Amazon Suspension Section 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 07-15-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Amazon Suspension Section 3

So I have a legit Amazon seller account with all my information on there, no ghost/stealth account. All legit.

I've had my account for about 3 months and in the last 2 weeks I've done almost £1000 in sales.

I received an email from Amazon yesterday saying my account has been deactivated due to a violation of section 3 and they need some validation of the 3 products before I can start selling again.

I had 3 products listed under other peoples brands which I didn't understand was against Amazons rules and Amazon has only asked for the information of those 3 items. But only 1 of the items has had sales which equate to around £100.

So I sent over an appeal stating how I didn't understand Amazon's rules at the time of listing and also only 1 eBay receipt from the purchase of sold items. I also said I will be spending the next week with my head in loads of books and courses to help me understand how to sell on Amazon without using others' brands. I've also told them I've taken down all the listings which infringe others brands.

If any of you have any experience with this suspension, please provide any information you have on how to get my account back.

I have almost £1000 on hold in my account and really need it.

MORE INFO: (email from Amazon)

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201165970)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
-- Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201190440)

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Amazon Suspension Section 3

Provide them what they asking only the solution
Old 07-15-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Provide them what they asking only the solution

Not true, just dont say you didnt know!! Ignorance of their rules is not an excuse. Tell them how you will NOT break rules in future. I sold 2 items that were copyrighted and appealed 10 times and was turned down. The 11th time I sent in an appeal and did not mention I "didnt know" but provided enough evidence I would not violate rules in future and was reinstated. Took one year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
bliu60828 (01-09-2021)
Old 07-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Not true, just dont say you didnt know!! Ignorance of their rules is not an excuse. Tell them how you will NOT break rules in future. I sold 2 items that were copyrighted and appealed 10 times and was turned down. The 11th time I sent in an appeal and did not mention I "didnt know" but provided enough evidence I would not violate rules in future and was reinstated. Took one year.
So what's wrong with my above reply??? So you mean to say simply he write to AZ that he read their policies and will not break in future....
This is a joke....

With AZ even if they removed item in error does not matter customer needs to accept that he is at fault plus provide invoices etc to prove the authenticity of the item with detailed action plan why its happen and what action taken so this will not happen again

Their email explain all this
Old 09-26-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitnas View Post
So I have a legit Amazon seller account with all my information on there, no ghost/stealth account. All legit.

I've had my account for about 3 months and in the last 2 weeks I've done almost £1000 in sales.

I received an email from Amazon yesterday saying my account has been deactivated due to a violation of section 3 and they need some validation of the 3 products before I can start selling again.

I had 3 products listed under other peoples brands which I didn't understand was against Amazons rules and Amazon has only asked for the information of those 3 items. But only 1 of the items has had sales which equate to around £100.

So I sent over an appeal stating how I didn't understand Amazon's rules at the time of listing and also only 1 eBay receipt from the purchase of sold items. I also said I will be spending the next week with my head in loads of books and courses to help me understand how to sell on Amazon without using others' brands. I've also told them I've taken down all the listings which infringe others brands.

If any of you have any experience with this suspension, please provide any information you have on how to get my account back.

I have almost £1000 on hold in my account and really need it.

MORE INFO: (email from Amazon)

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201165970)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
-- Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201190440)

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
Did you end up getting reinstated?
Old 01-05-2021

Longevity: 27%

how long does amazon take to respond to appeals? been 2 weeks and no reply from them yet, should i continue to submit more appeals?
Old 01-05-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

They were super slow last few months, some could take up to 8 weeks.

usually if it takes over a week it means they aren't approving the appeal.

But now who knows.

I'd send them an email asking them if they got everything they need and all is good.
Old 01-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemove View Post
how long does amazon take to respond to appeals? been 2 weeks and no reply from them yet, should i continue to submit more appeals?
They are quite fast and most of time its rejected by bot

If you not heard in 2 weeks they ignoring you