave you and won't be responding.
We are not just even responding, but slowly giving everybody accounts.

All we ask is some patience and you will get your accounts. We are putting a big effort into fixing this situation.
And 95% of our clients understand that, and we appreciate you very very much. After this situation is over, we will reward you all with some gifts
because you support us and respect our work.

Have a good day everybody.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebaysellerLT For This Useful Post:
goodmanworkinghard (1 Week Ago), Wauking (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 11%

Well, all sounds good, but honestly I didn't get a replacement since 24th march, no message since then either, only threats to remove the comments. Still waiting patiently for any action from you.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysellerLT View Post
Hello everyone. Since we can only respond 3 days after the last comment some of the clients completely
gone wild here and bashing us, so we will reply right away:

Out of 200-300 clients that we serve monthly, 1 client- yungsc1005 spammed her 7 times on the last two pages,
client - ebayfocker spammed here 6 times and few others responded here,
and after a total of 4-5 people started spamming here they created such
the image that we are scammers and not giving accounts.

First of all, We appreciate so many of our clients who support us in hard times, and are respectful and support us and wait for the accounts.
After this ebay insanity ends, we will reward you with some nice gifts.
But some clients are spreading false information that we scamming them and not delivering accounts on purpose.

We will respond to all comments,
and explain all situations why some people are waiting for a longer time.
This message will be long, we would appreciate it if you read it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with bad feedbacks
yungsc1005 - He is saying that once we receive money that is over. All accounts are being banned and there is nothing you can do about it.
We will ask some of our other clients to leave some reviews towards it here is the case, because we already sent a lot of accounts and many of them are doing very well.
He is still saying That we are giving false promises etc.
Yes, it happened that all our given accounts to this client got suspended.
Everybody who has been on ebay for at least a few years knows that
there are months for example November or December - when ebay will be mass suspending the accounts.
If a person buys the accounts during these months, he has a lot of chances of being suspended.
But what does our policy say? We offer 14 warranties if the customer is working by the manual.
As well we replace the accounts if that's the case.

Such a case again started at the beginning of March, when this client bought accounts, and usually, when it starts, it goes about 2 months.
In that case, accounts are easier to suspend.
Another thing that has happened is that ebay made new updates, which made more than half of the sellers quit ebay because it got super hard to create accounts.
Therefore now it takes us to put 6-8 times more effort into creating lasting accounts, which made everything slower.

We also messaged you:
"Hello Spencer, want to update you regarding the situation of the accounts: Unfortunately we won't be able to send you the account today, The account batch will most likely be on Monday-Tuesday. We spoke with many sellers and clients who buy from different sellers: all of them experiencing the same thing, reactivations. Even if accounts are older or younger, ebay has made new changes and everyone now is trying to find new ways. I know it is frustrating, we can give an account now but most likely it will be the same thing, therefore we won't be able to provide a warranty. The only option to get better accounts is through a little bit different process but it takes a little more time. As of now, we found this way the only option that gives better results. It's a tough time for everyone on ebay now. Hopefully, soon it will get back on the same track. We really want to give those good accounts as before and hope you can understand that not giving accounts on time is not our intentional purpose. It's very hard business when we don't have any control over ebay and we are really trying to do our best to get a good account for you. We will update you on Monday with the account info.��"

So we updated you what is the situation. We gave you all the accounts, just so happened that they got suspended.
We can't control ebay. But we updated you on what's going on.

But then after 1,5 weeks, you started texting negative comments here on Aspkin for no reason. Not personally messaging, us or anything but just leaving 7 negative comments here.
That's how customers treat sellers?
Don't you think that other sellers would leave and forget you?
We updated you with detailed info on what's going on, we thought we had a normal relationship. But when we have hard times because of eBay updates like everyone else, you just decided
to go ballistic and make 7 posts with almost all of them having false acquisitions.
Then later people are saying there are no good sellers anymore.
Well yeah, because when it's harder times on ebay, clients report good sellers and then they have to quit selling on aspkin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client- kuaky messaged here on aspkin - I do not recommend this seller at all. The account price is expensive and must be unstable.
They have the right to explain the warranty service.

The audacity of such clients is sometimes hard to comprehend.
Kuaky messaged us that his account got suspended and said the dates are these: sent on the 5th and suspended on the 19th. total 14 days. Because he knows We do offer a 14-day warranty.
How does he know it? We explained warranty service, but he is saying that we didn't.
We sent him a full manual where it is explained when 14 day warranty is given, and when it is not valid.
By the way, we gave the account on 4th March, and so that is outside 15 days, but fine we could still give the account if it was warmed up by our given manual.
We have it documented as well so we can send the full conversation which we will share here:

"Kuaky, 11:02 AM
so accounts are suspended within 14 days, you will replace them?

