Amazon Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 06-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Amazon Suspension

Hi guys,

I need some help, please.

I just created a new Seller Account. My first one. In Europe. I am from Europe. I got suspended in minutes. All my documents are legal and updated.

The first email I received:

Quote:
We are contacting you because you recently requested authorization to sell on Amazon or changed some of your seller account information.

If you recently requested authorization to sell on Amazon: at this time, we cannot validate your account and therefore it cannot be activated. Follow the steps outlined in "How do I proceed with my application or reactivate my account?

If you already sell on Amazon: for your safety, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. We need to validate a change in your payment methods. If you have not made the change, contact Sales Partner Services. During the course of the investigation, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. We ask that you send in any orders that are about to be delivered. If there are funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts due for claims under the A to Z Guarantee or chargebacks have been deducted from your orders. The process usually takes about 90 days, although funds may be withheld for longer.

How can I continue my application or reactivate my account?
To sell on Amazon, we need to validate your identity, your company information or both. To confirm that you want to start the validation process, follow these steps:
Confirm that you have a valid credit card on file.
Click on the "Resort" button next to this email on the "Performance Notifications" page in the "Performance" section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....fications.html).

We're here to help you.
You can check your balance and payments in the "Payments" section of Seller Central. If you have any questions about this, please send an email to investigacion-pagos@amazon.es.
I sent them a bill.

The second email:

Quote:
Hello

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/p...s?ref=ah_em_ap.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.
Does anyone have any idea of what they want?

If a utility bill is required, does need to match the BILLING ADDRESS of the entered card on Seller Central? or which address? Does anyone know?

Thanks and regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Amazon Suspension

Thanks agent006140,

The problem is, I can't see my address in Seller Central to review if there is something wrong or change it. I just can see it in the payments methods, as billing address in the card. So I am not sure if they mean that address (to verify the card I guess).

Please help.
Old 06-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon Suspension

The name / address must all match with what you registered

If you're adding a card with a different billing than the information on the account you'll probably run into problems getting verified

People are having trouble getting verified with all matching info, so if you have multiple addresses you might have an even harder time

Try sending bills for all the address on the account