Suspended In Accordance [3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 02-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Suspended In Accordance [3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement]

I recently switched credit cards on my stealth account & Amazon suspended my account. I updated the card & submitted documents & received this email.

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Suspended In Accordance [3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement]

Its the same common suspension related to verification on your account

You need to submit a utility/business license along with an appeal
Old 02-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Suspended In Accordance [3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Its the same common suspension related to verification on your account

You need to submit a utility/business license along with an appeal
Where do you recommend I find someone to get the utility/business license done?
Old 02-12-2020

Longevity: 26%

I also would like ton know.
Old 03-07-2020

Longevity: 24%

I have submit Internet Bill but they still requesting the same:

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

"You need to submit a utility/business license along with an appeal"
=> Could you please show example? Thanks so much.
Old 03-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Utility bill or business license, you can go with either one

Google search what they look like in your state to have an idea
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Utility bill or business license, you can go with either one

Google search what they look like in your state to have an idea
This is not true in his situation.He already had the account open and from the sounds of it already been selling for a while.His card switch triggered it.Its most likely just address verification making sure you are the proper owner of this card.
What he should do in this situation is scan his card and ID,as well as send a utility.Ive done this before a few times and got the account opened back up asap.Name on the ID should match whats on the credit card.If your in a position too ,take the pic with your face holding up both cards.I had a account reopened in less then 10 minutes having a client do that before.

Last edited by Tinboy; 03-27-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-15-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinboy View Post
This is not true in his situation.He already had the account open and from the sounds of it already been selling for a while.His card switch triggered it.Its most likely just address verification making sure you are the proper owner of this card.
What he should do in this situation is scan his card and ID,as well as send a utility.Ive done this before a few times and got the account opened back up asap.Name on the ID should match whats on the credit card.If your in a position too ,take the pic with your face holding up both cards.I had a account reopened in less then 10 minutes having a client do that before.
Hi Tinboy,

Just a few questions, please.

I am opening a new Amazon Seller account. My first one. I got suspended and deactivated. Amazon sent me the same email:

Quote:
[...]

How can I reactivate my account?
Confirm that a valid credit card has been registered and provide the requested documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg or .gif format.

The name and address on the documents must match the name and address registered with Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the documents in one of the supported languages. The supported languages are: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.

[...]
1. The card I have in Seller Central is my PERSONAL card.

2. The card appears as ACTIVE on Seller Central.

3. The name on the documents must match the name registered on Seller Central. But what name? I guess it's the name entered on Seller Central when registering the card (in payment methods), isn't?

4. The address on the utility bill must match the address on Seller Central. But what address? I guess it's the billing address entered on Seller Central when registering the card (in payment methods), NOT my residential or my business address, isn't?

Thanks for your help and best regards