11:02 AM
yes if they will come in the warranty rules

Ebay Manual Advanced.rtf
Learn more
here are the rules of warranty " (here we sent the ebay manual in which 1st page is warranty rules)

When Kuaky said the account was suspended we asked him, how many items he had listed, Kuaky said only 2 items.

" Kuaky, 9:34 AM
suspend

3:41 PM
What items have you listed? Price? Have you listed items every day?

Kuaky, 4:45 AM
only listed 2 items ?? unbranded "

So he had the manual, he knew when he would receive the warranty and when he would not, and then he is saying that we had to explain the warranty more.

Kuaky, we already explained everything, but since you just came here on Aspkin and badmouthed us we will message you here:

One of the rules of our manual is: Follow FIRST 3-10DAY SET UP: In the 3-10 set up there is rule 6. On the third day start adding your listings, We suggest adding 1 listing per day for the first month.
PLEASE LIST AT LEAST 1 item a day for 7 days.

Now We will share here 1st rule When a WARRANTY will not be applied:
THE 14-DAY REPLACEMENT POLICY WILL NOT BE APPLIED IF CUSTOMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED FOR 1 OF THESE REASONS:
0. If a person did not follow the 3-10DAY SET UP.

-You did not follow the setup rules. you had to have a minimum of 7 items. 1 item per day for the first 7 days.

We work by the rules, and everything was explained, but such customers think they can do what they want,
and later if the account was banned, to put pressure on us to get a new one without following the rules
and writing badly about us here. But that just comes with the work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

client - Arjani
Client - matthewliang - not responding in 24 hours.

On asking we state our response time is 24-48 hours.
You messaged us on Sunday when the team was having a day off. We responded to everyone on Monday. We are amazed at what messages you guys are typing here.

And - Arjani says that the account got suspended after a few days, and he received the account and got suspended and we haven't changed the account for him.
Arjani please text us, we don't know how you call yourself on Telegram or WhatsApp, we can't find the person,
but we never ever just replace the account unless it is a valid reason, we really want to see if that is what you are saying here is true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client: ebayfocker - said many things here, we asking you: please message us on telegram or WhatsApp, we can't see which client are you because names are different.
If you think we are scammers fine. We can't do anything about it. The process of ebay Europe with VAT is the longest because we need to add many things.
Not sure how it will help by messaging here 6 times and spreading false comments, but that's your choice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So out of 300+ clients that we currently working with, these are 5 clients who for some reason if we understand correctly want to destroy us, to make us look like we are super bad guys. Fine.
Everyone will still receive the accounts, even if we are suspended from aspkin. Because we are not scammers.

To end this post we will update everyone what is the situation with ebay right now:

1. First of all everyone who is waiting for their accounts will receive them, we have never not delivered an account. Never.
No client can say that we haven't delivered the accounts before these ebay updates because everybody has received them. Always.
We are now being late because of new ebay updates, but we will deliver the accounts.
This is our reputation.
Regarding replacements, if you followed the rules of warranty, then you have been replaced by the account.
But if you don't follow the rules of warranty why we should be giving new accounts for free to you?

2. Because of eBay's insanity, updates, and mass suspensions, we are having a very difficult time giving previous clients accounts on time.
We lost over 400 accounts in the last month, which were been ready to be delivered.
Now creating new accounts takes 6-8 times more effort. We tried many countries, it is all the same.
That is why so many sellers quit aspkin and quit selling accounts in general.
For all new customers we are saying upfront - it will take 2-3 weeks to give the account.
Now different accounts have different success rates. Some accounts are more resilient than others, but at the end of the day, ebay is the one who controls that.
Many sellers already received their accounts, and others will be receiving accounts soon as well.
We are putting a big effort into doing that.

We will finish this letter by saying this:

Yes, we are late with some accounts, and yes we understand it is frustrating. But we will deliver them.
We are very frustrated as well regarding this situation.
Some of you are trying to make us look like we are very bad sellers.
It looks like there are plenty good and reliable sellers.
Are you sure about that?
Before we started providing our services, We had been scammed 20+ times, and experienced many sellers with bad work ethic and communication.
Do you want to get rid of us? Leave negative when the times are hard? These updates are new to everybody. Ebay never used such programs which are now integrated with AI.
Fine. Hope you will find many other good sellers. From our experience, it's very hard to find them.
In such difficult situations, many sellers would just leave you and won't be responding.
We are not just even responding, but slowly giving everybody accounts.

All we ask is some patience and you will get your accounts. We are putting a big effort into fixing this situation.
And 95% of our clients understand that, and we appreciate you very very much. After this situation is over, we will reward you all with some gifts
because you support us and respect our work.

Have a good day everybody.
Talk is cheap. Please issue my refund then. I want my $600 back. Let me see you back up your talk.
The Following User Says Thank You to yungsc1005 For This Useful Post:
ebayfocker (1 Week Ago)